Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Best Match: Samoa Joe vs Lance Hoyt- This was a great match IMO and I am curious about where you are going with Joe

Worst Match: N/A- All your matches delivered

Best Angle: The Peepshow-This was a great Angle that helped build Cage's match with Brown

Worst Angle- N/A- All the segments owned lol

Additional Thoughts: This was a great show, you built up Hard Justice well and I am definately looking forward to it. I'm glad Joe didnt help out Jarret and AJ in the end haha

Overall- 9 Out of 10

straight_edge76

good preview, i liked imapct as well heres my review..

Best Match: Jarett/Styles vs. Angle/Sting

Worst Match: Daniels/Senshi

Best Promo: Cage/Brown

Worst Promo: N/A

Rating: 9.5/10

Additional Feedback: Awesome show looking forward to Hard Justice

xtremebadass

HJ.jpg

TNA Wrestling presents TNA Hard Justice LIVE! on PPV!

TNA Wrestling finally returns to PPV with TNA Hard Justice this Sunday! TNA has put together a one of a kind card, one of the biggest thus far, all headlined by the TNA World Championship match, pinning “The Icon†Sting to defend against the former champion “The Phenomenal†AJ Styles! This is the official guide to one of TNA’s biggest PPV’s of the year, highlighting the storied histories between these historic confrontations!

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Sting* vs. AJ Styles

At Victory Road, the TNA World champion at the time, AJ Styles, defended his strap against the likes of “The Instant Classic†Christian Cage, “The Samoan Submission Machine†Samoa Joe, and “The Icon†Sting, in a very controversial ending, Joe had the Kokina Clutch on Cage, and Sting had the Scorpion on Styles, but the ref only saw AJ tapping when in reality, both AJ and Cage were tapping, but Sting walked out of Victory Road with the belt. There was then a 4 man tournament to crown a new number one contender, after Lance Hoyt defeated Samoa Joe and AJ Styles defeated Robert Roode, the number one contender’s match was set, Roode vs. Styles. After a brutal battle, AJ was victorious! AJ is well on his way to regaining his title, that he says he never lost, will his hard work pay off in the color gold? Order Hard Justice to find out!

Falls Count Anywhere
Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle II

It has been said that the feud between Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett has been the greatest rivalry in TNA history thus far, and now it will escalate come this Sunday. Jarrett’s history with Kurt Angle goes way back to Slammiversary as Jarrett took 4 weeks of messing with Kurt to finally spill the beans he would be the fifth man in the King of the Mountain match. Their relationship worsened as at Victory Road their first collision was set, it would be Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle first time ever! It was an instant classic with these 2 mat technicians. The match ended with Angle going for his signature Olympic slam as Jarrett slipped out of the back, then connected with the Stroke, his finishing maneuver, then using his feet on the ropes to score the pin and the win. For the past weeks, Jarrett and Angle have been going back and fourth, eventually leading to both of them agreeing on a match at Hard Justice, so Jarrett cannot cheat, pin falls will count anywhere, at Hard Justice, it will be Kurt Angle-Jeff Jarrett II, this time falls count anywhere! Hard Justice live this Sunday, is the only place to see it!

Samoa Joe vs. Lance Hoyt and Robert Roode
Samoa Joe has been on a war path since Victory Road, he believes the ref screwed him out of the title, thus destroying his chance of winning the TNA title anytime soon. His prayers were later answered as Jim Cornette issued the number one Contender’s tournament. Although his prayers were answered, they were also destroyed as Lance Hoyt helped out his pal, and Samoa Joe’s first round partner, Robert Roode, screwing Joe out of the tournament in the first round. Joe, in the following weeks, went on a rampage destroying Roode and Hoyt week after week, also screwing Lance Hoyt out of his shot at Sting in his number one Contender’s match against AJ Styles. Joe busted Hoyt open twice over the past weeks, and busted Roode open 4 times within the past 2 weeks, both with the same steel chair. Jim Cornette ordered, after witnessing all this carnage, a match at Hard Justice, hoping for the same result that he got with Monty Brown at Victory Road, a handicap match pitting Samoa Joe to fend for himself in a handicap match with both Lance Hoyt and Robert Roode. Will Joe be screwed once more, or will Joe fight in the face of adversity and stick it to the Jim Cornette System? Order Hard Justice this Sunday to find out!

