Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

VIDEO: Highlights from TNA’s 5 Year Anniversary show Slammiversary!

Pyros go off as SoCal Val blows you a kiss and the iMPACT! theme plays.

Tenay: Don, we are mere days off Slammiversary, and when I think about the “Phenomenal†event, I could only think of one man.

West: Well, Mike, it sure was “Phenomenal†and I am sure everyone knows who we’re talking about…AJ STYLES! The Phenomenal One finally regained the NWA World Championship in the King of the Mountain match ending the 4 month reign of Kurt Angle!

Tenay: Speaking of Kurt Angle, there was brutal brawls mentally and physically between the Olympic Gold Medalist and the King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett last Sunday!

West: Mike, Jeff said taking out Angle is what is best for TNA, well, he almost took him out last Sunday, well out of the match that it. Angle was so close to pinning Styles to be eligible to win, but he couldn’t even pull that off since Double J broke up his pin. Angle was the only man throughout the match not eligible to pin. Well that set him off and both men brawled out of the iMPACT! zone abandoning the match!

AJ Styles’ music hits as AJ pops out of the tunnel holding his new NWA World Championship belt. He is also carrying a briefcase.

AJ: Well, well, iMPACT! Zone! Let’s give a huge round of applause to your new NWA World Heavyweight Champion! This marks my 4th title reign! You are looking at a 4 time NWA Champion! So let’s catch us up to speed, because I am pretty slow myself. I am a 4 time champion winning it at the 5 year anniversary PPV beating many men among the 6 time NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett. 4…5…6, I don’t know what I am getting at, but it’s one weird coincidence. Now, this NWA World Heavyweight championship symbolizes many things. Honor, respect, tradition, guys like Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Sabu, Sting, and even the Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, but it also represents something else.

West: What could AJ be talking about here Mike?

AJ: This NWA World Championship also represents TNA’s youth. TNA is the second largest…no, the largest wrestling promotion on God’s green Earth, so why not kick off the official era of TNA with the Phenomenal One? This company has been through a lot, and who has been there right by it’s side, me the Phenomenal AJ Styles for the last 5 years! So I have this brief case with me for a reason. Inside this briefcase represents TNA’s legacy, TNA’s future, inside this briefcase…

He pulls out a belt.

AJ: …is the new TNA World Heavyweight Championship! Yea that’s right folks, this is the belt that will be the face of TNA forever, and my name will be the first on it!

Christian Cage’s music hits as the Instant Classic hits the iMPACT! Zone stage.

Cage: Hold on a damn minute AJ! You don’t think this monumental moment in TNA history would be without the Instant Classic would you? Of course not. Let’s take a look at that brand new championship…

AJ pulls it away.

Cage: C’mon buddy let me see the…DAMNIT AJ! You would be nothing without the Instant Classic! TNA would be nothing without the Instant Classic! I got my ass beat last night and deserve that belt more than you and more than everyone else in that match last Sunday!

Samoa Joe’s music hits as Joe quickly walks into the ring.

Joe: Excuse me Cage? You had the opportunity to win, but you couldn’t kick out of AJ’s Clash!

Cage: Shut the hell up Joe! I deserve that belt, I am sore as hell and it can’t be for nothing give me that damn belt!

Joe: Hey CLB cool it. I almost shattered by kneecaps from that collision with the ladder. I am not saying I deserve anything, AJ put it up there, therefore AJ deserves it the most!

AJ: Thank You Joe…

Joe: However I don’t deserve the belt, but I deserve the next shot!

Cage: What happened to Samoa Joe Mr. Modest, in that case I deserve the shot!

Sting’s music hits as the Icon Sting his the ramp and walks to the ring with a huge ovation.

Sting: So let me get this one straight, after both getting a huge title match last Sunday, which both of you lost, you both think you deserve a shot at the big one huh? Well, what about a guy like me Cage, how about a star like me Joe, when does the Stinger get a shot at the TNA World title huh?

AJ: Hey, hey, hey, hey, settle down all you animals! There is only one champion here! That’s me! I call all the shots, I hold all the cards! So, concerning the number one contender ship, I will make a decision…

Jim Cornette appears on the screen.

Cornette: AJ! Shut up! Joe, Cage, and Sting, listen here, if it were up to me none of you guys would get title shots! However, since it is the new dawning of TNA wrestling, I will have to think this one through, who deserves the first shot at the TNA world title? That question will be answered next week, I bid you good day gentlemen.

BACKSTAGE:

Homicide and Hernandez are roaming around outside the iMPACT! Zone. Since 3LK defeated them at Slammiversary, they aren’t allowed in 3LK territory (the parking lot.)

Homicide: Damn those little ho’s man. Can’t believe they sacked us like that homes.

Hernandez: Bummer.

