Mood Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
awesome pay per view so far all the matches have been very enjoyable....waiting for the second part....

The Ripper

Reaction score
Great start really enjoying.
Love the fact you brought back the 3LK

xtremebadass

TNA iMPACT! Presents TNA Sacrifice LIVE! From Chicago, IL!
Part 2

BACKSTAGE:

JB is talking with Team WCW.

JB: Jeremy Borash standing here with 3 men fighting for a purpose here tonight, Sting, DDP, and Scott Steiner, you know them as Team WCW.

Sting: That’s right Jeremy, tonight we fight the “extremists” in an elimination tag match. This is not going to be an ordinary tag match, they escalated it, so it’s going to get a little messy.

DDP: Borash, do you know what will go on out there tonight? Do we know what’s going to go on out there tonight? Any of the fans? No, that’s why you will all have to wait to see!

Steiner: Damnit Borash, you little pencil neck freak, I am the only freak around here, and tonight Freak Zilla will take Rhino, Raven, and Shane Douglas, and sit them right into the Steiner Recliner!

They walk away.

JB: Short, but sweet words from Team WCW, Mike and Don, back to you.

SACRIFICE ARENA:

Jim Cornette’s music hits.

Tenay: Don, looks like we have to be on our best behavior!

West: Yea Mike…”Make sure your pants are ironed, he might write you up for being disheveled!”

Cornette: Welcome to the Zero Tolerance Company Address. I am the head of TNA Wrestling Management, Mr. Jim Cornette. Now, everyone has been wondering, whether it’s the fans, or the stars themselves, why has Ol’ Jim Cornette turn a new leaf? Well, now wait just a collar picking minute, no one turned a new leaf around here. I am the same Jim Cornette from the minute I arrived here in TNA back last summer. I am just sick of the inmates running the asylum around here. I came here with a purpose, to manage this company, and to this day I am doing my job. I am just not letting anyone truck me down anymore like a speeder in a school zone!

The fans boo Jim Cornette. They seem really violent given they are in Chicago.

Cornette: Now, first issue of the day…

Monty Brown’s music hits.

Monty Brown comes out to a huge ovation. The fans cheer Alpha Male. He strolls down the ramp and walks into the ring.

Cornette: What the hell is this? Didn’t I suspend you?

Brown: Just wait a minute Jimmy. Now you wouldn’t go on and have a TNA PPV on the road with the Alpha Male Monty Brown would you? This place is rockin’.

Cornette: Don’t showboat to the fans Mr. Brown, if you don’t have a reason to be out here, than please leave before I call security on you…again!

Brown: Let me just say one thing. Once my suspension is lifted, I will make TNA my own personal wild bitch! I will run ramped in TNA! Everyone will feel…the…

Cornette: Hold it right there Mr. Brown. Who says I am going to lift your suspension anyways? There is no written document saying that your suspension will ever be lifted. Sure you might have your pay back after a month, but you will not be able to compete here in TNA.

Brown: That’s not fair Jim!

Cornette: “that’s not fair jim!” Listen here kid life isn’t fair. The only thing fair here is my Zero Tolerance System!

Large Booing by the crowd on that one.

Brown: Well, if you won’t lift my suspension, and technically I am not being paid, but somehow I am standing in the middle of the ring live on PPV from Chicago…

Huge ovation.

Brown: …and I just happen to be standing next to the man that indefinitely is about to suspend the Alpha Male, soooo….why not have a little Déjà vu from LockDown!

Jim Cornette quickly gets out of the ring. He signals…

Cornette: Okay, it’s your time, come on out!

Monty Brown leans over the rope just a matter of a few feet from Cornette who is standing on the floor. From the opposite side of the ring comes Lance Hoyt. He ambushes Brown from behind. He whips him against the ropes and connects with a big boot. The fans chant loudly “SELLOUT”.

Cornette: Meet my good friend and new Personal Enforcer, From Dallas, TX, Big Lance Hoyt!

Tenay: Lance Hoyt? He has been a fan favorite for years! He has signed his soul to the devil himself!

West: What a disgrace!

PROMO: Advertising Jeff Jarrett’s special appearance on iMPACT! Thursday.

Tenay: Wow, what a bombshell, Jeff Jarrett? This Thursday on iMPACT!?

West: Mike when the King of the Mountain returns to TNA, it’s sure to be something huge, I wonder if he’s a changed man? Ever since his lose to Sting last year at Bound For Glory, I can’t wait for iMPACT!

