NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So were you a Miami Heat fan a couple years ago?

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
So were you a Miami Heat fan a couple years ago?
I would still call it this era, and no I wasn't. I've always been BullsNation. Whenever Bulls play GS, I'm all in for Chicago, but Warriors are just too good to hate as I did hate Heat. But they did make things interesting though. Since LeBron went back to Cavs, I haven't watched NBA as much as I did before.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The warriors are sweet but the amount of bandwagon fuckers is insane. Like, why are dudes rockin warrior gear in ohio? Fair-weather.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
The warriors are sweet but the amount of bandwagon fuckers is insane. Like, why are dudes rockin warrior gear in ohio? Fair-weather.

10556486_1254672174561304_4757532000133879744_n.jpg

had to share somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Happens with every great team

Still lame though. You can respect the Warriors, Spurs and whoever else but to go around acting like they're you're favorite teams ever is weak. Suddenly everyone's a Warriors and Panthers fan (at least before the Superbowl). Btw I'm not saying you're like that, I know you're from NoCal and Warriors/Raiders are your teams, but yeah I think you get wut I'm saying dawg.
Then again I dick ride Tom Brady pretty hard :hmm:

Reactions: Danielson

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
btw guys, what do you think of Kristaps Porzingis?
He's from my country Latvia, so Knicks are a big thing here now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Still lame though. You can respect the Warriors, Spurs and whoever else but to go around acting like they're you're favorite teams ever is weak. Suddenly everyone's a Warriors and Panthers fan (at least before the Superbowl). Btw I'm not saying you're like that, I know you're from NoCal and Warriors/Raiders are your teams, but yeah I think you get wut I'm saying dawg.
Then again I dick ride Tom Brady pretty hard :hmm:
Yea, those people are lame, but it happens with every great team. Except the Spurs. Nobody ever bandwaggoned they boring asses

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Just gonna point out that he easily could have played tonight but there is no need because the Rockets are total fuck boys

Reactions: MrEdzhuks

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Just gonna point out that he easily could have played tonight but there is no need because the Rockets are total fuck boys
I watched game 1 and I couldn't believe how fucking awful Howard was. He has upped his free throw game(kind of,not really), but so many turnovers, missed dunks. Just dreadful performance all around.
Let's not even talk about Harden's defence.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Harden is such a fat lazy piece of shit.

and he is still 10 X more tolerable than fucking Dwight. hate em both. fuck the Rockets. The announcers and TNT studio crew were going in on they bitch asses all night. It was great

Reactions: Swift

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just flying by and posting a frowny face for when your team simply doesn't show up whatsoever for the playoffs. Hand me that bandwagon jersey.

:(

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Draymond got robbed for DPOTY award. Kawhi is fantastic, but this was Dray's season.
I believe it to be the opposite.

Last season GS had the #1 ranked DRTG and Kawhi missed a bunch of games. Last year was Dray's to win it. This year Kawhi led the Spurs to an all time DRTG and the Warriors D was less consistent. Still I was hoping the voters would make up for last year's mistake by giving it to Dray this season. Voter fatigue should set in and if Draymond does his thing next year he should be able to take it.

Still, they are the two most impactful defenders in the league and it isn't even close.