Morrison the main eventer... How will he get there?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

When it comes time, which it eventually will, for him to be pushed to the main event, should he stay how he became succesful (heel), or actualyl turn on the Miz in some way, and manage to pull off a face turn?
I'm thinking the majority will say stay heel, so:
-If you think his main event status will be solidified by a face turn, how?
-If you think he should stay heel even when he reaches the main event, how should he seperate himself from the Miz (eventually) to get to the main event as a singles star?

the dark knight

how will get get there?
by marrying triple h's baby.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Feud with Michaels. It could work so damn well. Basically, I'd have Michaels tell Morrison he sees Morrison as a young HBK, and that he thinks with the right guidance, Morrison can be World Champ. Morrison plays face for a few months to HBK before Superkicking him. Yay~!

MikeRaw

^And how would you get him to "dump" Miz. Just quietly stop teaming with him?

There should be a draft in June. Just move Morrison ovr to RAW then.

-TJ-

I honestly have nothing for Morrison. Except him and Miz go on a losing trail and Morrison beats the shit outta Miz claiming him to be losing all the matches. Then Miz goes on to be average and Morrison becomes main eventer. He should stay heel though, for sure.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like him but i dont think he will ever become a legitimate main eventer on anything but ecw. hes a great wrestler but he has below average mic skills and hes small. hes not gonna be able to feud with people like HHH, big show, taker, cena, orton, kane and probably a few others.

-TJ-

^You kidding? He's just as good as Punk and Punk main evented Raw for 3 or 4 months right off the bat of leaving ECW. Mic skills are below average? Wow....

He does have below average mic skills. Anyone who has the capability to hear will tell you that. He has good lines (which aren't mic skills), but he has a monotone, which prevents his mic skills from being what they need to be.

seX-Power

I wouldn't consider his mic skills below average, but they are very overrated and he has worse mic skills than the Miz. I say get him back up to the top of the card in ECW, and then draft him to Raw/Smackdown and get him in a high profile feud with Shawn Michaels or Jeff Hardy or as a face, Randy Orton. He can just lose the Miz after a tag feud with a stip meaning the losers break up. He then needs a solid mid card feud before going back to the top on ECW, then on one of the main brands.

Evil Austin

I am pretty sure he will get there via a Money in the Bank win for 2010 or 2011 until then he will probably get a few mid card IC / US title reigns after splitting up with Miz.

JTG

Reaction score
THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps said:
There should be a draft in June. Just move Morrison ovr to RAW then.

And repackage him as Johnny Nitro and repair him with Melina.

The Rated R CMStar

Hell no.

John Morrison was an upgrade from Johnny Nitro. It would make no sense to go back. Please, next time put some thought on your posts.

Also, what sense would it make to put him in a feud with Randy Orton. If he does so, as you said TJ, he would have to become a face, and by doing so, undoubtly he'll lose some steam at first, he'll lose some momentum, so to put a face midcarder (that's what he would be), against your top heel, makes no sense.

Anyways, the best option is to set him in a feud with HBK in the classic Young vs Old feud, with the twist that he is like a young HBK. WWE can replay the WM19 HBK vs Jericho feud in this one.

BTW, he does have bad mic skills. He's charismatic, entertaining and has great lines really well put together, however his voice tone doesn't help, and I still have to see a serious promo from him, he's a heel shooting for laughter, and that can only take you so far. The closest he has come is his mic work against CM Punk, and they were all too cheesy. All the catchphazes he has right now, he threw them all in one promo. (his contract signing against CM Punk)

C4

John Morrison should win the Royal Rumble and then have a match with Jeff Hardy at No Way Out which decides the opponent of John Cena at WrestleMania, the match should end in a draw and at WrestleMania 25, Morrison defeats both John Cena and Jeff Hardy as a heel.