Homicide: Yo man watch out!

Petey Williams and Eric Young blindside LAX in front of the iMPACT! Zone. Petey clotheslines Hernandez and Eric takes numerous shots at Homicide. Eric kicks Homicide below the belt and DDT’s him on the concrete. Petey flips the lid open on a big trash can in the front lot. Eric and Petey pull up Hernandez and throw him in there closing the lid.

Petey: Well Eric, that’s what I call taking out the trash.

Eric: Think TNA is ready for us again?

Petey: Yea, looks like the Bash Brothers are back in town.

Tenay: The Bash Brothers? Well, I don’t know what that’s about, but let me tell you something, we haven’t seen Eric or Petey Williams for awhile ever since LAX took them out a couple months back, looks like they just got revenge!

COMMERCIAL

Monty Brown’s music hits as Monty Brown explodes with a thunderous ovation in the iMPACT! Zone.

Sharkboy’s music hits as Sharkboy comes out of the tunnel.

Monty Brown vs. Sharkboy

Monty Brown signals to Sharkboy to get the first shot, he bends over and begs Sharkboy to put him in a headlock. Sharkboy pauses, then he slaps a headlock on Brown. Brown lifts him up and backdrops him. Brown pulls him by his mask and body presses him. He pins him 1…2…Brown lifts Sharkboy’s shoulders off the mat.

West: Monty is just toying with him now Mike.

Tenay: Don, did you really expect this to be a good match anyways? Sharkboy never had a chance!

Monty Brown whips him across the ring and Pounces him right out of his fins. He covers Sharkboy 1…2…Monty gets up. He looks at the rocking fans in the iMPACT! Zone. They cheer “One More Time!†Monty laughs picks up Sharkboy and delivers a huge Pounce one more time on Sharkboy. He covers him 1…2…3!
WINNER: Monty Brown

Monty Brown feeds off the crowd as he goes up the turnbuckles and celebrates.

Lance Hoyt’s music hits as Big Lance Hoyt pops out of the tunnel.

Lance runs down the ramp into the ring. Brown runs into him and they start brawling out on the ring canvas. Lance gets on top and nails repeated shots on the Alpha Male. Lance pulls out handcuffs and clamps Brown onto the top rope. He slaps him in the face and repeatedly hits him across the skull. Lance gets a chair from outside the ring. He sets up the chair backwards in front of him, he grabs him by the throat.

Hoyt: Hey Monty…Hey Monty! Listen to me when I am talking to you boy! From the offices of Mr. Jim Cornette, and this is quote! “Due to the recent reactivity of Monty Brown on in TNA, he has been out of action for a long time, so he needs to make up that time. So, in 2 weeks on iMPACT! Mr. Monty Brown will compete in a match against Lance Hoyt. The catch is…that it will be inside 6 Sides of Steel!†So Monty, if you can hear me boy, what do you think about that one Monty, Mr. Alpha Male! 6 Sides of Steel, you and me go another round, 2 weeks Monty, tick freakin’ tock!

BACKSTAGE:

Kevin Nash is seen walking down the hallways of the iMPACT! Zone on their way out to the ring.

Nash: Senshi, I am really proud of you defeating Daniels, keeping the belt, and most of all keeping me as your manager, because I have major plans in store for you, just wait, but first you have to knock off Jay Lethal next, you ready…good.

Senshi’s music hits as the X Division Champion Senshi comes down the ramp with Kevin Nash. Senshi is sporting the New TNA X Division Championship belt.

Tenay
: Hey look there Don, since our 5 Year Anniversary, the company is literally getting bigger than we could have ever dreamed, new belts, more fans, better ratings, it’s great, and look at Senshi’s new X Division title!

West: It is a beautiful belt Mike, and you better to have it than the Warrior Senshi!

Jay Lethal’s music hits as Black Machismo comes down the aisle. Christopher Daniels is seen walking right behind him.

