Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The best BTB i've ever read by far...

Best Match: Samoa Joe vs Lance Hoyt vs Robert Roode-Solid bout, Im glad your actually pushing Hoyt, lol I just released him in my BTB

Worst Match: Are you kidding me? There were none!

best Promo: WOW so many to choose from, I will have to go with the Kevin Nash promo about him being special ref

Worst Promo: none.

thoughts: You have me SO interested as to who Christian Cage is actually talking to on the phone. You teased it so well, my guess is it's RVD since Cage said "Ready to jump ship?" but we'll see. I am also curious about Jarret, I wonder if he'll apologize to Angle next week

overall: 9.5 out of 10. Amazing show that taught me alot about how to make a great BTB, I should call you mr.BTB lol Anyway, great show and I cant wait for your next one!!

The Anigma

Reaction score
Best Match: LAX vs. Jarrett & Angle

Worse Match: N/A

Best Interview/Segment: Monty Brown/Cage

Worse Interview/Segment: N/A

Additional Feedback/Comments: What more can I say that I haven't said already? lol great show...keep it up...you know how to push superstars...nice job...

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Best Match: Lance Hoyt vs Samoa Joe, never saw Hoyt winning that one

Worst Match: Steiner vs Christian

Best Promo: Kevin Nash/Lethal/Daniels/Lynn

Worst Promo: Cage/Brown just thought it was cartoonish, and seemed Brown wasnt really in his normal character, like calling Cage buddy and etc.

Shocking Moment: Lance Hoyt winning.

Additional Comments: Good iMPACT! 9/10 looking forward to next week.

xtremebadass

TNAWrestling.com Exclusive Interview:

Samoa Joe enters the interviewing area where Jeremy Borash is sitting and puts on his microphone on his t-shirt collar. He gets comfortable and is ready.

JB: Hello Samoa Joe, I want to thank you for coming today for this interview.

Joe: No problem Jeremy. I am glad to come.

JB: Glad to hear that. Okay, let's get to the point, last Thursday on iMPACT!, your match with Lance Hoyt, what went wrong?

Joe: Well, Jeremy, I am still curious myself. Last Thursday, I had the chance to reserve a spot in the number one contender's match against Lance Hoyt, then moving onto face Styles, and if I were to beat him, I would go onto Hard Justice to fight Sting for the TNA World title. It didn't go down like that Jeremy. No, you see, in the wierd little mind of Jim Cornette, he thought it would be funny, if he was to send both Robert Roode and Ms. Brooks out to ringside, when in AJ's match, no one seemed to come out with Roode now did they? With the constant interference by both of them, I was unable to score the win, once again preventing me from acheiving my goal.

JB: What goal are you talking about? Plus, what is this "again?"

Joe: Don't you see or know anything that's going on here Borash? My goal has always been the TNA World title, bottom line. In reguards to the "again," I mean I have been screwed way more than once. First it was the faulty refereeing by Rudy Charles at Victory Road, not seeing Cage tap out to the Kokina Clutch, now it was Cornette's soldiers interfering in my match that would land me a spot in the number one contender's match. I am starting to wonder how many more times TNA pulls one over on the Samoan SUbmission Machine! I am not getting any pleasanter here Jeremy, my patience runs thin with this company.

JB: Joe, don't think that big, you are on your way to revenge, because this Thursday Night, on Spike TV, you will be going one on one with Robert Roode. Now Joe, this could be the vengeance that you're talking about right?

Joe: No. Beating Robert Roode will not be vengeance. That's just another W. Vengeance will be winning the TNA World Championship, and shoving it down TNA's throat saying, I DID IT! Jeremy, I don't care how many people are in my path, how many obstacles, I am going to get that belt, even if I have to go through Sting himself! This interview is over!

Joe throws the microphone at Jeremy Borash and walks away.

Dadude19

Reaction score
Wow good stuff. I wonder if this leads to a storyline.

straight_edge76

Great Interview I really felt like that could be a real TNA interview

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Official Preview Guide:

Total iMPACT!
Focus Point of the Week:
Thursday night on iMPACT! there will be the huge Number One Contender’s match to see who will go onto Hard Justice in just under 2 weeks to face “The Icon†Sting for the TNA World Championship. For the past 2 weeks on iMPACT!, there were tournament style matches to see who would move onto this number one contender’s match. In the first match, it would be the Phenomenal AJ Styles facing Robert Roode, in a fantastic match, AJ picked up the win with the Styles Clash. The second tournament style match pinned Samoa Joe taking on Jim Cornette’s enforcer Lance Hoyt! This match was very controversial due to the interference by not only Robert Roode, but Ms. Brooks as well. In a huge upset, Lance Hoyt nailed the big boot on Joe after Roode hung up Joe on the top rope behind the ref’s back and got the pin for the win. Plus, in an exclusive interview with Samoa Joe, he revealed that he was very much upset with how things have resulted ever since Victory Road. We will see how things will go for Samoa Joe as he takes on Robert Roode this Thursday on iMPACT!, but the big story here is the Number One Contender’s match! This Thursday night on SpikeTV, Lance Hoyt will face the Phenomenal One AJ Styles, and the winner will advance to Hard Justice to face Sting for TNA gold!

iMPACT!
Preview:

Main Event:
TNA World Championship Number One Contender’s Match
AJ Styles vs. Lance Hoyt

Kurt Angle calls out Jeff Jarrett for his abandoning last Thursday in the Main Event.

Robert Roode w/ Ms. Brooks vs. Samoa Joe

The Naturals and Shane Douglas discuss Hard Justice.

Brother Devon w/ Brother Ray vs. Hernandez w/ Homicide

What will Kevin Nash do about Jerry Lynn’s announcement last week?

TNG: Total Non-Stop Gossip :
Christian Cage has been somewhat distraught arriving at the iMPACT! Zone. He hasn’t been himself ever since “Quitting†and tapping to Scott Steiner’s Steiner Recliner. Cage says he has to see Monty Brown by the end of the show.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Good preview. I think Kevin Nash and Jerry Lynn will both be special guest refs at Hard Justice. Anyways, looking forward to iMPACT!

TNA World Championship Number One Contender’s Match
AJ Styles vs. Lance Hoyt

Robert Roode w/ Ms. Brooks vs. Samoa Joe

Brother Devon w/ Brother Ray vs. Hernandez w/ Homicide

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Looking pretty good as always, some good matches coming. I think AJ/Hoyt is going to suprise us all as a great match.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Looks like another solid show coming from XB looking forward to every match especially Styles/Hoyt for number one contendership for the world title...I'll be reading/reviewing...

The Leviathan

Reaction score
another huge show awaits! It still a great show even It's only a one hour show! Looking forward to it!

Switchy

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't review your last show but great preview and i'm loving the push your give Lance Hoyt. You made the push quite successful by starting with an upper card feud and then pushed him to the main event. I dunno if he'll be up there for ages or he won't get used in months after a while but i'm impressed.