• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Movies You Like That Nobody Else Does

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
What can I say Miss Bullock is a fine comedy actress and that film is a pure Guilty Pleasure of mine lol.

Oh and I am adding A Life Less Ordinary to mine too.

Last edited:

The_King

Miss Congeniality 1 & 2
Black Swan
Mulholland Drive
Rob Zombie's Halloween
Blair Witch
Click
The Devil's Rejects
House of 1000 Corpses
Bruno
Saw Series

Deuce

Miss Congeniality 1 & 2
Black Swan
Mulholland Drive
Rob Zombie's Halloween
Blair Witch
Click
The Devil's Rejects
House of 1000 Corpses
Bruno
Saw Series

I myself enjoyed the movie Click, it was funny and entertaining but how did you like the movie Bruno? I speak for most people when I say, it was flat out stupid and lame and just too gay, too ridiculously gay, but I want to hear your arguement.

Pete

I can't stand SBC, so I never watched Bruno or Borat or anything with him as the lead. I did like him in Madagascar though, but that was just his voice.

Anyway, I don't get all the hate towards Rob Zombie. Personally, I enjoyed his first Halloween, and I think The Devil's Rejects is a very strong movie in its own right, good psychological horror, and not just blood for blood's sake like House of 1000 Corpses.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Where as I think HO1'000C was Zombie's high point. His Halloween was dreadful.

And good for you King on having Mulholland Drive it is an absolute masterpiece from start to finish. I would say it divides people more than many hating it.

I quite enjoyed Bruno, but I think a little of SBC goes a long way and in general his humour does not appeal to me.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
^ I love that movie! It is a classic feel good comedy which appeals across the board. Again what are you baseing the view that no one likes it on? I always got the impression than it was a very poppluar film.

Pete

Well, most people I speak to and most reviews I read go "nah, it's stupid" or something similar. I guess it's the Jack Black factor. He only works for me sometimes, too.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Who in the blue hell doesn't like the Saw series? Apparently quite a few people do, otherwise there wouldn't be a fuck ton of movies in the series.

Andy

Kung Pow! Enter the Fist

Everyone seems to hate that movie for no legitimate reason. I found it to be hilarious, and the editing is pretty brilliant.

Tapout

Prince of Persia.
Dark Shadows (The new one)
The Green Lantern
Chronicle
The Dictator
All the X-Man Movies, including First Class and Origins
Gulliver's Travels (The Jack Black one)
Arthur (Russel Brand remake)