Jay Lethal w/ Christopher Daniels vs. Senshi w/ Kevin Nash

Lethal showboats to the crowd with his Macho Man impersonation, Senshi stands behind him and Insuguri’s him in the back of the head. Lethal goes down and Senshi grabs one of his legs. Lethal gets up on the other leg and Senshi still is holding his other and Lethal nails a Dragon Whip on Senshi. Lethal covers Senshi 1…kickout! Lethal picks him up and signals he’s gunna throw him over the top rope, he launches him, but Senshi reverses and whips Lethal pulling him back and kneeing him in the gut. He runs towards the ropes and back bulldogging Lethal. He covers him 1…2…kickout! Daniels pounds on the mat cheering Lethal on. Lethal gets up and is hammered with axe kicks by Senshi, Lethal ducks one of them and nails a chin breaker on the Warrior. Lethal gets Senshi into a cradle pin 1…2…kickout! Lethal puts Senshi into head scissors submission. Senshi begins to fade. Lethal tightens the hold. Nash pounds on the mat cheering Senshi on. Senshi starts pumping his arms up and down and breaks out of the hold. Both men get up, Lethal goes for a right, Senshi blocks, Jay goes for a left, Senshi blocks, Lethal goes for a kick. Senshi catches the kick and spin kicks Lethal down. He covers Lethal 1…2…kickout by Black Machismo. Senshi goes to the corner and Nash gets on the apron and gives him some advice. Daniels runs around the ring and trips Nash off the apron, Nash’s head bounces off the apron. Lethal creeps behind Senshi and gets a modified cradle roll up, pinning Senshi 1…2…3!
WINNER: Black Machismo Jay Lethal

Tenay: Wow, what another win by Lethal, this guy has been on a role after confronting Jim Cornette about him being an active wrestler!

West: Yea Mike, congrats go out to Jay Lethal, but he might as well not have pulled it off if it wasn’t for the Fallen Angel!

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:

Jeff Jarrett is sitting down with Jeremy Borash.

JB: Jeff, I want to thank you for coming out tonight to speak about this issue.

Jarrett: Glad to be here Jeremy, thank you.

JB: I am sure everyone, including myself is anxious as to what is really going on here with you and one the Olympic Champion Kurt Angle.

Jarrett: Well JB. It’s real simple if you think about it. Long story, short, Kurt Angle. He has just got to go.

JB: Has to go? What do you mean?

Jarrett: I mean what I say Borash, Angle has got to go.

JB: Look what Kurt has done for TNA so far, and you say he has just got to go?

Jarrett: Listen, everyone looks at Kurt Angle like he is the best thing since sliced bread. Trust me, I am a ring veteran, when I look at Kurt Angle, all I see is hype. This kid thinks he deserves more than guys like me, AJ, Scottie Steiner, well the thing is, Kurt, just because you made it in WWE, doesn’t make you any better than any of us here, bottom line.

JB: Well, Jeff, I have to ask you , when you broke Angle’s only chance at being eligible to hang the belt last Sunday, what went through your mind, don’t you know that Angle is a beast, what I am trying to ask you is, are you, Jeff Jarrett, the King of the Mountain, are you afraid of Kurt Angle?

Jarrett: Good question Jeremy, sometimes I think about that myself. When I came back into TNA, to join the King of the Mountain match, Kurt was champ, and Jim called me and said, do you want another run? I said sure, he said chances are you will probably go against Kurt, because he is champ right now. It even went through my head then, I got to tell you Jeremy, I don’t really know. I guess we will have to find out now won’t we. Next week Jeremy right here on iMPACT! I will call out the one and only Kurt Angle. TNA needs to be ridden of Kurt Angle once and for all, I carried this company for 5 years, and I think I am the most qualified man to do the job.

JB: Well Jeff thanks for taking the time out to stop and address the situation.

Jarrett: Always a pleasure JB.

Tenay: DW, I think Jeff Jarrett means business, you see the intenseness of Jarrett, I don’t believe I have ever seen that side of him before.

West: We have seen every side of Jarrett possible, but I don’t think we have ever seen him more focused than right now trying to get Angle out of TNA.

Team 3D’s music hits as the NWA World Tag Team Champions come out to the ring.

Rhino’s music hits as The War Machine comes to the ring.

Raven’s music hits as Raven comes out of the tunnel.

Team 3D vs. Rhino and Raven

Brother Ray and Rhino start off this match. They lock up, Rhino backs Ray back into the corner. The ref separates them. Rhino takes a cheap shot at Ray and then nails him with shoulder thrusts into Ray’s gut in the corner. Rhino drags him out to the middle of the ring and body slams him. Rhino connects with an elbow and covers Brother Ray 1…2…kickout! Rhino drags Ray over to his corner and tags in Raven. Rhino picks him up and Atomic Drops him and Raven connects with a clothesline. Raven covers Ray 1…2…kickout! Raven picks him up, but Ray rakes his eyes and back elbows Rhino in the face. He hits Raven, nails Rhino, slams Raven, breaking out of the corner. Brother Ray runs to get a tag to Devon across the ring, but Raven drop toe holds him. Raven knee drops him, again, and connects with 3 knee drops. He pins him 1…2…kickout! Raven can’t believe it. Ray goes to crawl over to the corner, but Raven stops him and puts him in a knee lock submission hold. Ray panics and finally Devon comes in and breaks the hold. The ref starts pushing Devon back into the corner. Rhino runs in and picks up Ray. He body slams him and Raven leg drops him. As the ref turns around, Rhino gets out and the ref sees Raven pin Ray 1…2…kickout! Raven goes and tags in Rhino. Rhino goes out and whips Ray back into their corner. He starts mounting punches on Ray. 1…2…3…4…5…6…Ray gets Rhino up for a powerbomb reversal and nails it planting Rhino to the mat. Ray begins to crawl.

