More prove that John Cena is a douchebag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
PWInsider.com reports word going around is that a while back, Riley was backstage with John Cena and Cena was ribbing him in front of some of the other wrestlers. Riley reportedly came back angrily at Cena, which was seen as him “breaking the code of the locker-room.â€￾

Now, I'm definitely not the biggest Riley fan but he has a lot of potential and he did well as Miz's lackey and he ran with the ball during their feud but they didn't do anything with him afterwards besides randomly throwing him after the US title. But this is ridiculous. I get that Riley should be able to take a joke but who knows if this was going too far, it probably was otherwise I don't see why he would get upset.

Add this to a list of douchebag things Cena has done. He played a hand in getting Anderson fired, he bangs other wrestlers fiancees, cheats on his wife(lets be honest, while his wife has said some ridiculous shit, I have zero doubts this is true) and he plays politics to kill careers. Fuck him. Stalest motherfucker on the roster for years. 8/10 times he doesn't fucking deliver and he is a douchebag in real life. Respect to him for all the charity and make a wish stuff but that doesn't make him a good person, it makes him a company boy who at least has enough decency to all that stuff(not like he has a choice anyways).

Riley was asked about it on twitter and he confirmed it. He said he can't talk about it right now, in other words, it's true but he doesn't need anymore bullshit.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Never thought i'd see the day where my level of respect for Cena would dip below that of Punk or Trips, but it has. Not 'cause of the Riley stuff, but yeah.

But even so it's still gay. I think Riley's awesome, and could really be something special with a real push.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
And people think Kenn Doane is just out to get Cena when he exposes all of his shit and says it was because of him that his push fell through.

Rell

Reaction score
*Proof

honestly, can't say I give a fuck. I loved Riley as The Miz' sidekick but once they actually put him in the ring, it all went downhill. He was worse than 3 David Otunga's. The way he sandbagged Swagger was inexcusable..

[yt]80UytPfaMxA[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80UytPfaMxA
^^^ video pretty much sums up his career. If anything, I thank Cena for getting this horrible fucker off my tv.

Reaction score
Alex Riley is hot garbage. That being said, I'd be more concerned about Cena being a dick, if there were reports like this about nearly everyone. Look at almost every WWE superstar, none of them are choir boys, and I don't get the expectation for Cena to be a nice guy either.

nation

Reaction score
Never thought i'd see the day where my level of respect for Cena would dip below that of Punk or Trips, but it has. Not 'cause of the Riley stuff, but yeah.

But even so it's still gay. I think Riley's awesome, and could really be something special with a real push.

Why has it then? The whole Mickie James shit and cheating on his wife?

*Proof

honestly, can't say I give a fuck. I loved Riley as The Miz' sidekick but once they actually put him in the ring, it all went downhill. He was worse than 3 David Otunga's. The way he sandbagged Swagger was inexcusable..

[yt]80UytPfaMxA[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80UytPfaMxA
^^^ video pretty much sums up his career. If anything, I thank Cena for getting this horrible fucker off my tv.

Thanks. Guess I should put in a little more effort to care for my spelling lol. Riley isn't that great in the ring but worse than David Otunga let alone 3 is so over dramatic. He's improved a lot too and I agree that shit with Swagger was inexcusable but pretty much everyone has fucked up at one point whether it's botching a move or horrible selling or whatever.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
nation said:
Why has it then? The whole Mickie James shit and cheating on his wife?

Yeah. That stuff just plain ain't right.

Also worse than Otunga!? Some people have been taking crazy pills. He may not be the second coming of Otani, but the guy's not horrible by any means. The guy was getting two star matches with Miz, which is about where MVP was and everyone (except me and Enzo) thought he should be world champion. Riley's good on the mic too...he wasn't some Tensai-esque lost cause, he had room to grow in the ring. He's like the only guy that got consistent reactions on Superstars online. He also has a real star presence about him, that I could probably name a dozen guys higher on the card than him don't have. To say he's some talent-less bum is wrong, even though he mistimed his jump for Swagger.

Reaction score
I'm definitely not the biggest Riley fan but he has a lot of potential

Sometime ago you were eating his gooch, as you did Swagger's. Way to scout talent, pal.

Riley SUCKS. The only time he was good was leaching heat off of Miz. He's an absolutely awful wrestler, an even worse promo and as bland as tofu. The cream rises to the top and the turds sink to the bottom of the bowl. Swagger and Riley's positions perfectly fit their talents.

