NBA Offseason Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Looking forward to another winning season :Trips:

All that really matters is someone puts a stop to PHX's dynasty.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Just hope we get all of the old timers back again this year, along with some new faces of course.

Talking to you P1, Sal, Brandon, chico, PSYCH, IYF and yes even Ben. Hope nobody has been scared off since it's impossible to beat you (Mak) in this league.

Ben

Reaction score
IYF and P1 are the only guys that are MIA. Everyone else I've seen around either on here or WF...so we should have the full squad back.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Don't think any of the regulars are pussy enough to not comeback because of that or at least I hope that's not the case.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
IYF and P1 are the only guys that are MIA. Everyone else I've seen around either on here or WF...so we should have the full squad back.
Yeah not sure about IYF but I P1 always goes mia and then pops up ready to go come fantasy b-ball time.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
P1 should be back, he's just MIA over the summer like I was. IYF has been in the league every year so hopefully he shows up. He had a nice little run at the end of the year last season.

Both of them did actually.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Can get it out the way in advance that we are not switching to ESPN PSYCH, lol. But anyways looking forward to seeing who will meet me in the finals this season.
Motherfuck. Can we try auction style for once?

And yeah the biggest rule change I want is expanding rosters to 13 guys as the NBA has expanded all rosters to 13 active guys for this coming season over 12. We can still keep 10 active spots in our league with a 3 man bench, but I think we need 13 roster spots and it would help with injuries

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Just hope we get all of the old timers back again this year, along with some new faces of course.

Talking to you P1, Sal, Brandon, chico, PSYCH, IYF and yes even Ben. Hope nobody has been scared off since it's impossible to beat you (Mak) in this league.

LOLNOPE

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Motherfuck. Can we try auction style for once?

And yeah the biggest rule change I want is expanding rosters to 13 guys as the NBA has expanded all rosters to 13 active guys for this coming season over 12. We can still keep 10 active spots in our league with a 3 man bench, but I think we need 13 roster spots and it would help with injuries
Think we should keep it the way it is as far as draft style but I'm not against the idea of 13 roster spots for the reason you gave however.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
No, it won't. we're not doing any gay bullshit that will fuck things up. I'm sure we all wouldn't mind adding a roster spot, but moving it to ESSPN or having an auction draft? smurf PLEASE.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't care what site we do it on. It's more about the thread for me than anything else.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
I didn't care much about this section, but can someone tell me whether I can join the NBA Fantasy League for the next season?