• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NBA 2014-2015 Season

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I've declared myself as a Heat fan as far as the EC goes for this season. I love Bosh and they are under the radar post-LeBron. It would be great to me if they somehow make a run at the ECF or even NBA Finals. If not, go Chicago. Anyone but the fucking faggy Cavs.

Teams I will shit on all year: 1.) LAC (naturally, but they have looked like shit this year lol. They are @ GS tomorrow night). 2.) Cleveland- fuck this happy feel good story of LeBron, it makes me sick. 3.) Houston, fuck their "superstars" especially James Flopden.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'd MAYBE buy into the Lebron soap opera ESPN is trying to sell tray IF he "went back home!!!!!! :'D" AFTER winning a(nother) title. Not after getting dismantled and embarrassed. Dude always leaves you when you're down. Jabroni.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Trading Kobe Bryant for Vlade Divac (Hornets)
You have to wonder if the Hornets would be playing in New Orleans these days if not for this deal. The Hornets made a brilliant pick at No. 13, getting high school sensation Kobe Bryant then trading him for Vlade Divac. Had they kept Kobe, it's hard to imagine the team's attendance dropping to last in the NBA, encouraging a move to New Orleans.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Really impressed by Memphis, Sacramento and even Utah thus far. Grizzlies play some great defense with Gasol and Z-Bo protecting the basket, Conley is great; Kings are doing awesome with Cousins and Gay; and Jazz is Mr. Gordon Hayward.

Honestly, on the other hand, really thought the Suns would be better than 5-5 considering their pretty dope roster and coach; also thought Nuggets would be a more quality team.

Reactions: Red Rain

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Suns need to make a trade. 3 great PGs, no really formidable bigs. I would move Dragic since his contract is expiring and I doubt they pay him.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Suns need to make a trade. 3 great PGs, no really formidable bigs. I would move Dragic since his contract is expiring and I doubt they pay him.

Keep Dragić and Thomas, trade Eric Turnover Bledsoe for a very good/great center, and you have a 2nd round playoff team at worst, imo. Their big guys Plumlee and Len just aren't doing it. They have improved since last season in pretty much every aspect, but its still two weak centers who can't do shit to guys like Gasols, Randolph, Griffin, Jordan, Howard, Aldridge, Davis, Millsap, Jefferson and you name others, they are kicking Suns ass in the paint every fucking game. Every.

I'm hoping Suns will make PO this season after being 9th last year despite 48 wins, but I don't know. It doesn't look promising atm, this is a 10th place worth basketball they're playing now.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Keep Dragić and Thomas, trade Eric Turnover Bledsoe for a very good/great center, and you have a 2nd round playoff team at worst, imo. Their big guys Plumlee and Len just aren't doing it. They have improved since last season in pretty much every aspect, but its still two weak centers who can't do shit to guys like Gasols, Randolph, Griffin, Jordan, Howard, Aldridge, Davis, Millsap, Jefferson and you name others, they are kicking Suns ass in the paint every fucking game. Every.

I'm hoping Suns will make PO this season after being 9th last year despite 48 wins, but I don't know. It doesn't look promising atm, this is a 10th place worth basketball they're playing now.
Considering Bledsoe is still on his rookie contract, the best bet is a sign and trade.
i see names like Al Jefferson (Charlotte) Derrick Favors (Utah) and Al Horford (Atlanta)
Charlotte seems like a good destination for Eric Bledsoe since I'm not convinced about Kemba Walker just yet.

Al Jefferson would do fine in Phoenix.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score