• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Most Excellent Wrestling

Castiel

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Really glad you like it because I enjoy writing the blogs! The second half of the preview is on it's way!

Castiel

Reaction score
Most Excellent Wrestling is proud to announce 3 new signings to the roster! Amazing talents that weren't given a chance anywhere else will certainly be given a chance here in their new home! Without anymore wait the new men signed are:
MVP29.jpg
Zack_Ryder.jpg
Nick_Dinsmore.jpg

MVP, Zack Ryder, and Nick Dinsmore!

Joey Ryan: Blog #1

Your favorite man in the MEW, and the only REAL man in MEW is here! You can't dispute what I just said because nobody has the mustache or chest hair to back up their manliness like Joey Ryan!
They've set me up against 2 great wrestlers for my debut! Triple threat action is sure to tear the house down! Don't get cocky though because while you kids good, you're here - and Joey Ryan is ALLL the way up HERE! Right... you can't see where my hands are on this blog... no problem, you get the picture. I guess what I'm really trying to say is you remind me of a young Joey Ryan.... sure, it's a compliment, but that Joey Ryan while good doesn't compare at all to my current stage!

In short, I'm going to win.

Joey Ryan vs Dean Malenko vs Akira Tozawa
Joey_Ryan3.jpg
VS
Dean_Malenko.jpg
VS
AkiraTozawa.jpg

Ted DiBiase: Blog #1

Really? For Money Inc's first match you've chosen to put us up against "RockNES Monsters"? While I have no clue who these kids are I'm positive this qualifies as wasting a great tag team! These are the kind of kids that I don't even need to beat, they'll do anything for a dollar in the economy! Johnny 1 & Johnny 2, stay home, you'll only lose anyway. I'll send you a cheque so you can pay your bills for another month, because I'm a nice guy.

Money Inc. (DiBiase & IRS) vs RockNES Monsters (Goodtime & Yuma)
TedDiBiaseSr002KYKYBackground.jpg
Mike_Rotunda3.jpg
VS
Johnny_Goodtime3.jpg
Johnny_Yuma.jpg

A last minute match has been added to the card! With the new signing of Zack Ryder he and Curt Hawkins have requested to work together as soon as possible and as a result they will now be teaming together to take on The DudeBusters, Trent Barreta & Caylen Croft. Hawkins & Ryder have a long history together being best friends for years, same goes for Barreta & Croft! All these men are close and are sure to know every other move the other tries! It's sure to be a fun match!

The Broski's Of Destruction (Hawkins & Ryder) vs The DudeBusters (Barreta & Croft)
CurtHawkins-1.jpg
Zack_Ryder.jpg
VS
Trent_Barreta.jpg
Caylen_Croft4.jpg

CM Punk: Blog #1

The main event. The only blog anyone really cares about is this one, because it's the announcement for the main event of MEW's debut show. Well let me tell you already, it's me vs none other then Mr. Perfect. Curt, I just want you to know that you don't need to write a reply to me. It doesn't make this match any bigger. It's as big as can be, and both our blogs are going to say the exact same thing.

Everyone knows why we're against each other, I'm the Best In The World, you're "Perfect" which I guess makes you the best too, so we have to find out who the REAL best is! Well Curt, all that really matters isn't who's better, it's that we're both great and together, no matter who else says this in their little blogs, we really are going to put on one hell of a match! They can pit us against each other all they want but I respect you honestly.

The Main Event
CM Punk vs Mr. Perfect

CM_Punk.jpg
VS
Curt_Henning4.jpg

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Hawkins & Ryder vs. The Dudebusters? Are you serious bro?! That's insane. I can't wait.

I almost completely forgot the monumental main event... Cm Punk and Mr. Perfect. Can the ring contain that greatness? I don't know.

Castiel

Reaction score
Glad you guys like the preview! Heel, all those men being on my roster those matches just had to happen ASAP.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I love the approach of blogs. It gives everyone a chance for some promo time without actually cutting a promo.

Cannot wait for your first show. Punk/Perfect is mouth watering!

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Reaction score
Before Most Excellent Wrestling makes it's big PPV debut they've decided to hold a house show! This gives the talent some time to work together and get to know each a bit more possibly before they work together on television. The results of House Show #1 are as follows:

Jimmy Jacobs def. Nick Dinsmore via End Time- Guillotine Choke Hold

RockNES Monsters (Yuma & Goodtime) def. Rachel & Jessica's Excellent Tag Team via Goodtime excuting a Death Valley Driver to Yuma onto Rachel Summerlyn

Kevin Steen def. Archibald Peck in a Falls Count Anywhere match after a Package Piledriver onto a chair! This match was said to be an extremely fun match filled with comedic hardcore spots. Peck is said to have taken some great bumps.

Akira Tozawa def. Dean Malenko via Bridging German Suplex! This came after Malenko missed a a flying crossbody

Joey Ryan def. Scotty Riggs via TWO Superkicks! Scorpio Sky distracted Riggs allowing Ryan to get the first Superkick which could've kept Riggs down but he wanted to hit a follow up kick. Sky & Ryan beat down Riggs until The Pitbulls made the save!

Trios Tag Tournament, MEW's second weekly PPV where the first champions of MEW will be determined was advertised following this as The Pitbulls told Ryan & Sky to find a partner and they'll see them in the tournament with their new partner 'Pitbull' Scotty Riggs!

Mickie James def. AJ Lee via Tornado DDT! The match was said to be a real show stealer with the two shaking hands post match showing no hard feelings as they head into their tag match together at 'Excellent Adventures In Wrestling'

CM Punk & Willie Mack def. Money Inc. (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.) via GTS to IRS

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Good to see storylines already forming.

[video=youtube;JHbOevW8i5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHbOevW8i5Q[/video]

I AM STARTING A PETITION TO BRING BACK THE CLAP!