NBA 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
that boy JO turned back the clock last night. No D Lee? No Bogut? JO drops 23 & 13 like its 2003

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
lebron-mask.jpg

he is pretty terrible
That mask is awesome, and yes he is, also fat.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol Bosh put up some whack looking 3s that ended up going in today, I think he ended up with 4 3pt shots converted, pretty good for Turtle man ;)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Man Dirk has been slacking on these rbds the past few games, luckily my PF/C position is soo stacked to make up for it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like Felton got arrested on weapons charges, doesn't seem to stem from anything violent and also it looks like he turned himself in. Just another negative thing to add to this horrible starting PGs Résumé

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Caught the last few minutes....I think he invested in the Ray Lewis deer antler spray

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Looks like Felton got arrested on weapons charges, doesn't seem to stem from anything violent and also it looks like he turned himself in. Just another negative thing to add to this horrible starting PGs Résumé
God answered my prayers. I said" Please god, get that fat piece of shit off my team" Poof

Watch him start against miami smh

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
They signed Shannon Brown to a 10-day evaluation offer and then they have that Pablo kid who hasn't been looking spectacular but may put up some okay numbers here and there.

76ers cut Granger looks like he might land with the Clips.