Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Official Preview Guide:

TOTAL iMPACT!
Focus Point of the Week:
As we get one week closer to TNA’s 5 Year Anniversary show, Slammiversary, there is the major question concerning the King of the Mountain match. As we know from Jeff Jarrett’s appearance on iMPACT! last Thursday, is that Kurt Angle will defend his NWA World Heavyweight Championship in a King of the Mountain match against Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, arch rival Christian Cage, and a mystery opponent that will be hand picked by none other than the King of the Mountain himself Jeff Jarrett. Will we find out who this mystery man is this Thursday? Tune into iMPACT! to find out.

iMPACT!
Preview:

Main Event:
Samoa Joe vs. Christian Cage

Petey Williams and Eric Young vs. Homicide and Hernandez (LAX)

What is left for Team ECW and Team WCW?

Could Christopher Daniels be stealing Kevin Nash’s services away from Senshi?

Lance Hoyt w/ Jim Cornette vs. Jay Lethal

*SPOILER*: Monty Brown has been sighted around the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando, what could that mean for Jim Cornette? A violation of the Zero Tolerance System?

Switchy

Reaction score
hmmmmmmm........ it looks even more like my prediction is correct. things are adding up. monty brown sighted. hmmmmmmm....

xtremebadass

who knows SWITCH, Monty could be in KOTM, or hell it could be someone from WWE, keep reading to find out

ecw original

Reaction score
I think you have something up your sleeve for sure, it is definetly gonna be surprising!

Wrestling Station

good way in attracting viewers to your BTB xtremebadass! good work :)

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

iMPACT! starts out with Shane Douglas in the ring with Raven and Rhino.

Tenay: Looks like iMPACT! is going to be taken to the extreme early on here Don as we join Shane Douglas, Rhino, and Raven, Team ECW in the ring.

Douglas: I am sick of this shit! We are the real veterans of Pro Wrestling, but for some reason Team WCW just keep pulling one over on us! Now, I am definitely not saying it’s my fault, because ever since I took manage of this team, we have been the greatest faction in professional wrestling history! I can not be the culprit; I took these has-beens and molded them into born again main eventers! I put the Naturals on hold…

Rhino: Excuse me? Has-beens? You think we are the has-beens Shane? If anyone is letting the team down, if anyone isn’t pulling their weight, if anyone is a has-been Shane, it would be you!

Raven: Douglas, let’s get one thing straight, I joined this group to breath new life into me, I have that life in me, now I am done…

Douglas: No! C’mon guys you can’t abandon me, we are a team, do you want to go out losing to WCW? Guys we know each other better than that to have that happen.

Rhino: Shane, Why do you want to put Sting on the shelf so bad? Listen, we had our big match at Sacrifice, we lost, we followed you as far as we could, we lost, lost, and lost again. Shane this is it.

Raven: Yea Douglas, we want out.

Douglas: Listen I made you! I made all of you. If I didn’t create ECW, you guys wouldn’t have anything! No World titles! No legacies! No nothing!

Raven and Rhino get out of the ring with their backs turned to Douglas.

Douglas: Don’t you turn your backs on me!

Sting’s music hits as Sting lowers from the rafters in darkness. The lights turn on and Sting is behind Douglas.

Sting gently taps Douglas on his shoulder, Shane gets creeped out and high tails it out of the ring. Sting points his bat at Shane as Sting’s theme music plays.

Tenay: Looks like Shane doesn’t have his troops anymore, he has no back up, and Sting wants revenge for all that Shane caused him!

BACKSTAGE:

Jeff Jarrett is standing by Jeremy Borash for an interview.

JB: Jeremy Borash here with the King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett. Now Jeff, this whole situation where you can pick the final participant in King of the Mountain, do you have any updates for us and the TNA fans?

Jarrett: Well Jeremy, I can only tell you one thing, that’s that at Slammiversary, the final participant in the King of the Mountain will be making his long awaited return to a TNA ring. This man that I have hand selected is no stranger to TNA, this guy is going to blow your mind…

Kurt Angle walks in with the NWA belt over his shoulder.

Angle: Jarrett, now I have waited a week, it’s about damn time you tell me who you freakin’ chosen for the King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary.

Jarrett: Why Kurt, I am flattered you took time out of the champ’s schedule to talk to the King of the Mountain. I truly am flattered, but as for your question, I am not saying just yet. A good player of mind games never reveals his tactics, so I will not reveal mine this early, but Kurt, I will tell you this, that when I do decide to blab out the secret that blows the wrestling world as we know it, you will be the first man I tell.

Jarrett does the peace sign and walks away.

COMMERCIAL

LAX’s music hits as Homicide and Hernandez come down to the ring.

VIDEO: Assault on Petey and Eric by LAX in LAX territory.

Petey Williams’ music hits as Petey and Eric Young come to the ring.