Tenay: That could have been the deciding moment in this match Don, come on Brother Ray, come on Team 3D get back into this!

Ray, with his last bit of strength jumps and makes the tag to Devon. Devon explodes shoulder blocking Rhino, then Raven comes in and Devon clotheslines him as well. Rhino gets up again, but Devon connects with a side Russian Leg sweep. Devon pins Rhino 1…2…Raven breaks the pin. Devon gets up and brawls with Raven. Raven tries whipping Devon to the ropes, but Devon counters whipping Raven, Raven reverses and whips Devon into the ref. Raven tries to get the ref up but Ray ambushes him. He nails the Bubba Bomb onto Raven. Rhino is seen in the far corner, he is looking for the Gore, he runs, but Ray moves and Rhino nails into the turnbuckles.

Ray: DEVON! GET THE TABLES!

Jim Cornette’s music hits and Jim Cornette stands at the top of the ramp.

Cornette: Alright listen up you two table smashing hooligans. I have my hands full with AMW, how they get treated unfairly, how 3LK wants a title shot at you guys since they won at Slammiversary, and I got Gail Kim threatening to sew me for what you 2 shmo’s did to that woman last week.

Ray signals to Devon just to keep going. Devon slides the table into the ring and Ray sets it up.

Cornette: I am warning you two, no more tables guys or you are going to pay.

Ray pretends to cry, and he signals for the 3D on Raven. Ray pauses and Raven and Rhino slide down the ring. Team 3D stopped the 3D. Jim Cornette walks to the ring.

Cornette: Well guys I am you saw things my way. Now I have a little proposition…

Ray grabs the mic.

Ray: You know what Jimmy, I don’t like what you just did. The 3D is what we are all about, the tables are what me and my brother are all about. If you take that away from us, there might as well be no Team 3D!

Cornette: Well if that’s the sacrifice you need to make, I suggest you deal with it to keep your jobs.

Team 3D looks at each other and laughs. They nail the 3D on Jim Cornette through the table.

West: Oh my God! Did you see that!? They just 3D’d the boss through a table!

Team 3D grabs their belts and walks up the ramp. Jim Cornette shakes and roles around on the mat, with his last bit of strength he grabs a mic.

Cornette: Urgh…You sons of bitches! …Ow…You just violated….the Zero Tolerance System…therefore…you are stripped of your titles! That’s right!

Tenay: What? Team 3D stripped of the titles? Can he do that Don?

West: Yea he sure can, he’s the boss!

BACKSTAGE:

Rhino and Raven are walking back to the locker room when they are ambushed by the Naturals. Shane Douglas is seen in the back laughing as Chase and Andy beat the hell out of Rhino and Raven. They slam Rhino into the steel garage door and throw Raven through the locker room door.

Douglas: Well boys, Team ECW is gone, I hope you know what you sons a bitches did, you abandon me, well now, you bastards will suffer the wrath of the Naturals!

Shane puts his arms around the Naturals’ shoulders and walks away.

PeepShow

Another great show as always........cant wait for the next one. I wonder what decision Cornette will make regarding the Title situations. Its gunna be good

The Anigma

Reaction score
great show as always xtreme...keep up the good work and thanks for the predictions...

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Official Preview Guide:

Total iMPACT!
Focus Point of the Week:
This Thursday on iMPACT!, TNA’s Head of Management’s Jim Cornette will be working overtime. From the outcome of last Thursday’s iMPACT! Jim Cornette was pretty much involved with every aspect of TNA right now. The World title situation is heating up for sure. AJ Styles debuted the new TNA World Championship last Thursday and thought he should choose who he faces, but Christian Cage, Samoa Joe, and Sting all wanted shots. Jim Cornette stepped in for the first time that night and proclaimed this Thursday Night, he will make the final title decision for who will go up against AJ for the new TNA Title. Next, Jim Cornette’s bodyguard Lance Hoyt ambushed Monty Brown on iMPACT! saying that Jim Cornette arranged a 6 Sides of Steel Cage match pinning Lance Hoyt against Monty Brown. Will Jim Cornette’s fate be handed to him by the Alpha Male this Thursday after a huge vicious bloody beatdown by Lance Hoyt? Cornette reared his ugly head one last time last Thursday, when he came out and stopped Team 3D from using tables after Gail Kim getting sent through a table at the hands of Team 3D last 2 weeks ago. Team 3D didn’t agree with his decision so Brother Ray and Brother Devon 3D’d Cornette through the table. Therefore, Cornette stripped Team 3D of their NWA World Tag Team Championships. Jim Cornette seems to be in the whole with everyone in TNA, what will be this mastermind’s next move? Tune into iMPACT! to find out!

iMPACT!
Preview:

Main Event:
What will the final decision be concerning the TNA World Championship?