TNA World Tag Team Championship
LAX* vs. Team 3D

Ever since TNA’s inception, TNA’s tag team division always stood out among the wrestling world, many great tag teams have come and gone, two of the greatest teams in TNA today are set to compete for one more match! That’s right, ever since Team 3D and LAX debuted in TNA, they have shown every quality successful tag teams are about, strength, team work, consistency, and most of all, championship gold. At Victory Road, Team 3D tried to regain the belts they were stripped of, it was down to LAX and Team 3D in the battle royal to crown new champs, but it was Team 3D who came up short with Brother Ray getting 3D’d through a table. Now Team 3D and LAX will meet, for what they even call will be the final meeting of the two to see who will be the most dominant team in TNA!

Monty Brown vs. Christian Cage
This Sunday on Hard Justice, “the Instant Classic†Christian Cage and “The Alpha Male†Monty Brown return to PPV, to face each other one on one! This feud arose after a brief confrontation between Monty Brown and Christian Cage backstage. Cage got in Monty’s face and compared both of them. Cage, the self obsessed man that he is, reviewed his short, illustrious career in TNA, while all that he had to say about Monty was that he Quit in his match at Victory Road. These two then met the following week as Christian Cage took on Scott Steiner. Christian told Brown that he will show how strong he is, and not give up, in the form of quitting, against his opponent Steiner. Brown happened to run out to the ring and deliver a huge Pounce onto Cage, followed by the Steiner Recliner. Cage tapped out in front of Brown, in Monty’s mind, quitting. Christian wanted to address his situation with Brown in public, so he debuted the Peepshow in TNA to get down to business. After a huge heated argument, the match was established, then as Monty was walking away, Cage struck back and delivered an Unprettier drilling Brown to the mat, and thus cemented this as one of the biggest confrontations at Hard Justice!

X-Division Championship (Special Guest Referee to be determined)
“Black Machismo†Jay Lethal * vs. “The Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels vs. “The Warrior†Senshi
The X-Division stars are some of the most exciting and entertaining athletes here in TNA, and this Sunday TNA’s X-Division Champion “Black Machismo†Jay Lethal will defend his belt against the likes of Senshi and the “Fallen Angel†Christopher Daniels! There is massive controversy surrounding this match however. Christopher Daniels and Jay Lethal have been close for months, but there is a riff in their relationship as Daniels yearns to be X-Division champion and has shown signs that he will not hesitate on turning on Lethal by holding the title above his head in front of Lethal many times over the past few weeks. The other controversy surrounds the special guest referee. Kevin Nash was put in charge to tweek this match on Sunday, he put it to use and made himself guest referee, but his party was soon crashed. The arrival of Jerry Lynn back in TNA sent shockwaves through the locker room, especially Jim Cornette, he wanted Lynn on the PPV in anyway, so he gave Lynn the choice of what he wanted to do. Lynn saw Nash’s name on the guest ref spot on the card, and said the tides were in favor of Senshi, so he changed it to Jerry himself regulating the contest. Nash was far from happy, so he decided to ambush Lynn, who was guest refereeing a match on iMPACT! last Thursday with a steel chair laying out Lynn. No word has been said yet on who will referee this epic X-Division contest, to find out who will referee the match, as well as walk out of Hard Justice X-Division champion, order Hard Justice this Sunday!

The Naturals Open Challenge to Any Tag Team in the Pro Wrestling World
Ever since Shane Douglas’ boys, Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens, better known as the Naturals, have destroyed the hardcore legends Raven and Rhino, this team has been craving more and more. Their wish was granted by Jim Cornette a couple weeks ago on iMPACT! At Hard Justice The Naturals will issue an open challenge to any 2 men that are willing to stand in the ring with them. Plus with the recent news of Raven getting released from the hospital, some got to wonder, is Raven still recovering? Or is Raven ready for revenge?

“The Wildcat†Chris Harris debuts in single’s competition!
For years America’s Most Wanted has dominated the tag team division here in TNA, but due to recent circumstances, “Wildcat†Chris Harris is now being re-introduced into singles competition! In mid 2003, Harris was introduced into singles competition, with one of his most memorable matches, the first ever King of the Mountain, in which he fought, Jeff Jarrett, Ron Killings, Raven, and the Phenomenal AJ Styles! Don’t miss another a minute as Harris re-enters into singles competition on Chris Harris’ Road to Championship Gold here in TNA!

