• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mood Request Thread

DANTE savage

Reaction score
Expect a review of the next show, I have been very slack so far reviewing, as this is one of my fave threads. Just to let you know I have been reading, so do expect a review man...

xtremebadass

bfgxba.jpg

The Official Bound for Glory 2007 Preview Guide
It's the night that legends are made, superstars are born, and champions crowned, this is the grandest stage of them for TNA Wrestling and this year, Bound for Glory, looks bigger than ever. We pull out the best stops every year, but this time around, this is not going to be just another Bound for Glory, this time, we are LIVE from Chicago, and this time, we show the world, why they call us Total Non-Stop Action! Bound for Glory LIVE! this Sunday only on PPV, call your PPV or Satellite provider to order or visit TNAwrestling.com for further details.

TNA World Championship
Sting* defends against Samoa Joe
For months there have been two unstoppable forces in the TNA Locker Room, one being the TNA World Heavyweight Champion “The Icon†Sting, the other being the “Samoan Submission Machine†Samoa Joe. Sting has been the TNA World Champion ever since Victory Road in July defeating AJ Styles, Christian Cage, and Samoa Joe himself, in a Four Way Match, and has crumbled every obstacle in his path ever since. Sting has successfully defended and retained his title against the likes of “The Phenomenal†AJ Styles, “The King of the Mountain†Jeff Jarrett, let alone “The Olympic Gold Medalist†Kurt Angle, but now he is looking towards his next hurdle, that being the Unstoppable Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe, a name synonymously associated with what TNA represents. Samoa Joe was undefeated for a year and half, has held the TNA X-Division Championship 3 separate times, and has faced off with every single threat that TNA has put on the table in front of him. However, through his on and off relationship with Sting, the TNA audience has seen Samoa Joe in a rather different light, a much darker light. For months, Samoa Joe has warned Sting that since he had the title, every man would be gunning for him, and he should watch his back, but Sting didn’t think twice about it, he just thought Samoa Joe was giving him the heads up, not that Samoa Joe would actually go against the Stinger. One night on iMPACT! Samoa Joe did the unthinkable; he turned his back on his former friend Sting by delivering a straight back heel kick crumbling the Champion. Samoa Joe revealed his true intentions, and what he wanted. After No Surrender last month, after a brutal 8 man Bound for Glory Gauntlet, Samoa Joe rose from the smoke and ashes to be named the number one contender, now that his wait is almost over, Samoa Joe will get his shot at his “destiny†and take Sting head on in the 6 Sided Ring at Bound for Glory, who will walk out of TNA’s Super Bowl with the gold around their waist? Order Bound for Glory to find out.

6 Sides of Steel
Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett
Possibly the greatest rivalry in TNA Wrestling history is that of the “King of the Mountain†Jeff Jarrett and the “Olympic Gold Medalist†Kurt Angle. Ever since the infamous guitar shot last June, when Jarrett lead Kurt Angle onto who was the final man in the King of the Mountain match, which turned out to be Jeff Jarrett himself, these two have been the furthest from chums. Their first encounter was at Victory Road last July, which is said to be one of the greatest matches in the history of TNA, where Jeff actually got the 1…2…3 on the Olympic Hero, and the wrestling world didn’t hear about it enough from Jarrett. However, at Hard Justice, it would be the rematch of rematches as Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett would square off for a second time, but the second encounter would be Falls Count Anywhere. It was a brutal war as these two technical superstars took it to each other in the most hardcore of environments. Chairs, Stairs, and Tables, whatever they could use, they used it, and at the end of the night, it was Kurt Angle who defeated the King of the Mountain. After that match, things settled down, only because Kurt had other things he needed to do outside TNA, and Jarrett couldn’t help but to take advantage as he found himself in the ring with Sting, and he wormed his way into an actual TNA World Championship match. Even though, Sting beat Jarrett fair and square to keep the title, it was Kurt Angle who came out at the end of the night and motioned to Sting that he wanted the gold. At No Surrender, Kurt Angle took on Sting for the gold, and Jarrett wanted to be on the card so much, Jim Cornette put him in a match with Abyss, Jarrett couldn’t take it. Jarrett was Black Hole Slammed into thumb tacks, then pinned and lost the match, while Angle put on an instant classic with the Stinger that night. Jarrett wouldn’t let it go, because right when Angle was about to win, he smacked the Olympic Gold Medalist with a guitar screwing Angle out of the title. iMPACT! came and both Jarrett and Angle found themselves out of the title race and couldn’t agree on anything. Then it surfaced what if Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett squared off one more time? Both men were intrigued, but Jarrett wouldn’t hear any of it, until Jim Cornette came out and made the official announcement, at Bound for Glory, Jeff Jarrett will indeed take on Kurt Angle in a rubber match, but for this epic encounter, it needs to be contained, therefore, it will be a 6 Sides of Steel Match! Who will emerge out of the 6 Sides of Steel at Bound for Glory? Order TNA’s Biggest PPV of the year to find out!