He played a hand in getting Anderson fired,

Yeah, the fact that Kennedy was always constantly injured or injuring others had NOTHING to do with him getting fired. That is just pure hear say.

Cena is far from the scummiest person. In regards to ribbing, Riley's a fyucking pussy. Razor Ramon had his eyebrows shaved by Perfect, what he do? Take it like a man. Ribbing is as old as the industry and unfortunately the industry lets alot of pussys into the club. Hogan paid his dues as Andre's personal beer caddy. There were times Andre had his bus driver take off on Hogan, leaving him stranded in the middle of Buttfuck, Egypt.

In regards to him banging Divas...so? Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Batista and countless other guys banged broads while married. Wrestlers live rock star lives, deal with it. Is it right? No. But he's not even close to being the worst, least faithful husband in the industry. You're letting your personal feelings of John Cena the character help drive your hatred. Fuck that.

Here are some FAR worse scumbags that have done far worse than Cena:

JBL, far and away.
Bob Holly
Perry Saturn...just like JBL and Holly, beat the shit out of people because they felt stiffed. Real fuckin professional and you think Cena's a prick because he ribbed someone? GTFO.
Randy Orton...lets rip someone for ribbing a jobber but let us forget this dude took shits in Diva's bags on top of all the other douchery.
HHH...wanna talk about career killers...again, GTFO.
Hogan...makes HHH look like the friggin Pope by comparison
Batista...probably the biggest piece of shit ever
Jericho...mom dies and he didn't attend the funeral. Extremely distant from his wife and kids. Takes time from the ring to tour with a terrible metal band. Egomaniac in every sense of the word.
Vince fuckin McMahon...rapist, steroid distributor, accessory to murder. All around fucked up person that probably belongs in prison instead of CEO of a global entertainment conglomerate
HBK...before he found faith was probably the biggest prick in the locker room.
Ric Flair...as hated as loved. Fuckin pervert that is stuck in his persona that held down as many people as Hogan and Trips

Cena is probably a dirtbag, but you don't do over 300 Make-A-Wishes being a complete douche. There's bonafide heart in the man in some form. I don't think it can be said of the others really.

You're not the only one that is resentful of the guy being on top so you scrutinize the guy as much as you can. This is the same shit that happened to Hogan in the mid 90s. Haters gone hate.

Rell

Reaction score
Worse than 3 David Otunga's was a hyperbole. I tend to get overly dramatic to stress a point lol, you fuckers should know that by now..

I can't actually comment on his improvements since I haven't seen him work in what seems like ages, but come on. The guys a fun personality when he's heeling it up. I thought he played his "varsity villain" character excellently. I'd even go as far as saying he should have won NXT season 2. That said, he was given a huge opportunity and completely dropped the ball with his ring work. I find sympathizing for him pretty difficult.

edit: and yes, David Otunga is awful. happy? I also feel A-Ri's reactions can be attributed to his entrance theme. I know, sounds like bullshit, but I honestly believe it.

[yt]p1qjznJsnm4[/yt]

I'd get behind someone like Hawkins or Bareta before I ever champion this borderline terrible muhfucka around. Sin Cara and Khali are awful but at least they serve a purpose. A-Ri isn't moving merch or anything. He's just a green as goose shit rookie with an uncle face. Seriously, dude looks about 40. If he can't take a ribbing, I'd say cut him loose.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Enzo said:
Riley SUCKS. The only time he was good was leaching heat off of Miz. He's an absolutely awful wrestler, an even worse promo and as bland as tofu. The cream rises to the top and the turds sink to the bottom of the bowl. Swagger and Riley's positions perfectly fit their talents.

And Miz is a great worker and versatile promo, a real talent there. He deserved to be the WWE champion and 3rd wheel to Rock & Cena at Wrestlemania. :nono: As far as everyone saying he sucks in-ring, get back to me after actually watching a competitive match he's had in 2012, of which none have been on Raw or SD, besides against Ziggler a month ago in which he did fine, above average for a WWE wrestler even.

For what it's worth, that theme is the shit, can't say I disagree with that part. Also, I like Hawkins & Baretta, and i'll always mark for Mistico. :MRGLASSES: There's tons of guys WWE mismanages.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Anyway, as far as Cena goes, the IWC should be embarrassed at all the straw-grasping made to try and justify their love of Cena. The guy's got some cred in-ring, and I won't let anything influence my feelings on the performer, but everyone just needs to put the bullshit comparisons aside and hold the fuck accountable, because God knows nobody else will call him on it. It really bothers me to see people just say "yeah, he's a dick, but w/e". Regardless of what he did, what upsets me is that if someone like Trips or Hogan, fuck, even Rock did half what Cena did, they'd get KILLED unmercifully from a lot of these same Cena fans online. (In fact, Melina got insulted from virtually the entire IWC, and her and JoMo weren't even married.) In the end, whatever you think of him or WWE, people just need to call a spade a spade.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wait, Cena got Kennedy fired? I could have sworn it was Orton? For being dropped on his shoulder/head? And Orton complained and Trips got pissed?