With a legendary card like that, where can you go wrong? Order TNA Hard Justice this Sunday for all these great matches, and a couple other surprises!

straight_edge76

awesome preview looking forward to Hard Justice! check out CWE when u get the chance

MikeRaw

Nice preview...Heres my predictions man:

Sting* vs. AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere

LAX* vs. Team 3D

“Black Machismo” Jay Lethal * vs. “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs. “The Warrior” Senshi

The Naturals Open Challenge

Looking forward to it...I know it'll be great.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Sting* vs. AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere

Samoa Joe
vs. Lance Hoyt and Robert Roode

LAX* vs. Team 3D

“Black Machismo” Jay Lethal * vs. “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs. “The Warrior” Senshi

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sting* vs. AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere

LAX* vs. Team 3D

PeepShow

Sting* vs. AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere

LAX* vs. Team 3D

Great card XBA. Cant wait for Hard Justice.....:)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Sting* vs. AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere

LAX* vs. Team 3D

Reaction score
Sting* vs. AJ Styles-AJ Wins

Falls Count Anywhere
Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle II-Angle wins

Samoa Joe vs. Lance Hoyt and Robert Roode-JOE! JOE! JOE! wins

LAX* vs. Team 3D-LAX retain

Monty Brown vs. Christian Cage-Cage wins

“Black Machismoâ€￾ Jay Lethal * vs. “The Fallen Angelâ€￾ Christopher Daniels vs. “The Warriorâ€￾ Senshi-Senshi wins

The Naturals Open Challenge-probably a squash match, Naturals win

Looks like a great PPV man, I really have some competition to deal with lol. I'll review Hard Justice once its posted!

JHar888

Reaction score
Sting* vs. AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere
Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle

LAX* vs. Team 3D

straight_edge76

Sting* vs. AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere

LAX* vs. Team 3D

“Black Machismo” Jay Lethal * vs. “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels vs. “The Warrior” Sensh

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Sting* vs. AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere

LAX* vs. Team 3D

youthought

Reaction score
Sting* vs. AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere

LAX* vs. Team 3D

Monty Brown
vs. Christian Cage

xtremebadass

HJ.jpg

VIDEO: Highlighting the history between Jeff Jarrett and Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and Jim Cornette’s forces, and Sting and AJ Styles.

Pyros explode and So Cal Val blows a kiss as Mike Tenay and Don West welcome you to TNA Hard Justice LIVE! on PPV!

Tenay
: Hello and welcome everyone around the world to TNA Wrestling’s Hard Justice LIVE! on PPV! Mike Tenay, Don West, here tonight for this epic and historic night in TNA! Don, I can barely hear myself talk, the crowd is that rowdy! I can’t even think how they will be later tonight, because right here tonight, headlining our Hard Justice card, the Winner of the Number One Contender’s Tournament, “the Phenomenal†AJ Styles will try to regain the TNA World title from our champ, “The Icon†Sting!

West: Mike, that should be one hell of a match, but when you think what other matches we have on the card, one for example, the match I am looking forward to the most, it will be Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Jarrett II, this time it’s Falls Count Anywhere! Plus, Samoa Joe will take on Jim Cornette’s henchman, that’s right it will be a handicap match when Samoa Joe takes on Lance Hoyt and Samoa Joe!

Tenay: Time for talk is done Don, we are going to kick off this historic PPV with a huge match for this man, that’s right Wildcat Chris Harris debuts in singles action right now!

“Wildcat†Chris Harris’ music hits as The Wildcat comes down the ramp.

Tenay
: This man has my eyes, along with the rest of the world watching him, because this is crunch time for Harris, he climbed the mountain a couple years back, but does he still have what it takes? Who is his opponent?

Scott Steiner’s music hits as the Big Bad Booty Daddy comes to the ring.

West
: What! I can’t believe this is who TNA chose to face Chris, this is going to be, sorry Chris, but this is going to be a massacre! Mike I can’t believe my eyes!

Tenay: Just another game by Jim Cornette I am guessing, but if I know Harris, he doesn’t give up that fast, this is crunch time for him remember that!

