NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
Noticed that there still isn't a thread up, so I'm hoping we still have got some NBA fans around here. Who are your guys favorites this year?

I'm really sad that Porzingis missed that buzzer tonight, still think he's gonna be great for my Knicks going forward.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I watch NBA occasionally.

The last game I watched was on October 31, when Curry went as God for Halloween and Golden State Warriors defeated New Orleans Pelicans.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I also watch occasionally. Steph is always fun to watch.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
tumblr_nycwplPa7s1s7p676o1_1280.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
call off the season, the rest of the league can't hang with dem boys from da bay

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
see as tempting as it is to get into the NBA, it's kinda rough getting into the Grizz's season since what D'Z said right there is the truth ^

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
That win last night was so good. God I hate Cleveland so much fuck em allllllllllllllllllllll

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Leonard lololololol Steph doesn't give a FUCK about you niga

Steph Curry just embarrassed Kawhi Leonard and the Spurs

Steph Curry just embarrassed Kawhi Leonard and the Spurs

There was soooooo much anticipation for Monday’s Warriors-Spurs game. And Steph Curry proved to be so much more than San Antonio could handle.

For the first time this season, Golden State was playing the team that’s more or less managed to keep up with the Warriors’ insane pace in the standings. The Spurs arrived with an NBA-best 13-game winning streak, while the Warriors were looking to extend a 38-game winning streak at home in regular-season games.

San Antonio brought Kawhi Leonard, the league’s reigning defensive player of the year, and a dark horse MVP candidate this season. Curry showed him and the rest of the Spurs why he’s the favorite to repeat as MVP, especially during one first-half sequence in which he spun Leonard like a top before draining a three-point shot.

where's your jock boy

DON'T DO EM LIKE THAYAT STEPH

CZnzEQbXEAAyqNY.jpg

Danny mad as fuck that his adopted bandwagonned team got stomped out ouch whammy

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Disagree. Spurs can take em down. Leonard one v one best player in nba. Best 3 point shooter in terms of percentage, big, and shut down on d.
Spurs, and Thunder will put Warriors in their place.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Tied the record for most wins

can break it by beating the Memphis D Leaguers in the last game of the season

dayum