AMW’s music hits as Harris and Storm the NWA Tag champs come down the ring, with a bull rope in each of their hands accompanied by Gail Kim.

Team 3D’s music hits as Brother Ray and Brother Devon burst into the arena with a huge ovation.

NWA World Tag Team Championship
Tennessee Bull Rope Match
AMW* w/ Gail Kim vs. Team 3D

The 2 refs keep the teams apart. Each ref attaches an end of the rope to each participant. Ref Rudy Charles attaches one end of the first rope to Chris Harris, the other to Brother Devon. Ref Earl Hebner attaches the second rope between James Storm and Brother Ray. All men fight for the cow bell in the middle of the rope. They start hitting each other. Ray headbutts Storm causing him to grab the cowbell. Harris rakes Devon’s eyes, then low blows Ray causing him to drop the bell. Storm takes Ray down. Devon hurls Harris into a corner, a corner close enough within the rope’s length. Devon wraps the rope around Harris’ neck in the corner. Storm sees Harris in trouble and goes to help him, but Ray pulls the rope back pulling Storm away from Devon and Harris, and Ray manages a rollup 1..2..kickout! Harris is getting the life choked out of him, but he grabs the cow bell and slams it over Devon head.

Tenay: What a shot, he could be busted open right here!

Ray picks up Storm and backdrop suplexes him. Harris drags Devon, who is busted open towards Ray and wraps his bull rope around Ray’s neck. Devon is on the ground and pulls the rope that’s attached around Ray’s neck and trips Harris with it causing not only Storm to go down but bringing Ray down with him. Devon pulls the rope out from around Ray’s neck. Everyone is down, but Storm gets up and whips his rope with the cow bell across the back of Devon, than on the back of Ray. Storm drags Brother Ray by his rope and covers him 1..2..kickout! Storm starts stomping Ray to the mat. Devon gets Harris up and DDT’s him. He wraps the rope around Harris’ neck and starts choking him. Storm drags Ray’s carcass over to Devon and smacks him with the cow bell. He unwraps Harris’ neck from the rope. Storm gets Ray up and places him in the corner. Storm and Harris start beating the hell out of Ray in the corner. Devon gets up and goes onto the apron over the top rope and jumps to the floor dragging Harris to the top rope knocking the wind out of him and sailing him over the top to the floor. Storm puts Ray on the top rope. He goes up top and jumps off sending Ray off the top by the rope. The crowd just is going insane. Storm crawls over and pins him 1..2..kickout!

West: I am having a hard time believing the insanity!

Ray gets up and starts exchanging blows with Storm. Ray elbows Storm in the head going down. Devon whips Harris towards the ringpost but Harris counters Devon smacks the post and bounces off and Harris clotheslines him. Ray picks up his cow bell and grinds it in the forehead of Storm. Storm is now busted open. Harris lays Devon over the apron so his head and neck hang over the edge. He wraps the rope around his neck and pulls down choking Devon. Ray sees it and goes to help, but Storm pulls him back. Storm rakes his eyes and dropkicks Ray. Harris loosens up and goes into the ring. Harris picks up Devon and puts him in to the corner. Storm picks up Ray and smacks him with the bell and whips him into Devon in the corner. Ray bounces back and Storm superkicks him. Harris puts Devon up top. Storm goes for the pin. Devon kicks Harris away. Storm on Ray 1..2..Devon jumps off the top rope and saves Brother Ray.

Tenay: Oh my god! This is pure insanity!

Devon tangles with Harris and smacks Harris in the gut with the bell. He gets him up and power bombs him into a pin 1..2..Storm crawls over and breaks it up. Ray gets up and takes him down crashing and burning over the top rope. Harris tangles with Devon around the ring. Harris manages to wrap the rope around Devon. Harris has some rope with the cow bell and clocks him across the head. He takes a few steps away as far as he could go and spears him. Devon roles in pain since he is tangled all in the rope. Harris pins him 1..2..kickout!

West: He is tied up and still kicked out!

Tenay: Match of the night Don! Match of the night!