Chris Harris vs. Scott Steiner
Steiner starts flexing to try to intimidate Harris. Harris looks like he doesn’t know what to do, then he slaps himself in the face and tells Steiner to bring it! Steiner laughs and Harris walks up and gets up in his face. Harris slaps Steiner. Steiner gets pissed and stuffs his face then follows up with a club to the back grounding Harris on his knees. Steiner delivers a kick to the side of the head to Harris. Harris goes down. Steiner steps on his chest and pins him 1…kickout! Steiner picks up Harris, but Harris strikes back with blows to the gut. He nails a couple uppercuts on Steiner backing him into a corner. Chris nails Steiner with shoulder thrusts to the gut and then a huge flying knee to the gut as well. Harris grabs Scottie’s head and looks for a bulldog, but Steiner pushes him across the ring to the ropes, Chris bounces back and Steiner launches him up, catching him and slamming him with a huge power slam! He pins Harris 1…2…kickout! Scott gets up and starts arguing with the ref. Harris gets up and kicks him in the back of the knee grounding Steiner. Harris puts Steiner in a vertical headlock. Steiner panics. Steiner gets up and grabs Harris’ head and monkeyflips him over his back, Harris landing on his back and Steiner lands a huge leg drop. Steiner covers Harris once again 1…2…kickout! Harris gets up and Steiner hooks him for a German Suplex, but Harris back elbows him, turns around gets him hooked and nails a DDT. Harris covers 1…2…kickout! Harris gets up and goes to a corner and crouches down looking for the spear. Steiner gets up and turns around and sees Harris running towards him. Steiner counters the spear with a huge knee to the face sending Harris flying. Steiner gets on top of him and starts mounting punches. The ref tries to get Steiner off of Harris and Scottie gets pissed. He gets up and gets up in the ref’s face. The ref starts screaming he’s in charge. Steiner forgets about it and turns around to focus on Harris, but Harris explodes with a Spear! He covers Steiner 1…2…3!
WINNER: Chris Harris

Tenay: Oh my God Don! Chris Harris won! Not only did he achieve what he wanted! He beat Scott Steiner! Steiner is a former World Champion in his own right!

West: I know Mike, I can’t believe I just saw that! Scott’s temper has been a little iffy lately as we both know, after sidelining his partner DDP with a accidental, but vicious chair shot last month at Victory Road, I just don’t know what is going on with Steiner!

Tenay: Yea Don, it’s not going to get any better, because Steiner and losing doesn’t mix! Chris Harris is the major story, look how happy this kid is! Good for you Wildcat!

Chris Harris stands in the middle of the ring as the ref raises his hand in victory. Harris walks out of the ring and up the ramp as Steiner gets up and ambushes the referee. Steiner stomps the hell out of the referee and puts him in the Steiner Recliner.

Tenay: What is this all about Steiner! It’s not the ref’s fault you lost! You lost your temper get off of him!

West: We need someone out here Mike, this guy, I don’t think is all there right now!

Security comes out and takes him down.

BACKSTAGE: Chris Harris is walking back to the locker room and runs into AJ Styles.

AJ: Well, well, well, Chris Harris, I must say, one hell of a match out there, I applaud you.

Harris: Thanks AJ, glad you enjoyed it.

AJ: Chris I got to tell you, not even prepared to face Scott, and still pulling off the win is very impressive. I have faced Big Poppa Pump many times, not always victorious, but you seemed to do it no problem, I am impressed.

Harris: Hey thanks Styles, hey and good luck in your match tonight, hope you can pull of the win as easy as I did!

AJ: Wait, you hope? Chris, Chris, Chris, you hope? Seriously? Harris, listen, it’s not like I am a blind man going into a Lion’s den like you were, I have been around the block, I don’t hope and I don’t pray, I am Phenomenal for a reason! I come in through in the clutch! Harris, you had one match in singles competition, I had several, I know what I am doing and I don’t need your hopes, nor prayers to take the belt away from Sting tonight!

Harris: Wow, sorry to hit a sore spot there AJ, didn’t mean to make you mad or anything like that.

AJ: Yea I am sorry too, didn’t mean to get up on you or anything. Well, Harris, it’s just unheard of in the wrestling business for a rookie to wish a pro luck you know? It’s just pointless when you don’t know the ropes. Now, I got a lot to do here Harris, so I will catch up with you later, okay?