LAX vs. Petey Williams and Eric Young

Homicide and Eric start out the match. Homicide jumps onto Eric clubbing him in the ribs. Homicide then backdrop suplexes Eric. He pins him 1..2..kickout! Homicide drags Eric to his corner and tags in Hernandez. Hernandez stomps him in the ribs and fireman carries him into a wrist lock. Eric struggles, but he flips up and head scissors him. Eric crawls over to his corner, but Hernandez grabs his ankle and elbows him in the knee into a knee lock. Hernandez releases and drags him in his corner and tags in Homicide. Homicide knees him in the ribs and puts him in a mid section cross lock. He repeatedly nails him in the ribs over and over. He then puts him into a pump handle slam and nails it. He covers 1…2..Petey Williams breaks the count. Hernandez runs in and takes down Williams.

Tenay: LAX is using “gang†like maneuvers here Don, they never used to fight as hard and brutal like this, maybe 3LK did this to them!

West: Has to be Mike, guys like LAX, well they are a gang, but never used gang like tactics to fight a match like this!

Homicide gets on top of Eric and repeatedly shoots him in the ribs with both of his knees. Eric screams in pain from the damage to his ribs. Hernandez Border Tosses Petey from the ring to the floor. Petey screams in pain. Homicide grabs Eric and whips him into the corner. He takes the covering off and shoulders him in the ribs in the exposed part of the turnbuckle. He puts him on top and belly to bellies him off the top onto the mat. Hernandez goes outside and grabs Petey by the hair and beats the hell out of him. Homicide gets Eric up and nails the Gringo Killer, he pins him 1..2..3!
WINNER: LAX

West: Horrible tactics shown by LAX! Eric Young’s ribs could be injured beyond comprehension!

3LK’s music hits as 3LK is shown on the big screen. They are in LAX’s territory in the parking lot.

Konnan: Hey Homicide! Hernandez! You two ho’s! You went way over the line, but seems to me like you abandoned your block homes!

Truth: Haha, hey K-Dogg check out B Jizzle over here! Ha!

BG James has his back turned to the camera pissing on the huge “LAX†spraypainted on the groung.

Konnan: Good work BG!

Homicide and Hernandez run towards the back.

BACKSTAGE:

Homicide and Hernandez run across the screen past Kevin Nash, Senshi, and Daniels. Daniels is arguing with Nash and Senshi.

Daniels: What is up with you Nash! I thought we made an agreement!

Senshi: Big warrior doesn’t want to help Senshi no more???

Nash: Hey, hey, hey! I can only serve one X Division superstar in this company! So I think this is how we are going to do it. Slammiversary is coming up right? Let’s do this how greats before us did. In a good old fashioned wrestling match!

Daniels: I am up to any challenge!

Senshi: Warrior never backs down!

Nash: Also the winner, will get my special services as X Division Manager!

Daniels puts his hand out and shakes Senshi’s, they stare each other down for a few seconds then walk away.

COMMERCIAL

VIDEO: Lance Hoyt’s backstage assault on Jay Lethal last week.

Jay Lethal’s music hits as Lethal makes a rare appearance to the iMPACT! Zone.

Lance Hoyt’s music hits as Hoyt comes down the ramp with Cornette.

Jay Lethal vs. Lance Hoyt w/ Cornette

Lance Hoyt stands in his corner while Jim Cornette whispers in his ear. Jay Lethal fires up the crowd to get him behind him. Lance and Lethal start circling around the ring and they lock up. Lance clubs him over the back and picks him up with one hand and hurls him into the corner. He runs to him and big boots him in the corner. He starts back elbowing him in the face and bull dogs him. He covers him 1..2..Lance pulls Lethal up.

Tenay: This is horrible, now Hoyt is just toying with him!

West: This is horrible, Lethal hasn’t been in action in months, and they throw him in the ring with the angry Texan, from Big D, Lance Hoyt!!??!?!

Lance grabs him and power slams him. He leg drops him. Jim Cornette starts screaming at Lethal.

Cornette: You will obey the Zero Tolerance System!!! Do it Lance, do it!

Lance sets him up for the PowerBomb, Jay starts punching him in the head and attempts a head scissors, Lance keeps hold of him and pulls him back up set up for the power bomb and nails it on Jay Lethal.

Monty Brown’s music hits as Brown runs down the ramp.
Brown goes for the Pounce on Hoyt, Hoyt ducks and Monty Brown trucks down the ref. Lance goes for the Big Boot, Brown ducks, swings him across the ring and Pounces him. He drags Jay Lethal and puts him on top of Hoyt and wakes up the ref, 1..2..3!
WINNER: Jay Lethal

Tenay: I can’t believe it! Jay Lethal has beaten Lance Hoyt!!!

Cornette calls the security, the security runs down the ramp, Brown runs out through the audience. Cornette checks on Hoyt as Lethal celebrates his victory up the ramp.

PROMO: Team 3D in action next week! In a tables match!

COMMERCIAL

Tenay: Well Don it’s main event time here on iMPACT!. This week Christian Cage the Instant Classic goes toe to toe with Samoa Joe once again. Cage has had numerous shots at Angle’s title, when you thought he was out of the hunt, he got right back in, being part of King of the Mountain at Slammiversary with AJ Styles, Kurt Angle himself, a mystery opponent, and none other than the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe.