Am I remembering this wrong? Cena was the one who threw the temper tantrum?

And as far as I can tell, Cena was doing what everyone does... talking shit. Riley got emotional, obviously he's insecure, and he snapped. That happens all the time. It's elementary school antics! You fight, you get it over with. Riley's a bitch because he got pissed but didn't swing, imo.

...god...

Reaction score
He said they both did. And yeah, Riley's a bitch. Everyone in the business ribs, it's literally professional wrestling 101 backstage. If anything, he should be thanking him, preparing him for the fans to shit on him. I disagree that he's talentless, though. He was a great heel in FCW and even when he came to WWE. Average in ring, but a great talker as a heel and seemed to be getting really comfortable then they turned him and gave him the ball and he flopped and fell on his face because he sucks balls as face and obviously no one taught him how to play it well.

Reaction score
And Miz is a great worker and versatile promo, a real talent there. He deserved to be the WWE champion and 3rd wheel to Rock & Cena at Wrestlemania. As far as everyone saying he sucks in-ring, get back to me after actually watching a competitive match he's had in 2012, of which none have been on Raw or SD, besides against Ziggler a month ago in which he did fine, above average for a WWE wrestler even.

He was better than Riley in ring. He was a great promo. Even in canned promo mode, he was excellent and his facials are the best of any new talent in a long while, Ziggler needs to learn something about facials. Miz did deserve to be champ, he was fucking over. He and Sheamus should be the top heels in the company right now.

As far as Riley sucking in ring, he does. There is NOTHING to suggest otherwise. He bumps like a lump of shit, he's bland, awful and sub average. He is perfectly positioned for his talent level. Again, pitch me something that suggests otherwise. He'd have been sent back to FCW if not for Miz and only was getting any reaction because of Miz. Great talents do that. Miz is a great talent. Riley isn't.

It really bothers me to see people just say "yeah, he's a dick, but w/e". Regardless of what he did, what upsets me is that if someone like Trips or Hogan, fuck, even Rock did half what Cena did, they'd get KILLED unmercifully from a lot of these same Cena fans online. (In fact, Melina got insulted from virtually the entire IWC, and her and JoMo weren't even married.) In the end, whatever you think of him or WWE, people just need to call a spade a spade.

Pal, you're grasping at straws here to drag him through the mud. Cena has cheated on his wife? So has everyone under the fucking sun that ever put the tights on. Does anyone ever wonder why Flair is thrice divorced or rip on him for being a dirty dog? NO. There's really no substantial proof that Cena has held anyone down outside of Kennedy. Trips? He not only held people down, he squashed them into oblivion. Guys who WERE FUCKING OVER...RVD, KANE and GOLDFUCKINGBERG. Cena held down who? A fucking useless jobber? Big fucking whoop. Yet no one praises how he pushed for an incredibly over rated jabrone like Ryder on the card. Austin flat out refused to work with Jarrett and Gunn...I will continue this...

nation

Reaction score
Yeah. That stuff just plain ain't right.

Also worse than Otunga!? Some people have been taking crazy pills. He may not be the second coming of Otani, but the guy's not horrible by any means. The guy was getting two star matches with Miz, which is about where MVP was and everyone (except me and Enzo) thought he should be world champion. Riley's good on the mic too...he wasn't some Tensai-esque lost cause, he had room to grow in the ring. He's like the only guy that got consistent reactions on Superstars online. He also has a real star presence about him, that I could probably name a dozen guys higher on the card than him don't have. To say he's some talent-less bum is wrong, even though he mistimed his jump for Swagger.

This. Riley has a lot of work to do in ring but from what little they have showed of him this past year, he has improved and is a decent talker and he's still over. He deserves a push.

Sometime ago you were eating his gooch, as you did Swagger's. Way to scout talent, pal.