Rhino and Raven vs. The Naturals w/ Shane Douglas

Christopher Daniels w/ Jay Lethal vs. Senshi w/ Kevin Nash

Jeff Jarrett calls out Kurt Angle

Jim Cornette confronts Team 3D about the tag team titles

Will Monty Brown get revenge on Lance Hoyt with one more week until their cage match?

*SPOILER*: Jim Cornette has a major rumor flying around backstage concerning the tag team titles, the words “Big Main Event Style Tag Match” have been used towards the Victory Road card.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
*cough* TLC Match *cough* lol just a guess its the first thing that came up in my head.

The Anigma

Reaction score
looks like a nice preview and I'm sure it'll be a great show as usual I'll be reviewing...

The Ripper

Reaction score
Great show like how you have brought in the new titles and the preview looks awsome

Switchy

Reaction score
Cool preview. I like the way you push the jobbers in real TNA like the naturals and lance hoyt. Will be reviewin' your next show.

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Pyros go off as SoCal Val blows you a kiss and the iMPACT! theme plays.

Tenay: Hello once again, Mike Tenay, Don West, ringside for Thursday Night iMPACT! Now Don, from the actions of Jim Cornette last week here on iMPACT! is there anyone’s bad side Jim Cornette isn’t on?

West: Mike, I can’t think of a single soul on the roster that is actually happy with Jim Cornette’s actions. Well, maybe Lance Hoyt, but Cornette is sticking him in a cage next week, no one could possibly be all that happy about that. On a side note, Team 3D, they were stripped of their tag team titles last week, we are promised right here tonight that Cornette will be here to answer all of our questions, plus he will address the World title situation! I can’t wait!

Team 3D’s music hits as Team 3D hits the ramp. Their pyros go off, but they aren’t carrying the tag team titles.

Ray: Well, looks like we hit a cross roads here with Team 3D in TNA. Me and my brother play by the rules for our whole careers. We have held the tag titles 20 times, by which most of them we have used tables. For us, using tables is playing by the rules, and it has been for almost a decade! Until, Jim Cornette gets a shoe up his ass and tells us we can’t use a table? It doesn’t fly with us. So we had to do what had to be done…

Devon: We planted Cornette’s ass through that freakin’ table!

Ray: That’s right, and we would do it again if we had to, looks like we will have to because a certain little man stripped us of the tag titles last week, I don’t give a crap if we break the Zero Tolerance System or whatever the hell you call it, Team 3D has ran ramped through almost every organization on God’s Green Earth and God forbid TNA stops us now…

Jim Cornette’s music hits as Jim Cornette walks to the ring.

Cornette: Let me just say, Team 3D, if you put one hand on me I will have you 2 goons arrested. Now that we have that out of the way. I found it unfair to TNA that you 2 sit on top of the food chain, because, well you cheat. You use tables and well, you break the damn rules. Rulebreakers should not have the tag titles. So that’s why I stripped you of them.

Ray: What the hell are you blabbing about Cornette? Get to the damn point!

Cornette: Cool down, now I wanted to know what Team 3D is made beyond using a table. So I organized a huge match at Victory Road. Now, I am not making some sort of TLC match, since that’s the highest level of tag team wrestling around here, you guys made that famous. This is going to be a fight to the finish. It will be an old fashioned tag team battle royal, for the new TNA World Tag Team Championship belts. These are the newest belts here in TNA among the X title and World title.

Devon: So all we have to do, is tear through what like 3 other teams?

Cornette: You wish Devon, let me introduce to you the rest of the teams…

3LK’s music hits as Konnan, BG James, and Ron Killings come out of the stage.

The Naturals’ music hits as Shane Douglas and the Naturals hit the stage.

LAX’s music plays as Homicide and Hernandez come down the ramp.

Petey Williams’ music hits as Petey and Eric Young come down the stage.

AMW’s music hits as Harris and Storm come down the ramp.

Rhino’s music hits as Rhino and Raven stand on top of the ramp separating themselves from the Naturals.

DDP’s music hits as DDP and Scott Steiner come down the ramp.

Cornette
: Yea, that’s right at Victory Road it will be a 8 Team Tag Team Battle Royal, once one member of the team is eliminated, he dropped the ball for both of you. Listen, I have alot of things on my plate right now, and appears to me that you guys do too! Now security, please escort Rhino and Raven back to the locker room seeing is to they have a match with the Naturals, and I don’t want them to kill each other until then. And all of you guys, if I could be excused, I have other matters to attend to.