Harris is pissed and is dragging Devon around the ring which tightens the rope strangling Devon. Ray whips Storm into the barricade on the outside and clotheslines him over it. Harris grinds the bell on Devon’s head like a cheese grader. He pins him 1..2..kickout! Harris unwraps Devon and picks him up, Devon strikes back with a head butt. Devon maneuvers the rope around Harris’ neck and attempts a DDT, Harris counters and attempts a backdrop, Devon tumbles and lands on his feet and turns him around and hits him with the bell and connects with a De-Railer, he pins him 1..2..Devon puts his feet on the ropes…3!
WINNER: Your new NWA World Tag Team Champions Team 3D!

Tenay: I have two words for you Don!...Well Deserved!

West: You couldn’t be more right, that was insane, and Devon got a controversial pin, that’s for sure, but Team 3D completed their journey! They have finally won the NWA tag titles!

Tenay: Congratulations!

Team 3D gets released from the bull rope and out given the tag titles. Ray climbs out of the audience and meets Devon at the top of the ramp and hugs him. They hold up the belts and Ray has the cow bell and rings it.

VIDEO: History between Team WCW and Team ECW.

Tenay: I can’t believe the night we’ve seen so far here tonight in Chicago at Sacrifice Don. Crowning 2 new Champs, Team 3D and the Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels! Lance Hoyt is now Cornette’s body guard and Samoa Joe demolished AJ! 3LK also! Destroyed LAX in a Chicago Street fight and we are not done yet Don!

West: Not even close!

STILL TO COME ON SACRIFICE:

Team WCW vs. Team ECW
Sting, DDP, and Scott Steiner vs. Shane Douglas, Raven, and Rhino

NWA World Championship
Kurt Angle* vs. Christian Cage

The Ripper

Reaction score
The Tennessee bull rope match was great and was one of the best matches so far. 9/10

xtremebadass

Tenay: DW, I pretty much know that the night is not over yet, but everything that has happened here has totally blown my mind!

West: The next match is probably the most anticipated here in Chicago, let alone the wrestling world, it’s Team WCW vs. Team ECW!

VIDEO: History of both organizations. (ECW and WCW)

Shane Douglas’ music hits as Team ECW comes to the ring. Rhino holding a Steel chair, Raven holding a kendo stick and Shane Douglas right between them.

Scott Steiner’s music hits as Big Poppa Pump hits the stage.

DDP’s music hits as DDP comes out of the curtain in Chicago.

Sting’s music hits as Sting lowers from the ceiling on the stage between DDP and Steiner.

Team WCW vs. Team ECW Elimination Tag Team Match
Sting, Scott Steiner, and DDP vs. Shane Douglas, Raven, and Rhino

All 6 six men are in the ring and meet face to face. DDP meets face to face with Raven, Scott Steiner meets face to face with Rhino, and Sting stares into the eyes of Shane Douglas. The ref gets between both teams. He forces Sting, Steiner, Rhino, and Shane Douglas back into their corners leaving DDP and Raven to start things out. DDP and Raven just stare daggers at one another. DDP hits Raven, Raven hits back, DDP comes back with another, Raven takes a shot, DDP counters and hits Raven again, another blow, then elbows him on the head. Raven stumbles around and finds himself hanging on the ropes. DDP runs towards Raven, but Raven ducks and hurls him over the top rope. Rhino comes off the apron towards DDP, so does Steiner, they exchange words. DDP makes it back in the ring safely where he is getting stomped by Raven. Raven picks him up and throws him across the ring, DDP bounces back. Raven goes for the clothesline, but DDP counters and bounces off the ropes in a Thesz Press. DDP owns Raven on top of him. DDP runs and tags in Sting. Sting runs in and backdrops Raven. He goes for the Scorpion, but Raven kicks out of it. Raven crawls towards ECW’s corner, but Sting pulls him back and does a Knee Drop onto Raven. Sting pulls him up and hurls him into WCW’s corner. He re-tags in DDP. Sting holds him while DDP knees Raven in the gut. Sting goes outside and DDP bulldogs Raven into a cover 1..2..kickout! DDP puts Raven in a headlock. Raven fades, but with a burst of energy rises and elbows DDP in the gut. Raven runs, jumps, and tags in the War Machine Rhino. Rhino explodes shoulder blocking DDP. He rises into another shoulder block. He rises again into yet another shoulder block. Rhino pins DDP 1..2..kickout! He grabs DDP and backdrop suplexes him. Rhino pulls DDP by the ankles and tags in Shane Douglas. Rhino has him up for a slingshot, Shane leg drops DDP, and then Rhino slingshots him into the corner. Rhino hurls DDP against the ropes and scoop slams him. He covers him 1...2…kickout! DDP kicks Rhino away and begins to crawl towards his corner. Rhino grabs him, but he kicks him away again. He tags in Scott Steiner. Scott Steiner explodes and clotheslines Rhino. Rhino springs back up into another clothesline from Steiner. Rhino gets up again and Steiner belly to bellies him. Rhino lands near his corner and Raven tags in. Raven comes in and gets belly to bellied as well. Raven comes up and Scott Steiner power slams him. Shane Douglas runs in, but Steiner spine busters him. Shane rolls out of the ring while Rhino comes in for more, Steiner scoop slams him. He slaps on the Steiner Recliner on Raven. Raven struggles. Shane Douglas reappears on the apron, but Sting runs in the ring and knocks him off. Raven taps to Steiner.

