• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

hey mike great show dude, heres my review
Best Match: Jarrett/Sting - great match... really
Worst Match: N/A.. they were ALL good
Best Promo: Cornette one was great dude
Worst Promo: Lynn/Nash - still good, but idk, lol good tho but i had to pick

Additional comments: Awesome show man I really loved it, I seriously hope that Cor Von wins the match at No Surrender, thatd be sweet man..... peace.. good show 10/10, great as ALWAYS!!! Check out CWE Velocity, just posted, LESNAR'S DEBUT... anyways lol good one man, youve picked up your game

The Rated R CMStar

BM: World Title Match

WM: None, another well done show

BP: Jeff Hardy and Cage one

WP: Lynn and Nash backstage

AC: Great show, I agree with them your game has been raising lately, great show and with this level I can't wait for the still distant Bound For Glory

PeepShow

Best Match: All of them were great

Worst Match: N/A

Best Promo: Cornette with the contenders

Worst Promo: N/A

Overall Rating: 9.5/10

Comments: Once again, I am speechless. There are no words hardly left to describe how good this BTB is. Its just like watching iMPACT. The only reason it wasnt a 10/10, was b/c well, it wasnt a PPV. LOL. Keep it up man, great job.

Reaction score
Best Match: Sting vs Jarret

Best Angle: Lynn looking for Nash, finding him, then kicking his ass

Worst Angle: N/A

Additional Thoughts: An amazing show once again XB, I really enjoyed all of it. The World Title picture has really heated up and Im curious about whether Angle will get his shot against Sting. I think you should move Samoa Joe into the TNA World Title picture, but its your choice

Overall: A+

Check out my new TNA BTB, "TNA Entertainment Inc." if you like

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Best Match: Jarrett Vs Sting although i don't like Jarrett losing cleanly on normal TV...

Best Angle/Promo: Cornette + The 6 others... Loved the guys coming out & the title picture now is soo packed its unbelivable.

Worst Angle/Promo: Probably the Lynn Nash angle although i did like the intensity in Lynn & the way it progressed the rivalry.

Additional Feedback: Another great show XB, No Surrender is linging up fast allready. Kinda weird seeing Christian Cage as a face IMO but you still write his promos well, Same with Monty Brown. Intresested too see what you do between Sting & Angle & also the 6 contenders. Also like the Daniels Vs Lethal kinda rift that looks as though it's going to happen. overall great & very realistic show.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
BM:Jarrett/Sting
WM:I liked them all.. they were all awesome :D
BP:Jeff Hardy and Cage one
WP:Nash/Lyn

I will rate it a 9.5/10... I enjoyed the main event... Check out WWe:All over again when you get a chance :D

JHar888

Reaction score
I'm kinda in a rush to get my BTB stuff done AND QUICK, so I admit, I kinda skimmed.

Best Match: Main Event, Jarrett/Sting
Best Promo: Oh, I'm not so sure...I guess Hardy and Cage, but I skimmed, as I do for all of this Hardy in TNA stuff.
Worst Promo: N/A
AF/C: Great show, I'm just not really digging Nash, Hardy, and Monty Brown in TNA. Cor Von is sooooo much better than Brown lol. As I say all the time, replace Russo! Lookinh forward to iMPACT! next week or whenever ity'll be posted. Hopefully it'll be another booty kicker.
Rating: 9.4/10!

MikeRaw

THEN WHY WOULD YOU REVIEW IT^^^YOu always say you skimmed...
Anyways Xtreme Im looking forward to your next show man...Ill be checking it out:)

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: Sting vs. Jarrett

Worse Match: Sabu vs. Stevens

Best Interview/Segment: Hardy/Cage

Worse Interview/Segment: Nash/Lynn

Additional Feedback/Comments: A great show yet again XB; nicely written and very realistic imo...keep up the great work...

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Official Preview Guide:

Total iMPACT!
Focus Point of the Week:
For months the TNA World Champion, Sting, has shown that he can still get things done in the 6 Sided Ring. From his huge win at Victory Road adding another World Title to his already impressive resume’, to going one on one with the Phenomenal AJ Styles at Hard Justice, and retaining, to this past Thursday night when he went toe to toe with one of his lifetime rivals, the King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett, the TNA World Champion hasn’t missed a step during his title run. However, last Thursday night, after defeating Jeff Jarrett, Sting was greeted with a new oppressor to his reign as champion. Kurt Angle, one of the longest reigning TNA World Champions in recent memory spanning from February to June, has been craving his World title ever since losing it in the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary. Angle got a little side tracked with Jeff Jarrett, but now he is the final man looking to take down the Stinger, plus with Jeff Jarrett not the “Number One Contender” anymore, all Sting has to do is give the okay, and the match is going to happen. What will both men have to say? Is Jim Cornette going to sit down and let this happen? Find out this Thursday Night on iMPACT!

iMPACT!
Preview:

Main Event:
TNA World Tag Team Championship
Team 3D* vs. Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy

Sting will address Kurt Angle

Monty Brown, Samoa Joe, and Chris Harris vs. AJ Styles, Robert Roode, and Lance Hoyt

Jerry Lynn vs. Senshi

Raven and Sabu speak about their match at No Surrender against the Naturals

More matches to be announced for No Surrender and much more this Thursday!

TNG: Total Non-Stop Gossip :
Jeff Jarrett is said to be in a bad mood and has something to discuss with Jim Cornette.

Jim Cornette has been dropping hints all week to a huge X-Division match at No Surrender, will this plan come to be?

PeepShow

O DANG!!! I see yet another Tag Title reign in the picture for Christian...lol GO CAGE AND JEFF!!! :D

Great Preview. I hope the X-Title match at No-Surender is a Utimate X or something.

The thing with Sting/Angle looks good. I want to read the show right now!!! LOL

MikeRaw

Nice preview...I wonder what Jarrett is talking to cornette about..I sense a firing coming on...Anyways great preview man...Should be great:)

straight_edge76

Nice Preview, 3D/Hardy & Christan should be awesome, your Main Events always are, ill be reading/reviewing. Check out CWE Nitro Preview is up.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Good preview, heres my selections for iMPACT!

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Team 3D* vs. Christian Cage and Jeff Hardy

Monty Brown, Samoa Joe, and Chris Harris vs. AJ Styles, Robert Roode, and Lance Hoyt

Jerry Lynn vs. Senshi