Christian Cage’s music hits as Cage comes down the ramp surprisingly with AJ Styles.

Samoa Joe’s music hits as Joe comes down the ramp.

Christian Cage w/ AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

AJ Starts verbally abusing Joe form the outside. That gives Cage an opening and ambushes Joe with blows to the back. Joe pushes him away hurling him halfway across the ring. Cage gets back up and goes after Samoa Joe, Joe catches him in rams him into a corner nailing him with a combination of axe kicks and forearm chops. The crowd is really behind Joe. Joe puts him up top for the Muscle Buster. Cage starts kicking Joe in the face. As Joe backs off, Cage connects with a cross body and pins Joe 1…2…kickout! Cage gets up and Joe sits up, Cage nails Joe on the back with a heel kick and goes to the ropes and dropkicks Joe back down. AJ applauds Cage as Cage covers Joe 1..2…kickout! Cage picks up Samoa Joe, but Joe flips Cage over on the mat. Joe legs drops Cage and puts him in a Triangle Choke. Cage fades. AJ Styles gets up on the apron and motions as he gets in the ring. The ref is distracted and goes towards Styles to get him out of the ring. Joe releases the choke and looks at the situation in the ring. Cage low blows Joe. He nails the Unprettier on Joe and AJ gets out of the ring, the ref counts 1..2…kickout!

West: What heart and tenacity shown by Joe, kicking out of the Unprettier is no easy feet. AJ has been a factor this whole match, how Joe is still in this is beyond me!

Cage can’t believe it, he walks out of the ring and starts kicking the barricade. Joe gets up and bounces off the ropes and hurls his ass over the top rope onto Christian Cage.

Tenay: Joe! Joe! Samoa Joe! Suicide dive onto Christian Cage! That was amazing!

Joe gets up and turns around only to find AJ was going to hit him with a chair. Joe grabs the chair and throws it in the ring and chases AJ around the ring, he gets back to where Cage is and Christian clotheslines him.

West: Typical Cage, playing possum, breaking the rules!

Cage throws Cage back in the ring. Cage goes up top and attempts the frog splash. Joe gets his knees up. AJ sneaks on the apron and positions the chair between the second and top turnbuckles. Joe goes for a suplex, Cage lands on his feet and tries to whip Joe headfirst into the chair, Joe counters and Cage goes face first into the solid steel chair. On his way back, he stumbles backwards, Joe locks in the rear naked choke, and Cage taps.
WINNER: Samoa Joe

Tenay: Well, Don, Cage seems to be on quite the losing streak!

West: Yea, but when you look at Cage he will tell you to your face that he is the most qualified man to be the champ!

Kurt Angle’s music hits as Kurt walks down the ramp into the ring.

All four men start arguing in the ring. They are getting up in each other’s faces.

Jeff Jarrett is seen on top of the ramp on a cell phone smiling and pointing towards the ring.

Tenay: The King of the Mountain is at the top of the stage! Maybe he is talking to the mystery opponent!?!?!

West: Jarrett has something, or in this case someone up his sleeve!

NEXT WEEK ON TNA iMPACT!
Team 3D sends a message to AMW, when they are in action in a tables match!

slammiversary.jpg

TNA iMPACT! Presents TNA Slammiversary
5 Years of TNA Wrestling!

NWA World Heavyweight Championship
King of the Mountain Match

Kurt Angle defends against Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and ?

NWA World Tag Team Championship
Tables Match

Team 3D defends against AMW w/ Gail Kim

X Division Championship
Winner gets the X Division Championship plus Kevin Nash’s Services
Christopher Daniels defends against Senshi (Kevin Nash will be ringiside)

More matches to come, stay tuned to iMPACT! for details!​

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Great show xtremebadass Christian vs Samoa Joe was a great match enjoyed reading that one.

Switchy

Reaction score
good show. slammiversaryis gonna be huge and hopefuly it lives up to the hype and i love theway you are building both the monty brown feud with jim cornette, the kotm thing, and lax vs 3lk. thenash situation is cool too i don't have a clue whose gonna win out of daniels and senshi.

xtremebadass

lol yea me either SWITCH, there is some matches in your BTB that you just go with the flow, lol

Hope others can review, it's a brand new iMPACT!

Rated RJC

Reaction score
lol yea me either SWITCH, there is some matches in your BTB that you just go with the flow, lol

that's what i do most of the time. good impact love the shane douglas/sting fued and i think you're gonna have JJ give a clue every week until slammiversary. Nice work

MikeRaw

Great show man,took me a while to read some of the older one and get up to date but it's sweet.Keep up the good work,btw Joe vs Cage was a good match.

xtremebadass

im not forcing you to read old ones here, but thnx for doing it, it really makes more sense out of it if your new, I feel so appreciated, here is some rep dude

The Anigma

Reaction score
the show was great...i enjoy reading this btb...check out wwe the commencement smackdown's up and so is the backlash preview for tomorrow night...