All the teams walk up the stage.

Cornette: Now, there is a little situation surrounding the TNA World title. I said last week that I would confront the problem, so please, AJ Styles please come down to the ring.

AJ Styles’ music hits as the TNA World Champion comes to the ring.

AJ
: Well Mr. Cornette let me just say thank you for your time right off the bat, I am pleased to grace your presence.

Cornette: Nobody likes a suck up AJ, especially not me, nope not today. Now I have a little problem surrounding you, Sting, Samoa Joe, and Christian Cage. Seems to me like your peers all want a title shot, but they can’t make up their minds, is that right Mr. Styles?

AJ: Well yes Cornette, I wanted to settle it myself…

Cornette: You don’t have the power to do that, I am the boss! So here is what I am going to do, you hooligans can’t decide yourself, so lets throw all of you in one ring and let you go at it. Four Way match, first fall wins, I will be looking forward to it. Of course, that will be at Victory Road, but tonight is another story, see AJ you will be teaming up with Christian Cage, to take on Samoa Joe, and the Icon Sting! Now if you will excuse me, there is an angry Alpha Male waiting for me backstage, and some more problems which I don’t even know about yet, so get your little redneck butt out of my way!

COMMERCIAL

Senshi’s music hits as Senshi comes down the ramp with Kevin Nash.

Christopher Daniels’ music hits as Daniels comes down the stage with Black Machismo Jay Lethal.

Christopher Daniels w/ Jay Lethal vs. Senshi w/ Kevin Nash

They lock up fast. Senshi tries to put him in a side headlock, but Daniels slips out and goes for the clothesline, but Senshi counters and goes for a back heel kick. Daniels catches him and hammers him in the leg and clotheslines him. Daniels elbow drops him and pins him 1…2…kickout! Daniels gives a mean stare at Nash and puts Senshi in a chin lock. Senshi powers up and elbows Daniels in the gut and launches him across the ring and follows with a shoulder block to Daniels. He back flips into a knee drop onto Daniels and covers him 1…2…kickout! Nash starts clapping and cheering Senshi on. Lethal counters and starts cheering Daniels on. The crowd is split cheering for both men. Daniels gets up and starts exchanging with Senshi. Senshi chops Daniels, Daniels chops Senshi, Senshi axe kicks Daniels, Daniels gets an axe kick of his own. Senshi drop kicks him and Daniels goes down. He covers Daniels again, 1…2…kickout! Lethal starts pounding on the mat to get behind Daniels, but Senshi connects with a baseball slide into Lethal. Senshi is on the outside and picks up Lethal. Nash walks over and tells Senshi to go back into the ring. Senshi gets on the apron, but Daniels hangs him up on the top rope. Lethal low blows Nash and Daniels connects with an over the top rope cross body from the ring to the outside onto Nash. Senshi pulls himself up and springboards from the apron moonsaulting onto Daniels. The crowd goes wild chanting TNA! TNA! TNA! Senshi grabs Daniels and hurls him into the ring. He covers him 1…2…kickout at the last second!

West: Oh my God Mike, did you see that!

Tenay: Yes Don, I did see that! Daniels got the shoulder up at the last minute!

Senshi goes up top for the Warrior’s Way. Daniels pops up and knocks the top rope for Senshi to land on his lower region on the top. Senshi falls off the top onto his back. Daniels goes up top and nails the BME. He pins Senshi 1…2…3!
WINNER: Christopher Daniels

Jay Lethal comes in and raises Daniels’ hand. Nash comes in with a chair and goes to smack Lethal in the back, but Daniels pulls Lethal out of the way and Nash misses. Nash and Daniels struggle with the chair, but Lethal low blows Nash again and Daniels clocks Nash across the skull with the steel chair.

Tenay: What a vicious chair shot Don! Christopher Daniels looks like he could play with the big boys now!

Lethal and Daniels raise each other’s hands in victory.

BACKSTAGE:

Jeremy Borash is backstage with Sting.

JB: Jeremy Borash here with the Icon Sting! Now Sting, concerning Jim Cornette’s Victory Road 4 way announcement earlier, what are your thoughts on the matter?

Sting: Well you know Jeremy, there is nothing in this business that I haven’t done or seen. He sees 4 guys have a beef, fixes it by throwing all of them in a match, pretty obvious. I have the utter most respect for all 3 of these guys, but they have all been in the title race for a long time now, and the Stinger is a returning veteran, my last title match was at Turning Point of last year, remember? Sting, Abyss, Christian, of course you do. I still couldn’t get the job done, but now it’s a new rebirth of the Stinger! Jeremy, there is big things still to come from the Icon!