ELIMINATED: Raven

Steiner signals to Shane Douglas he wants more, but behind Steiner comes Rhino who knocks both DDP and Sting off the apron. He runs in the ring and sets up for the Gore. Shane tells Steiner to turn around. He does and Rhino nails him with a Gore. He pins Steiner 1..2..3!

ELIMINATED: Scott Steiner

Tenay: It’s back to being even, 2 on 2!

Raven comes in the ring armed with a kendo stick. The ref tries to get it away from him but Raven clocks the ref on the head knocking him out cold. Sting runs in swinging his baseball bat, Raven ducks, turns around and smacks Sting over the head with the kendo stick. DDP storms the ring, but is Gored by Rhino. Rhino covers DDP, but no ref.

West: No ref, Rhino, no soup for you!

Tenay: I don’t even know why Raven is in the ring!

Rhino is talking to Raven in the ring, but Sting is on the ground behind Raven and low blows him. Sting picks up his kendo stick and let’s Rhino have it. He pick up Raven and tosses him out of the ring. Shane Douglas appears assisting Rhino behind Sting’s back. DDP pops out behind Shane and Sting turns around spotting Shane as well. Sting picks up his bat. Shane gets up and pleads with Sting, Sting keeps coming. Shane turning around hoping to run away, but he gets a Diamond Cutter complementary of DDP. Sting roles the ref around trying to wake him up. Rhino picks up the kendo stick and goes for Sting, but DDP tackles him over the top rope. The ref comes to and Shane gets up and takes down Sting stomping him to the ground. Shane puts him in a modified head-arm lock. DDP arm drags Rhino onto the solid floor. DDP does his self high five and the crowd goes wild. Raven all of a sudden on his way back up the ramp, comes back down and starts beating the hell out of DDP. Scott Steiner appears out of the curtain and runs down the ramp onto Raven. He starts beating the hell out of him. Rhino goes for the Gore on Steiner, but Steiner backdrops him onto the solid floor. In the ring Sting begins to fade. DDP comes in the ring and big boots Douglas. He checks on Sting. Steiner throws Rhino into the ring and picks up Raven on his shoulders. He carries Raven backstage. DDP picks up Rhino, but Rhino twists him around and German suplexes him. Sting goes to clothesline Rhino, but he ducks and bounces off the ropes and Gores Sting. He hurls Sting outside over the top rope. DDP turns Rhino around and goes for the Diamond Cutter, but Rhino pushes him away into Shane Douglas’ Spine Buster, Shane pins DDP 1..2…3!

ELIMINATED: DDP

Rhino and Douglas start laughing as they look at Sting who’s outside. Rhino goes outside and drags Sting back in the ring. He tells Douglas to hold him up. Rhino bounces off the ropes and goes for the Gore, but Sting moves and Rhino Gores Shane. Sting gets behind Rhino and connects with the Stinger Death Drop and pins him 1..2..3!

ELIMINATED: Rhino

Tenay: It’s down to the Team captains! Sting vs. Shane Douglas!

Sting looks at Douglas lying on the mat from the Gore and goes for the Scorpion Death Lock, but Shane grabs the ropes and worms out of the ring. The Naturals run down the ramp behind Sting’s back and appear in the ring behind Sting. Sting turns around and are greeted by the Naturals charging him, but Sting counters and double clotheslines the Naturals. Shane goes up top and cross bodies Sting into a pin, Sting roles over into a pin on Douglas 1..2..3!
WINNER: Team WCW

Tenay: They did it, Team WCW defeated the Extremists!

DDP and Scott Steiner come down the ramp and raise their hands in victory as Shane Douglas walks up the ramp giving them the finger.

