• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NBA 2014-2015 Season

Bort

WALKEN'
Props to Kerr... we only played 3 minutes with a real center on the floor. A very drastic change that was needed to speed up the game and Cleveland couldn't match our offense. Kerr is the 2nd best coach in the league
I got the real Spurs vibe with Iguodala over Bogut, they should stick with it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I got the real Spurs vibe with Iguodala over Bogut, they should stick with it.
I don't know wtf is up with Bogut. I love the guy... LOVE the guy. But he is either not healthy or not mentally in this series or something strange is up. I almost wonder if he is on the way out... Festus almost seems poised for a starting role, and we could save a ton of coin.

If we win 2 more games w/ Bogut playing a super limited role... idk? Lee looks more useful atm, never thought I'd see it.

Dolph'sZiggler

kdOE35B.gif

Bort

WALKEN'
Totally deserved, congrats to the Warriors, they were the best from the start until the very end. Truly deserved it. This is Kerr's victory, when he benched Bogut and went with Iguodala, that was it, they outscored the Cavaliers by 60 points with Iggy as a starter. Not to mention Iggy's stellar defense on LeBron, who only shot 35% FG with Iggy jumping onto his throat. LeBron was also 25% FG in the last 5 min of Q4 (+ OT) in the series, lololol. 2-4 in the finals now, lolololol, suck it you BICTH!

Kawhi Leonard and Andre Iguodala are the Finals MVPs, fucking HELL YES, it means NBA is not a total rigged joke after all. Curry did crush Cleveland in Game 5, though, that was the key, so it wouldn't be unfair if he won it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Curry is the lynch pin and without him we aren't here or winning the championship, but Iguodala was amazing and you have to love the story, so for that, I'm fine with him winning it.