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy* defend against the Naturals and Team 3D
Ever since Christian Cage’s big announcement of Jeff Hardy’s return to TNA in the Peep Show, everyone couldn’t have been happier, except for Brother Ray and Brother Devon. Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy won the TNA World Tag Team Championships from Team 3D on iMPACT! 2 weeks after Jeff Hardy came back, but then at No Surrender Cage and Hardy defended the straps against 3D in a TLC Full Metal Mayhem match where Jeff Hardy and Cage still walked out the champs. While that was going down, the Naturals have been on a roll, they destroyed Rhino, Sabu, and Raven over and over, then broke away from Shane Douglas and then were named number one contenders for the TNA World Tag Team Championships. Team 3D wouldn’t stand for this madness; they took out the champs, then took out the challengers. Jim Cornette was fed up, and decided to make this huge 3 Way Tag Title match, just to shut 3D up, this will most likely be 3D’s last chance at the belts, can Cage and Hardy retain? Can the Naturals climb back to the top of TNA’s tag division? Or will 3D upset everyone and walk out as champs again?

X-Division Championship
Jay Lethal vs. Christopher Daniels
Quite possibly the show stealer, the most anticipated X-Division match in TNA’s 5+ year history, it can only be Black Machismo Jay Lethal vs. The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels. Long time X-Division Allies turned bitter enemies once Jay Lethal won the X-Division title. Daniels was best friends with Lethal, until Lethal was over shadowing him because he was champion, Daniels couldn’t take it, and snapped. Christopher Daniels regained the title at No Surrender from Black Machismo defeating Senshi, Jerry Lynn, and Jay Lethal himself. This rivalry brought out the return of Triple X, only to put the beatdown on Lethal, but Lethal stuck to his guns by allying himself with the Motor City Machine Guns. However, Daniels and Lethal had a one on one talk on iMPACT! last Thursday and said it would be a fair match, no Triple X, no Motor City Machine Guns, just one on one, but can Black Machismo believe Daniels? Christopher Daniels defends against Black Machismo Jay Lethal this Sunday at Bound for Glory!

Monster’s Ball
Shane Douglas vs. Abyss vs. Raven vs. Monty Brown
The rivalry between Raven and Shane Douglas is now personal, and the rivalry between Monty Brown and Abyss has been violent. Raven and Shane Douglas killed each other week in and week out while Monty Brown has been Black Hole Slammed by Abyss week in and week out, Jim Cornette had no decision but to put all four of these hostile men in the same ring as TNA’s Tradition lives on, that’s right, it’s a Monster’s Ball this Sunday!

AJ Styles vs. Chris Harris
It has been said that one day the student would out do their teacher, and that is the case. Earlier this year, after America’s Most Wanted split, Chris Harris was lost in translation from tag team to singles competition; nobody seemed to care, except for AJ Styles. Before their matches, they would meet up and talk strategy, but one day, Chris Harris was racking up the wins, but AJ kept tumbling down, that fired AJ up. AJ started looking down at Harris, but Wildcat thought, he was doing better, and that AJ just couldn’t see it, which made a gap between these great competitors. AJ Styles decided to bring in Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner to take hold of the situation, due to Harris’ and Steiner’s respectful history. For weeks it has been a two on one beat down between Harris, AJ, and Steiner, but now at Bound for Glory AJ Styles will have to fly solo as he takes on the Wildcat one on one.

