Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Best Match:Angle/Jarrett
WM:Styles/Sting...Not anything big but I have read your PPV's for months and your PPV Main Events are usually much better....This was still an amzing match I was just expecting more I suppose...They were still all great
BP:Cant decide...All good
WP:N/A
Overall great show....You always have great PPV's....This was up there but not your best.I agree ith peep that you are the best out there but this PPV was not the best ever...Your others have been.This was still great all the way through.The only tingwas the ME could have been better.....9/10
Great Job...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Harris vs. Scott Steiner- 7/10, a pretty good match to start off

Raven and Sabu vs. The Naturals w/ Shane Douglas - 8/10, nice match, I really thought Sabu and RVD will challenge The Naturals, lol...

LAX* vs. Team 3D - 8.5/10, nice match! and good to see LAX get disbanded! Curious what will you do 'bout Homicide and Hernandez though I do really want to see Hernandez in singles competition.

Christian Cage vs. Monty Brown - 8.5/10, the fued was great so does this match!

Jay Lethal* vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Senshi - 7.5/10, nice match!

Samoa Joe vs. Lance Hoyt and Robert Roode - 8/10, another great match, wonder why the audience react after hitting Ms. Brooks with the muclebuster since I always see Ms. Brooks get beaten by the other wrestlers, lol....

Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett II- 9/10, What a match! I do really enjoyed it, I do really enjoyed this Angle/Jarett fued, it's better than the Joe/Angle fued in TNA, IMO lol....

Sting* vs. AJ Styles - 8.5/10, another great match!!

Overall: 8.5/10, Hard Justice is great yet it's not your best but still a great PPV! I do really enjoyed all the matches, I can't wait for Impact to see Sabu and on what will happen to LAX!

straight_edge76

Best match: Sting Styles, always love your main events

Worst Match: Chris Harris/ Scott Steiner, not bad just the weakest thats all

Best Promo: Sting, good Pre Match Interview

Worst Promo: N/A

Like I said, this PPV was amazing, and i have to say if/when i do start my TNA BTB i will ahve my work cut out for me, check out my current BTB CWE if you would like even though i know ppl hate JHAR

My Rating: 9.5/10

Reaction score
Chris Harris vs. Scott Steiner- A great match and im glad you gave Harris the win, ***

Raven and Sabu vs Naturals-Another great match here. The rivalry between Raven and the Naturals has heated up and im glad you brought Sabu back. *** 1/2

LAX* vs. Team 3D -Pretty good match, im not really liking the fact that you broke up LAX though, I would have rather seen Team 3D broken up but thats just me. ** 1/2

Christian Cage vs. Monty Brown-This was great and it showed your match writing skills. A nice back and forth match-up here and I really enjoyed it. *** 1/2

Jay Lethal* vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Senshi-Match of the night! This was really a great fast paced match and im really happy "Black Machismo" was able to retain. Nash as specaial ref didnt ruin the match when I thought it would. Overall an awsome match ****

Samoa Joe vs. Lance Hoyt and Robert Roode- This was a great match and Im really lovin this fued. I hope this was the blowoff though, I wanna see Joe in the World Title scene now. *** 1/2

Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett-Amazing! It seems whenever you put these two in a match they always deliver! Glad Angle got the win, I wouldnt mind seeing a rematch. **** 1/2

Sting* vs. AJ Styles-This was another great match, I really wish AJ won though I find him as a better champion than Sting. Overall it was a great main event and ended the show nicely *** 1/2

Additonal Thoughts: Awsome PPV! Your matches were all good to awsome and their wasnt really any match that didnt deliver, you definately know what your doing! I cant wait until we finally find out who Christian Cage's "Friend" is!

Overall: A+

Switchy

Reaction score
Best Match: Angle vs Jarrett, loved the little spin out ofthe stroke into an Olympic slam.