No, I wasn't. I said he was doing a solid job with the Miz shit because he was but I never hailed him as a top talent. I'm not even going to say anything other than other than it's pure bullshit. Obviously, he has more work to do in the ring but he is FAR from "an absolutely awful wrestler and an ever worse promo". If anything, The Miz rubbed off on him a little bit when they were together and he's decent on the mic. The Swagger comment is just plain bullshit, he is one of their best workhorses and probably in the top 10 best workers not counting inactive talent. He can go in the ring and he's no where near as bad on the mic as the IWC makes him out to be, he just got fucked over with booking and he gets virtually zero mic time now so it's ridiculous to judge him on that now.

Yeah, the fact that Kennedy was always constantly injured or injuring others had NOTHING to do with him getting fired. That is just pure hear say.

Cena is far from the scummiest person. In regards to ribbing, Riley's a fyucking pussy. Razor Ramon had his eyebrows shaved by Perfect, what he do? Take it like a man. Ribbing is as old as the industry and unfortunately the industry lets alot of pussys into the club. Hogan paid his dues as Andre's personal beer caddy. There were times Andre had his bus driver take off on Hogan, leaving him stranded in the middle of Buttfuck, Egypt.

In regards to him banging Divas...so? Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Batista and countless other guys banged broads while married. Wrestlers live rock star lives, deal with it. Is it right? No. But he's not even close to being the worst, least faithful husband in the industry. You're letting your personal feelings of John Cena the character help drive your hatred. Fuck that.

Here are some FAR worse scumbags that have done far worse than Cena:

JBL, far and away.
Bob Holly
Perry Saturn...just like JBL and Holly, beat the shit out of people because they felt stiffed. Real fuckin professional and you think Cena's a prick because he ribbed someone? GTFO.
Randy Orton...lets rip someone for ribbing a jobber but let us forget this dude took shits in Diva's bags on top of all the other douchery.
HHH...wanna talk about career killers...again, GTFO.
Hogan...makes HHH look like the friggin Pope by comparison
Batista...probably the biggest piece of shit ever
Jericho...mom dies and he didn't attend the funeral. Extremely distant from his wife and kids. Takes time from the ring to tour with a terrible metal band. Egomaniac in every sense of the word.
Vince fuckin McMahon...rapist, steroid distributor, accessory to murder. All around fucked up person that probably belongs in prison instead of CEO of a global entertainment conglomerate
HBK...before he found faith was probably the biggest prick in the locker room.
Ric Flair...as hated as loved. Fuckin pervert that is stuck in his persona that held down as many people as Hogan and Trips

Cena is probably a dirtbag, but you don't do over 300 Make-A-Wishes being a complete douche. There's bonafide heart in the man in some form. I don't think it can be said of the others really.

You're not the only one that is resentful of the guy being on top so you scrutinize the guy as much as you can. This is the same shit that happened to Hogan in the mid 90s. Haters gone hate.

Like I said, he has no choice anyways, pretty sure Orton does a nice share of this stuff and everyone knows he is a prick. But this is this just dumb, this has NOTHING to do with anyone else. This isn't a comparison of who the biggest d bag is. I agree on pretty much with everyone you mentioned but it's completely irrelevant. But where the fuck did you hear about Jericho not attending his mothers funeral???

Wait, Cena got Kennedy fired? I could have sworn it was Orton? For being dropped on his shoulder/head? And Orton complained and Trips got pissed?

Am I remembering this wrong? Cena was the one who threw the temper tantrum?

And as far as I can tell, Cena was doing what everyone does... talking shit. Riley got emotional, obviously he's insecure, and he snapped. That happens all the time. It's elementary school antics! You fight, you get it over with. Riley's a bitch because he got pissed but didn't swing, imo.

Both Orton and Cena talked Vince in letting him go. But again, more bullshit. How do you know what Cena said wasn't going too far or personal? It probably was.

He said they both did. And yeah, Riley's a bitch. Everyone in the business ribs, it's literally professional wrestling 101 backstage. If anything, he should be thanking him, preparing him for the fans to shit on him. I disagree that he's talentless, though. He was a great heel in FCW and even when he came to WWE. Average in ring, but a great talker as a heel and seemed to be getting really comfortable then they turned him and gave him the ball and he flopped and fell on his face because he sucks balls as face and obviously no one taught him how to play it well.

How can he flop when they didn't do anything with him after his feud with the Miz? The guy is still over so he has done something right.

But what the fuck does Rileys' talent have to do with anything? It's good discussion but it's not really on topic at all. It could be fucking Jinder Mahal in this situation and it would still be wrong and bullshit. I personally wouldn't care too much but Cena would still be as big of a douchebag for fucking anyone over.