“Who Made the X-Division?†You’re Fired! Match
Jerry Lynn vs. Kevin Nash
This rivalry is now do or die between Kevin Nash and Jerry Lynn. Both men think they have made the X-Division what it is today, they have taken each other out backstage just to prove who is better. Nash repeatedly clobbered Lynn with steel chair shots while Lynn threw Nash headfirst into through the locker room wall, these two men are hell bent on justifying who has done more for the X-Division, who’s legacy will live on in X-Division history and who…will lose their job?

15 Man Battle Royal
(Winner Getting a World Title Shot Whenever He Wishes)

It’s a Big Match atmosphere for TNA’s Biggest PPV of the year. Jim Cornette announced that there will be a huge 15 man Gauntlet match at Bound for Glory and the winner will receive a title shot for the TNA World Championship at any time they wish. We know for sure some names that will be in this, guys like Triple X, (Primetime and Senshi) Motor City Machine Guns, (Shelley and Sabin) but most of all, two huge rivals, Robert Roode and Lance Hoyt. This past Thursday on iMPACT! Lance Hoyt scored the pin on Roode while Cornette was referee to grant him the final spot in the Gauntlet giving him the best odds of winning it all, who will become the Next Big Thing? Who is Bound for Glory?

JHar888

Reaction score
Woah dude! Haha, wow. I skimmed through some of the parts, but I read the TNA Championship Part. :) It's unmissable. Check out a way better TNA BTB (joking, yours is the best ever) called TNA: A New Breed Unleashed!. Click the sig to go there, or take the snail way. :)

Switchy

Reaction score
Wow XBA, BFG is really living up to the hype. Forget the real one this one looks amazing. The monsters ball match should be amazing as well as Angle/Jarrett and Sting/Joe and it's living up to my expectations before the show is even posted. :):):):)

The Rated R CMStar

Nice preview, all the matches seem amazing, and I hope than at least in this one, different than the real TNA, Samoa Joe will win the World Title at Bound For Glory

The Anigma

Reaction score
A terrific preview guide you have there, XBA. I've been reading but sadly not reviewing your shows lately but I really can't wait for BFG. It's going to be sick! I'm looking forward to Sting/Joe and Jarrett/Angle but also the Monster's Ball...you know what? I'm looking forward to the entire pay-per-view! There's no doubt in my mind that I WILL be reviewing Bound For Glory...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
What a huge show will it be man! The 6 sides of steel should be great and I really like how your fued between Angle and Jarett comes along. The Championship match should also be great and also the Tag Team Three Way. I am truly checking it out!

PeepShow

Damn dude. What a preview. This is amazing. I would pay 40 bucks to see this, not just the regular 30. Wow, all I can say is this is gunna be simply phenominal. This cant be bad, and I know it wont be, since you are the writer. Cant wait man!!!

PS, GO STING!!!

JHar888

Reaction score
Haven't posted any predictions yet, here's mine:

TNA World Championship

6 Sides of Steel

Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy* defend against the Naturals

X-Division Championship
Christopher Daniels* defends against "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal

Monster’s Ball

“Who Made the X-Division?â€￾ You’re Fired! Match

15 Man Battle Royal
No clue who's in it, but I guess Robert Roode

Switchy

Reaction score
I forgot all about predictions, nice 1 JHar:

TNA World Championship

6 Sides of Steel

X-Division Championship

Monster’s Ball

“Who Made the X-Division?” You’re Fired! Match

15 Man Battle Royal
I reckon you'll give it to Lance Hoyt

The Anigma

Reaction score
Predictions:

TNA World Championship

6 Sides of Steel

X-Division Championship

Monster’s Ball

15 Man Battle Royal
I'd say it's going to be Lance Hoyt as well...

Wrestling God

Reaction score
My Predictions:

TNA World Championship

6 Sides of Steel

X-Division Championship

Monster’s Ball

15 Man Battle Royal
I am going with Lance Hoyt

The Rated R CMStar

TNA World Championship

6 Sides of Steel

X-Division Championship

Monster’s Ball

15 Man Battle Royal
I am going with Robbert Roode