Harris: Yea sure AJ…

AJ walks away.

Harris: Did he just call me a rookie?

VIDEO: Training Regimen for the Naturals’ big match at Hard Justice.

BACKSTAGE: The Naturals and Shane Douglas are walking up the hallway to the entrance ramp.

Douglas: Alright, now whomever you guys face tonight, you have to show them that once you’ve been Franchised, that means you are the best in the freakin’ world! I know you 2 showed the old Shane Douglas motto a couple weeks back on iMPACT!, but tonight is a whole new challenge, another day, another way, that means you guys have to destroy your opponents once again, no matter what!

Stevens: Shane-O, tonight, there is no one on the freakin’ planet who can beat the Naturals! We are the best team here in TNA and everyone knows it!

A.Douglas: Shane, don’t even think twice about it, sure Rhino and Raven were a piece of cake, and both were world champions, so anything else will be just a downgrade, anything else will be an even bigger piece of cake!

Douglas: I am glad to hear that boys, let’s go get ‘em and show TNA who the best tag team in the world really is!

The Naturals’ music hits as Andy Douglas, Chase Stevens, and Shane Douglas come down the ramp.

Tenay: Don, are you ready for the Franchised Naturals?

West: Mike, after their despicable behavior on iMPACT! last week, I would be glad if these guys were fired, because these 3 are horrible. They are not respected, especially for destroying Rhino and Raven, Raven was just released from the hospital last week, Rhino is still in there for what they did, destroying stars won’t earn you respect in this business, that’s a fact!

Douglas: Alright, alright, shut up, I am talking here! These are my boys, Andy Douglas, Chase Stevens, they are better known as the Naturals! My boys are the greatest team in TNA, let alone the whole F’N world! Haha, now to show our theory, we devised the Open Challenge, that hopefully someone will answer in a few moments, but before we get to that, let’s just review what we did to my former hardcore pals, shall we?

VIDEO: Hardcore beatdown of Rhino and Raven hospitalizing the two.

Douglas: Ah, I love watching that, I Tivo’d that one! Now, may we get on with our Open Challenge, so will the 2 brave souls who excepted this please come down to the ring and suffer your fate!

Raven’s music hits after a long pause. Raven comes out of the tunnel holding a Singapore cane. The crowd goes insane!

West:
It’s RAVEN!?!?! I can’t believe this! He was only released from the hospital a couple days ago! I don’t even know is he can compete!

Raven: Listen here, you dirty animals, I am sadistic enough to know that you guys don’t mess around, your actions to me and my friend Rhino proved that. In my sick mind, I enjoy pain and suffering as much as the next lunatic, but what I don’t like is watching my friend almost die in front of my very eyes! That’s what happened to Rhino boys, we arrived at the hospital and I had a hard time staying conscious and keeping my damn eyes open, but I looked over to the bed next to mine where doctors and nurses were flying in and out, and there I saw him, barely breathing was one of my best friends, Rhino. I tried so hard to get any information I could about him, before I was brought into the emergency room, but I didn’t get a damn thing. It took me weeks to recover after my concussion, not to mention a large amount of blood loss. I talked to Rhino briefly, he had only one thing to say to me lying in that bed. He said “You better pray you get out of here before I do, because when I get out of here, first thing I am going to do is buy 3 tombstones, because I am going to kill those 3 bastards!†Funny that was the only thing I got outta the guy. When I was released I promised Rhino that I would do whatever possible to make you 3 sons of bitches pay for the disgusting crime you committed, so there was only one chance I had. This open challenge was that very chance. I pulled out my stitches and unwrapped my bandages, despite the pain, because I didn’t need them for this. I can play through my own weird pains! I heard about this challenge, and I said damn, looks like I need a partner! I made a few phone calls, and fortunately, one guy happened to be available, Shane you are probably one of his biggest fans…

The lights shut off as the crowd goes insane. The lights shut back on and Sabu appears behind the Naturals armed with a steel chair.

Tenay
: Sabu! Sabu! Sabu! Sabu is here, back in TNA!

West: The Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal Maniac has come back to us Mike, to the aid of Raven!

The Naturals turn around and Sabu creams Chase’s head with the chair, then cracks the chair across Andy’s skull. Shane charges at Sabu, but Sabu hurls the chair at Douglas wrapping it around his head. Raven walks down the ramp and stands on the apron as the bell rings.

