Movies You Don't Like That Everyone Else Does

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Avatar is so freakin overrated I hate it. Whenever I'm asked about it I give the same opinions... graphically it looks amazing. The graphics look awesome. Beyond that it is the blandest and most boring movie. IT SUCKS!

Titantic... overrated 3 hour boat ride that crashes. Or 4... I forget

The Godfather... people swear so much by it... I can't get into it.

Pete

Reaction score
I've seen the Elephant Man when I was younger, at least I was able to follow it, but it kind of bored me. Maybe now I'll like it better.

I know I had Blue Velvet taped, but can't remember if I ever watched it. Straight Story I did not see (incidentally, I saw it at a tabletop sale in a 3-pack with Midnight Cowboy and Shawshank, but didn't get it because I already have Shawshank on VHS).

The_King

Reaction score
-Transformers
-Slumdog Millionaire
-Titanic
-Pineapple Express
-Knocked Up
-Tropic Thunder
-Iron Man (Basically any comic movie but Nolan's Batman and Watchmen)

Deuce

Reaction score
I'm going to add Tropic Thunder to my list as well, that movie makes me wanna blow chunks, it's terrible.

Pete

Reaction score
King, how can you not like Slumdog and Iron Man?!? Iron Man loses only to Spidey 1 as my favourite comic book movie, and Slumdog I have defended already elsewhere. I didn't like Knocked Up either, though - in fact, for me, Judd Apatow's stuff as a whole is massively over-rated.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
But wouldn't you say the Nolan Batman movies are better than Spiderman Pete? Personally I was a bigger fan of Spidey Two althrough the first one was decent too.

Iron Man I liked as it was the perfect role for RDJ and politcal aspects also intrigued me. I would also put the first X-Men film forward as a strong comic book movie, but the series has since lost its way.

Pete

Reaction score
The only reason I don't put Batman Begins in front of Spidey is that I'm basically Peter Parker, so when I saw that movie as a teenager I identified like crazy.

Spidey 2 is all right, but the ending is wildly unrealistic - no bombshell would leave a posh stud for a broke nerd. From experience :)

X-Men, yeah, definitely good movies. I even like X3. But Iron Man still edges them out.

How about Fantastic Four? The second was blah, but I liked the first.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Another vote for Avatar from me. I thought that it was a predictable movie with a storyline that we have seen many times before, it was all about the graphics and nothing else.

Lord of the Rings is something that I have never been able to get into, I try to watch it but I can't get past the first hour.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Another vote for Avatar from me. I thought that it was a predictable movie with a storyline that we have seen many times before, it was all about the graphics and nothing else.Lord of the Rings is something that I have never been able to get into, I try to watch it but I can't get past the first hour.

You forgot to mention that the acting is awful and that it is at least an hour too long. Yep apart from the effects it sucks!

Never saw any of the Fantastic Four movies Pete and I have little intention of they represent a dumbo and sexist form of blockbuster which should not be encourged.

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Because it is perfectly alright for a female to strut around semi naked for no apperant reason, but it is different rules for the male characters. Also the female character in question is given nothing of note to do.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Can someone explain to me how anyone likes real steel? What a god awfull movie!

Last edited:

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ Can't say have not seen it.

Pete

Reaction score
In the second one she does do stuff. And the men do strut around semi-naked (or fully) in the second one too.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yeah but unless the bottom half is half out it is hardly the same for a man is it. Not I feel sorry for rich Jennifer Abel, but teenage girls deserve strong characters to watch in these films.