Worst match: Harris vs Steiner. 2 decent wrestlers but the match wasn't played out well compared to the others

Best promo: Raven and The Naturals

Worst: N/A

Additional comments: Another great ppv but not your best. Many great matches in there but not as good as some previous matches. 9.5/10 Not at your best but still a phenomenal show.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Best Match: Sting vs Aj Styles

Worst Match: Steiner/Harris

Best Promo: Sting/Borash

Add. Comments: Good job on Hard Justice. Looking forward to iMPACT! to see who Christians friend is, and Kevin Nash vs Petey Williams. 9.5/10

The Anigma

Reaction score
Chris Harris vs. Scott Steiner- A great opening match and im glad Harris was victorious...3.5/5

Raven and Sabu vs Naturals-Another great match...the rivalry between Raven and The Naturals is getting heated; adding Sabu into the mix makes it all that much better. 3.5/5

LAX vs. Team 3D -This was a good tag team match and I'm liking LAX being broken up. You can do alot more with them seperated then you could with Team 3D being broken up. 3/5

Christian Cage vs. Monty Brown-This match was great because it had nice back-and-fourth action. I enjoyed reading this one alot...4/5

Jay Lethal vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Senshi- Arguably the best match of the ppv...5/5...a great fast-paced match...

Samoa Joe vs. Lance Hoyt and Robert Roode- This was a good match but I'm not much of a fan of Samoa Joe to be honest. Anyway, it was a good match...3.5/5

Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett-It seems whenever you put these two in a match it's always great. Would be nice to see rematch... 4.5/5

Sting* vs. AJ Styles-This was another great match, nice to see Sting winning; I didn't really think his run would end just yet...4/5

Additonal Thoughts: An awesome pay-per-view to say the least. Each of your matches were great and I can't wait until we finally find out who Christian Cage's friend is...Nice work, man.

JHar888

Reaction score
Best match: Angle/Jarrett, great match.

Worst Match: Raven, Sabu/The Naturals...not bad, but the worst on the PPV.

Best Promo: Christian Cage

Additional: I see why you are the #1 BTB Power 10'er. Never give up on this BTB. The PPV was great, but Sabu and Raven on a team wasn't your best idea. The Jarrett/Angle was great, and I admit, I skimmed through X-Division, because I was ADD at the moment. Good! Good! GREAT!

Rating: 9.89/10

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Official Preview Guide:

Total iMPACT!
Focus Point of the Week:
After a huge night at Hard Justice 2007 last Sunday night, many questions have surfaced. The biggest of all surrounds that of Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett II. Last Sunday at Hard Justice, both Angle and Jarrett went head to head for the second time ever in a Falls Count Anywhere match. After a brutal beating and a sequence of counters to each other’s finishers, Angle emerged with the 3 count on Jarrett surprisingly in the ring. Jarrett got the first win over Angle, but it is now Angle who has the cover over Jarrett now. Will Jarrett let this go? Will Angle see a golden opportunity soon? Tune into iMPACT! this Thursday to find out!

iMPACT!
Preview:

Main Event:
Sting, Monty Brown, and a mystery partner vs. Lance Hoyt, Robert Roode, AJ Styles

Kevin Nash vs. Petey Williams

Hard Justice Rematch!
Chris Harris vs. Scott Steiner

What’s next for Jeff Jarrett?

What is in store for the future of LAX?

Christian Cage welcomes a new superstar to the TNA family with a very special Peepshow!

Naturals and Shane Douglas speak on the return of Sabu to TNA Wrestling.

TNG: Total Non-Stop Gossip :
Christian Cage has been boasting about his guest for weeks, he says he has a storied past with this man.

Jerry Lynn has been said to still be hospitalized after not one, but 2 beat downs, 1 on iMPACT! and one last Sunday at Hard Justice.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Preview is looking good...so many unanswered questions...I can't wait until Impact...should be a great show...

straight_edge76

Nice preview really looking forward to it, check out CWE if you want to

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Preview is looking good, on the edge of my seat to see who it is. Curious over the Jeff Jarrett/Angle feud, will it continue or will they go separate ways? Anyways, can't wait until iMPACT. Speaking of which I'm about to watch the iMPACT I Tevo'd tonight :)

MikeRaw

Really looking forward to a show...Shaping up nicely and Ill of course review....

The Rated R CMStar

Preview looks good and it should be a hell of a show as we start the road to No Surrender(I think, not aware of TNA PPVs)