The Naturals Hard Justice Open Challenge
Raven and Sabu vs. The Naturals w/ Shane Douglas
Sabu picks up Shane Douglas and hurls him out of the ring. He picks up Andy and drop kicks him. Andy spins back up in a daze and Sabu connects with a standing spinning head scissors on Douglas. He does a double leg drop onto Douglas and then tags in Raven. Sabu stands on the apron. Raven gets Douglas up for a powerbomb. Sabu springboard off the top rope and connects, with a clothesline onto Andy and Raven powerbombing Douglas at the same time. Chase runs in and tries to clothesline Sabu, but Sabu counters and gets a running dropkick on Stevens. Andy gets up and Raven flips him out of the ring. Sabu runs and Raven gives him a boost over the top rope nailing a cross body on Douglas on the outside. Shane is at the other side of the ring trying to regain his breath for the chair shot. Chase comes from behind and ambushes Raven with clubbing blows to the back. He nails a neckbreaker on Raven. He nails an elbow drop. He covers Raven 1…kickout! Chase goes up to the second rope and jumps to nail a flying elbow onto Raven. He pins him again 1…2…kickout! Chase laughs, then goes up top and screams “This is 3!†He jumps and Raven gets the knees up countering the elbow drop. Chase rolls around on the mat while Sabu gets on the apron and springboards onto Chase with a splash. Raven covers Chase 1…2…Andy pulls Raven by the foot yanking him from the ring. Sabu runs across the ring and gets a baseball slide knocking Andy down. Chase runs behind Sabu and gets a roll up, 1…2…kickout! Chase tries to get a Boston crab on Sabu, but Sabu kicks him away. Chase runs towards a grounded Sabu, but Sabu monkeyflips Chase with his legs across the mat. Sabu gets up and runs up the turnbuckles moonsaulting onto Chase. He pins Stevens 1…2…Andy comes in from the corner and breaks the pin. Raven comes back in and reverse bulldogs Andy. Sabu picks up Chase. Raven bounces off the ropes as well as Sabu on the opposite side. Raven clotheslines Stevens and Sabu kicks him behind the legs grounding Stevens with an incredible double team. Raven covers Stevens 1…2…kickout! Andy comes over but Sabu hurls himself at him taking him down and both roll out of the ring. Chase gets up and Raven is right on him. Raven rakes him in the eye and gets a fall away suplex on him. Chase springs up in pain and Raven kicks him in the midsection and goes for the Raven Effect, but Chase counters and twists Raven’s arm to his back. Raven counters and twists Chase’s arm to his back, spins him around and nails the Raven Effect. Raven covers Chase 1…2…Shane Douglas runs in the ring with a steel chair, but Raven sees him and stops the pin. Shane motions like he’ll hit Raven, but Raven points behind Douglas. Sabu is on the apron with a steel chair and throws the chair once again at Shane wrapping it around his skull. Raven picks up Chase once again to nail another Raven Effect and gets it. Raven kneels down and Sabu uses him as a chair to run and nail his signature Triple Moosault. Raven covers Chase 1…2…3!
WINNER: Raven and Sabu

Tenay: Yes! Yes! Shane Douglas and the Naturals finally got what was coming to them! I can’t believe it!

West: The arrival of Sabu in TNA is just what the situation needed, I know Rhino is watching from his hospital bed smiling down on these two men, what a tag team war if I ever seen one!

Tenay: I wonder if this is the end of this?

West: For the time I have known Shane Douglas, this guy doesn’t like to lose, so my bets that this has only begun!

BACKSTAGE: Jeremy Borash is backstage with Christian Cage.

JB: Jeremy Borash backstage with “The Instant Classic†Christian Cage, whom tonight will go face to face with the Alpha Male Monty Brown! Christian, you and Brown, a lot of tension here, will this match turn into, well, an Instant Classic?

Cage: What the hell Borash you steeling my tag line? Mr. Seg-way now huh? Doesn’t matter, this match is going to be over real quick. Me and Monty Brown aren’t that great of friends okay? I wouldn’t dare associate myself with a quitter, you saw Victory Road, he quit like the proverbial bitch that he is, he isn’t that Alpha Male, more like Alpha Bitch, yea that sounds right.