COMMERCIAL

PROMO: Victory Road Hype

BACkSTAGE:

Leticia is standing backstage with Lance Hoyt.

Leticia: I am here with Jim Cornette’s personal enforcer, big Lance Hoyt. Lance, your 6 Sides of Steel match is coming up next week right here on iMPACT! and you will be taking on the Alpha Male Monty Brown, any thoughts on this huge match?

Hoyt: Yea babe, here is my 2 cents. I was brought in by Jim Cornette to solve problems, his problems in particular. My first problem was to take out Monty Brown, sure I didn’t get the job done at Slammiversary, but I have been granted another chance, next week. So when I am done destroying the Alpha Male, I have my sights set on higher goals…the TNA World Championship.

Leticia: You? World Champ?

Hoyt: Yea sure, why not babe? Hey I could be more than World Champ, I could be in your pants babe, 1…2…3! You know what I am talking about?

Leticia: Ew, you’re disgusting! You creep!

Leticia runs away/

Hoyt: See you later baby…

Tenay: I don’t know what’s been going on with Lance Hoyt lately Don, just because he is goody goody with boss, doesn’t mean he can run the place!

West: I am disgusted with Hoyt’s attitude, he used to be such a fan favorite here in TNA, but lately, he has been such a well creep, Leticia said it best.

The Naturals’ music hits as the Naturals and Shane Douglas come down the ramp.

Rhino and Raven run down the ramp and ambush them from behind. Shane Douglas runs to the commentators’ booth.

Rhino and Raven vs. The Naturals w/ Shane Douglas

Raven starts stomping Chase Stevens down to the ground. Rhino grabs Andy Douglas and body presses him stomach first on a guard rail. Rhino swings Andy over the barricade and continues to beat on him through the audience. Raven picks up Chase Stevens and swings him to the ringpost. Chase bounces off it and is shoulder blocked by Raven.

Douglas: Mike, Don, what the hell is this? How can the ref let this happen? That referee should be fired right now! Get Jim Cornette on the line!

Rhino hurls Douglas into the wall in the crowd. A fan hands him a chair and he smacks Douglas across the back. Raven pounds Stevens’ head against the ringpost over and over again until Chase is busted open. Raven hangs him over the apron so his head hangs over the ring apron. He pulls out a screwdriver and digs it into the skull of Stevens. Rhino brings Douglas and throws him over the guard rail and falls back first onto the concrete.

Tenay: Shane…looks like your boys are getting the heck beaten out of them!

Douglas: Mike Tenay you don’t know what that phrase means! My boys got caught off guard!

Raven throws Chase into the ring and pauses, picks him up, and Raven Effects him in the middle of the ring. Rhino gets in the ring and laughs. He stands him up, bounces off the ropes and Gores him. Raven pins him 1…2…3!
WINNER: Rhino and Raven

Shane Douglas watches from the announcers’ table as the Naturals are bloodied in the middle of the ring. Rhino and Raven signal he’s next. Shane runs up the ramp.

COMMERCIAL

REPLAY: Jim Cornette announcing the main event, AJ Styles and Christian Cage vs. Samoa Joe and Sting earlier tonight.

Tenay: Well Don, main event on iMPACT! We are getting a little preview of Victory Road! Listen to this lineup, it’s the TNA World Champion AJ Styles teaming up with Christian Cage, to take on both Samoa Joe, and the Icon, Sting!

AJ Styles’ music hits as the TNA World Champion comes down the ramp.

Christian Cage’s music hits as the Instant Classic graces the iMPACT! Zone.

Samoa Joe’s music hits as Samoa Joe makes his way ringside.

Sting’s music hits as the Icon emerges from the ceiling into the ring.

AJ Styles and Christian Cage vs. Samoa Joe and Sting

Cage and Sting start out the match. Cage starts getting up in Sting’s face at the start of the match. Sting palms Cage in the face pushing him away, but Cage gets right back into his face. Sting headbutts Cage and chops him back into a corner. He starts punching him in the ribs and gets him right in the neck. Cage stumbles away from the turnbuckle holding his neck while Sting bounces off the ropes and nails a bulldog on Christian Cage. Sting signals to AJ with his hands on his waist showing he wants to be champ. He picks up Cage and body slams him. Cage lands but hooks his legs on Sting into a cradle 1…2…kickout! Sting sits up and whips his forehead like that was a close one. Sting and Cage get up and lock up quickly. Cage twists Sting’s arm behind his back and Sting tries some reverse elbows, but Cage counters and goes for the Unprettier, but Sting pushes him away and tags in Joe. Joe comes in shoulder blocking Cage. Cage gets up and meets another shoulder block. He gets up again and Joe gets a hip toss. He pins Cage 1…2…kickout! Joe bounces off the ropes and falls back putting all of his weight down on Cage. Cage rolls around and crawls over to Styles, but Joe pulls him back and puts Cage in a Boston Crab. Cage screams in pain. AJ goes up top and dropkicks Joe’s back causing him to break the hold. AJ runs and dropkicks Sting off the apron. AJ runs back to his corner and Cage crawls over to him now making AJ legal in the ring. AJ goes over to Joe and puts him in an arm lock, but Joe flips over into a pin holding the bottom rope 1…2…the ref breaks it on the count of Joe holding the rope.

