Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Looks like Bound For Glory is going to be sold out, except for xtremehighflyer, who's being a bastard about it! lol, jk, love the enthusiasm. You can take a stab at what the main event might be, but it's pretty pointless since it's months away.

xtremebadass

Kennel from Hell? I haven't even heard of that one LK21, but thanks for putting the idea in my mind, might replace Monster's Ball.

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Official Preview Guide:

Total iMPACT!
Focus Point of the Week:
This past week on iMPACT, we saw in the main event, Monty Brown take on Jim Cornette’s Lance Hoyt in a 6 Sides of Steel match. In a bizarre confrontation backstage, Cornette approached Brown in his interview after he claimed he wanted the TNA World title. Cornette said if that’s what you wanted you should have asked, and that’s why if Monty Brown won that cage match, he would be facing the TNA World Champion AJ Styles the following week on iMPACT! As events unfolded, Monty Brown was victorious, therefore the whole Victory Road Main event landscape could be in jeopardy when Monty Brown has a chance to take the TNA World title away from AJ this Thursday on iMPACT! We might be seeing Monty Brown defend his title in a four way instead of the Phenomenal One. To find out, watch iMPACT! this Thursday!

iMPACT!
Preview:

Main Event:
TNA World Championship
AJ Styles* vs. Monty Brown

Christian Cage, Kevin Nash, and Senshi vs. Samoa Joe w/ Sting, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels

Victory Road Tag Team Battle Royal Preview Mini Battle Royal

Jeff Jarrett vs. Kurt Angle contract signing

*SPOILER*: All morning before the TNA iMPACT! television taping, Jim Cornette has had a closed door meeting with both Lance Hoyt and AJ Styles.

PeepShow

Great preview!!! Cant wait for the Title match and the Contract Signing....

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Another bangin show coming, title match, crazy 6 man tag, another crazy battle royal, and a contract signing for a huge match at VR.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Looking forward show wonder what Those 3 are discussing behind closed doors.

The Anigma

Reaction score
great preview looking forward to Styles/Brown as well as the contract signing and I'm curious as to what those three are talking about

xtremebadass

TNAWrestling.com Exclusive:

As reported earlier in the TNA iMPACT! Preview guide, the main event for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship has been modified. Due to the closed door meeting between Jim Cornette, Lance Hoyt, and the TNA World Champion AJ Styles, a compromise has been made. Due to the unstable actions Monty Brown has shown for the past few months, a guest referee and ringside enforcer have been added to the TNA World title match. Therefore, this Thursday night on iMPACT!, Jim Cornette will play the role of special guest referee and Lance Hoyt will fill the spot as ringside enforcer.

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THIS SUNDAY WHEN TNA WRESTLING PRESENTS VICTORY ROAD!

Switchy

Reaction score
It was obvious to me that AJ was gonna win now it's a giveaway. Should still be a good match if you play it right.

The Anigma

Reaction score
should be a great match either way and I'm actually thinking there may be some sort of swerve...check out the commencement for some rumors courtesy of the informant...