JB: So I suppose Christian Cage has this one under wraps huh?

Cage: Borash, you should win the award for quite frankly the biggest BS questions that can be asked in an interview. Why the hell would I say I would lose…

Christian’s phone rings and he picks it up.

Cage: Hey man what’s going on? You on your way? …aw that’s too bad, thought you’d be here to see me whip the Alpha Bitch’s ass! …well sorry to hear that…what’s that?...This Thursday huh? Wow, didn’t know you’d be into the shuffle so soon, well I will be hear throwing you a welcome back party when you get here…alright bro see you Thursday, peace. What the hell are you looking at Borash?

JB: Um, nothing, who was that?

Cage: Just an old friend of mine…

JB: Is this the same friend you have been talking to for a couple weeks now?

Cage: Listen Borash, no one likes a snoop, especially the Instant Classic, so I got a match to get ready for excuse me…

Cage walks away.

JB: Well big things happening, I wonder if his friend is coming to iMPACT! this Thursday? Watch iMPACT! to find out I guess, I know I will!

PROMO: Hyping the TNA World’s title match between AJ Styles and Sting later tonight.

Tenay: My god Don, I have the sweats already, what a night we have had! Chris Harris getting the surprise win over Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner, and then the sudden re-emergence of Sabu here in TNA teaming up with former hardcore accomplice Raven! This night has been incredible!

West: Well Mike, prepare for another bombshell! Straight from Jim Cornette, I just got the news a couple seconds ago, the match between Team 3D and LAX for the TNA World tag team titles is now a do or die match!

Tenay: Gee, Don, what does that mean?

West: The winning team will be the TNA Tag champs, but the losing team can never tag in TNA again! If Team 3D loses this, this could spell the end of Team 3D in TNA, that would go down in wrestling history, this could be the thing that LAX needs right now to boost their careers, if they can take out 3D right here tonight, they will forever be mentioned in the hall of fame of Tag team wrestling!

LAX’s theme hits as Homicide and Hernandez, the TNA World Tag Team Champions, come down the ramp.

Team 3D’s music hits as Brother Ray and Brother Devon come to the ring.

Tenay
: Don, 3D is fired up tonight, because of what LAX did to them at Victory Road, let’s take a look!

VIDEO: LAX 3D’ing Brother Ray through a table and winning the Tag Team Battle Royal.

Do Or Die (Losing Team can Never Tag in TNA Again!)
LAX* vs. Team 3D

The fans are cheering for Team 3D. Hernandez and Brother Devon start things off. They lock up. Hernandez gets Devon into a headlock, but Devon clubs him on the back and whips him towards the ropes, Hernandez bounces off the ropes and shoulder blocks him. Hernandez bounces off the ropes once again and gets a knee drop right on the skull of Devon. Hernandez gets up to an ovation of boos. He grabs Devon up, but Devon strikes back with forearm uppercuts. He whips Hernandez towards the ropes and nails him with a knee to the gut. He then nails an Atomic Drop on the big man, but doesn’t knock him down. Devon bounces off the ropes and clotheslines him, still not knocking him down. Devon goes for another, but Hernandez counters and nails a huge spinebuster. Hernandez jumps over and tags in Homicide. Homicide goes up top waiting for Devon to get up. Devon gets up and Homicide jumps off the top connecting with a hurricurana on Devon into a pin 1…2…kickout! Homicide turns over and locks in an armbar on Devon. Devon struggles, but flips over, both men get up, but Homicide still holds onto his arm. Devon clotheslines Homicide. He runs over and tags in Brother Ray. Ray comes in and clotheslines Homicide. Homicide gets up, and Ray body slams him. He grabs Homicide’s legs and looks for the patented 3D top rope maneuver, but Hernandez runs in and clobbers Ray from behind. Devon comes in and takes down Hernandez. The ref forces Devon back to the corner. LAX takes advantage and nails a double suplex on Ray. Homicide pins Ray just as the ref comes back into play 1…2….kickout! Homicide gets up and tags in Hernandez. They come in and double whip him towards the ropes and try double clotheslining him, but Ray ducks, bounces off the ropes, and double clotheslines LAX instead. Ray starts to crawl to tag Devon and does! Devon explodes clotheslining Homicide, Hernandez goes for a clothesline, but Devon ducks and whips him towards the ropes back dropping him. Homicide runs over to Devon, but Devon hurls Homicide over the top rope. He runs in and tags Ray. Devon goes up top and Ray opens Hernandez’s legs. Devon jumps head first into Hernandez’s crotch nailing their signature top rope move. Homicide gets on top, but Devon sees him and grabs him and throws him down to the mat. Homicide gets up and runs right into a 3D by Team 3D. The crowd goes insane. They signal for another one, but Ray kicks Hernandez in the stomach and screams “DEVON GET THE TABLES!†Devon runs outside and grabs a table and slides it into the ring. Ray screams once more “DEVON, GET ANOTHER DAMN TABLE!†Devon gets another and slides it into the ring.