Tenay: Wow, Samoa Joe bending the rules, haven’t seen that side of Joe!

West: Mike, when it comes to the TNA World Championship picture, there is no rule that cannot be broken!

Joe slides out of the ring and pulls AJ with him. He tries to slam AJ’s head on the apron, but AJ stops it and sends in a high toe kick and hits Joe right in the head. He spinkicks Joe and Joe flies into the guard rail. AJ goes on the apron and back springboards off the apron looking to hit Joe, but Joe moves and AJ lands ribs first on the guard rail. Joe delivers a straight boot to the side of AJ’s skull and AJ falls to the cement floor. Joe picks him up and hurls him in the ring. Joe goes into the ring and Cage runs in after him, but Joe nails a huge Samoan Drop on Cage. Joe picks up Styles and whips him into a corner. Sting comes in and nails the Stinger Splash on AJ, Joe comes in and nails a huge running knee to AJ in the corner. Sting comes up behind AJ and nails the Stinger Death Drop. Joe locks in the Kokina Clutch and Styles taps.
WINNER: Samoa Joe and Sting

Tenay: Wow, what a huge showing of team work by Sting and Joe at the last quarter of that match huh Don?

West: I can’t believe how great they were working together there! It was amazing!

BACKSTAGE:

Leticia is backstage running to catch up to Jeff Jarrett.

Leticia: Jeff! Jeff! A word? Please?

Jarrett: Sorry Leticia, I got a job to do, I am going out there, and nothing is going to stop me!

COMMERCIAL

Jeff Jarrett’s music hits as The King of the Mountain comes to the ring.

Jarrett
: 5 Years ago, I started this company. I carried it for 5 long years. Right before I left late last year, TNA Wrestling signed their biggest star in this company’s history, in October, we signed none other than Olympic Gold medalist Kurt Angle. Now ever since then, fans around the world have been praising Kurt Angle for what he has done for TNA. Well the truth is here people, that Kurt Angle has not done squat around here. Look at the statistics…Angle signed with us and is here for a couple of months, he fought Samoa Joe and held the title for like 4 months. I was here for 5 years going on 6 and held the world title record 5 times! He went into King of the Mountain as champ and lost it, I won 2 King of the Mountains! He got fired from WWE, I left.

Tenay: Low blow right there.

Jarrett: And still this idiot gets more praise then me? You have got to be kidding me! I have done more in my career than Kurt could ever dream of! I am the King of the Mountain! I am the King of TNA! I am the King of the freakin’ wrestling world Kurt! Now, I have to be a man, only men succeed in wrestling, so Kurt Angle be a man about it, I am calling you out!

Kurt Angle’s music hits as Kurt Angle walks down the ramp with a microphone.

Angle
: Jeff, what the hell is your problem!???!?!?

Jarrett: What’s my problem? I’ll…

Angle: Shut up, I’m not done yet!

West: Wow, Angle just shut Jarrett up real fast!

Angle: Jeff, I have nothing, but utter respect for your accomplishments in this business. However, as a person, I don’t think nothing much of you. Tricking me about the King of the Mountain, slamming me over the head with a guitar!

Jarrett: This isn’t about the King of the Mountain!

Angle: Then what the hell are you getting at Jarrett!?

Jarrett: Kurt I want you out of TNA Wrestling. I built this company from the ground up and God forbid I am going to sit and watch your WWE fired ass take it over!

West: Mike, I think that’s low blow number 2!

Kurt can’t take it anymore and takes Jarrett down. He starts punching the hell out of Jarrett. Security hits the ring and pulls Angle away from Jarrett.

Jarrett: Yea, you son of a bitch, can’t do much when security is in the ring can you?

Angle escapes security and goes for Jarrett, but Jarrett runs out under the ropes.

Tenay: That’s all for iMPACT! Don, this story has just begun between Jarrett and Angle!

TNA Wrestling presents TNA Victory Road LIVE! on PPV!

victoryroad.jpg

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
AJ Styles defends against Sting, Christian Cage, and Samoa Joe

TNA World Tag Team Championship Battle Royal
Team 3D vs. AMW vs. LAX vs. 3LK vs. Petey Williams/Eric Young vs. The Naturals vs. Rhino/Raven vs. DDP/Scott Steiner​