Tenay: Won’t Team 3D get DQ’d if they use the tables?

West: It’s do or die, I guess it needs a winner, by pin or submission, so it’s legal!

Devon sets up the table. They signal for the 3D on Homicide and sends him through the table. Ray points to Hernandez for the 3D. Devon sets up the second table as Ray picks Hernandez up and spits in his face. Brother Ray and Devon 3D Hernandez through the second table. Ray steps on top of Hernadez pinning him 1…2…3!
WINNER: New TNA World Tag Team Champions Team 3D!

Tenay: Don, Team 3D have just defeated LAX! They are now 21 time World Tag Team Champions, it’s been a long road since Team 3D got stripped of them over a month ago!

West: Congratulations Team 3D! Sorry LAX, but you guys can never tag in TNA ever again! I can’t believe it, when they said one more time, they meant it, that will be the last time you ever see these 2 teams in the ring ever again! I can’t believe my eyes!

Tenay: This will definitely go down as one of the greatest moments in Team 3D’s career, and a moment LAX will probably want to forget!

BACKSTAGE: Jim Cornette is in his office with Robert Roode and Lance Hoyt.

Cornette: Now boys, let’s get one thing straight here, tonight you are not fighting for yourselves, you are fighting on behalf of TNA, you are fighting for justice to be restored in that very locker room! Samoa Joe is no different than Monty Brown was, they think they can take over and run the damn place, but you two will not let that happen. You showed Monty that, and I am damn sure you will show Samoa Joe the same fate here tonight! Roode, I am especially counting on your aggression to seal the deal here tonight. That fat bastard Samoa Joe destroyed you with a steel chair, over and over, busting you open each and every week, you want to let him get away with that!!?!?

Roode: No sir Mr. Cornette, no one pulls one over on Robert Roode, that doesn’t make dollars, and that sure doesn’t make sense!

Cornette: And Lance, I sure as hell know you aren’t going to lay down for Joe after he screwed you out of your title shot!

Hoyt: Joe better pray that I go easy on him, although, we all know that’s not how it’s going to work out!

Cornette: That’s my boys, now go get ready, your match is coming up!

Robert Roode and Lance Hoyt exit the room. In comes Jeff Jarrett from the hallway.

Cornette: Jeff, haven’t seen you in awhile, started to get worried like you weren’t going to show here tonight!

Jarrett: Yea Cornette glad to see you too, listen, I know you changed up the world tag title match earlier, how about you make a little adjustment to mine as well?

Cornette: What kind of adjustment are we talking about here?

Jarrett: Well, it’s not that big of an adjustment…

Jeff Jarrett hands Cornette a twenty dollar bill.

Jarrett: ..but maybe you can cancel the match tonight Jimmy boy, how does that sound? Huh? Huh?

Cornette: Are we talking bribe here Mr. Jarrett?

Jarrett: Well, to be more up front, I guess so…

Cornette: Do you know any illegal financial transaction is strictly forbidden in this TNA locker room with consequences that may result in suspension or even as far as getting fired Jeff? I run a tight ship and I will not hesitate to get rid of an esteemed wrestling as yourself!

Jarrett: Ahh, I’ll be takin’ that twenty back…

Jarrett yanks the twenty out of Cornette’s hand and runs out of the room.

STILL TO COME AT TNA HARD JUSTICE!

Sting defends against AJ Styles

Falls Count Anywhere

TNA X-Division Championship (Guest Referee to be Decided)
Jay Lethal defends against Christopher Daniels and Senshi in a 3-Way

All this and more still to come on HARD JUSTICE!