PROMO: TNA’s 5th Anniversary Show, next month’s Slammiversary!

BACKSTAGE:

Leticia is standing with Jim Cornette and Lance Hoyt.

Leticia: I am standing here with TNA Management’s Jim Cornette…

Cornette: and of course my new personal enforcer of the Zero Tolerance System Lance Hoyt.

Leticia:..and Lance Hoyt. Now why did you decide to bring in Lance Hoyt to take on the Alpha Male?

Cornette: Hey I didn’t want to hurt or have any intention to hurt Mr. Brown, because he wasn’t even supposed to be here, but for weeks I have had Lance Hoyt on hold for any call I would make and he would help me out. It just so happened that the time I was in trouble, it happened to be Monty Brown at fault…again. So this Thursday for iMPACT!, my System continues, who’s next on the list Lance?

Hoyt: Beats me Mr. Cornette.

Cornette: We’ll have to wait and see.

VIDEO: History between Christian Cage and Kurt Angle

Tenay: Well Don, it’s time for our third and final title match of the night! The NWA World title is on the line.

West: Angle, Cage, rematch from Lockdown!

Christian Cage’s music hits as Cage comes down the ramp without Tomko.

Kurt Angle’s music hits as the NWA World Champion comes down the ramp.

NWA World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle* vs. Christian Cage

They meet face to face. This time Angle slaps Cage. Cage comes back with a slap of his own. Angle takes him down and puts him in a reverse arm bar. Cage flips over and locks in an arm bar of his own. Angle rolls out and mounts punches on top of Cage. Cage rolls over and mounts punches on Angle, Angle gets his legs up and kicks Cage away. Cage runs and dropkicks Angle who is sitting up. Cage goes for the pin, but gets a 1 count. Cage picks him up and goes for a neck breaker, Angle pushes him away and reverse back drops him into a pin 1..2..kickout! Angle picks him up and hard chops him repeatedly until Cage goes down. Angle gets him for an ankle lock, but Cage gets to the ropes.

Tenay: Just escaped that one!

Cage is on the apron and shoulders Angle in the gut, he attempts a suplex over the top rope. Angle counters and attempts his own. Cage counters and goes for it again. Angle counters, Cage leap frogs over Angle into a pin 1..2..kickout!

West: A lot of skill shown by Cage there!

Cage rolls out and drop kicks Angle right in the face. Angle roles out of the ring. Cage monkey flips over the top rope onto Angle onto the floor. Angle catches him and rams him into the ring post. Angle then moves Cage onto his shoulder and rams him face first into the post. Cage is now busted open. He goes for another but Cage escapes and pushes Angle in the post. Cage swings Angle back into the ring hanging his top half over the apron. Cage goes up top. He attempts a super leg drop and nails it. He crawls into the ring and pins Angle 1..2..kickout!

Tenay: Close call, Kurt could have lost his belt right there!

Cage picks up Angle and goes for the Unprettier, Angle counters and gives Cage 3 German Suplexes. Angle pulls down the straps and gets in place for the Olympic Slam. Cage gets up and Angle gets him up, Cage counters into an arm drag. Cage pins him 1..2..kickout! Cage goes for another pin 1..2..kickout! Cage is pissed Angle gets up and clubs Cage over the back of the head and nails the Olympic Slam. He pins Cage 1..2..kickout! Angle actually laughs.

West: Angle is laughing? I am surprised Cage kicked out, but he seems to be amused by it!

Angle grabs his ankle and locks in the ankle lock. After Cage scrambles around he gets the ropes. Angle pulls him into the middle of the ring and grapevines his legs. Cage taps.
WINNER: still NWA Champion Kurt Angle

Tenay: Wow, that was a great showing by Cage again, but still no gold for Cage.

West: I don’t know how Angle keeps it up, but he has been dominating the title race for 4 months already! No one could dethrone this guy!

Switchy

Reaction score
Great show. I'm glad to see 3LK back and i thought it was gonna happen after kip james was gone.
good use of promo's and the match of the night by no doubt was team wcw vs team ecw.
11/10

xtremebadass

TNAWrestling.com Exclusive:

Jeff Jarrett, former NWA World Heavyweight Champion has been seen around the iMPACT! Zone offices speaking with Jim Cornette. All that has been confirmed about the situation is that Jeff Jarrett, The King of the Mountain, will be present in the iMPACT! Zone this Thursday and make a major announcement about TNA's 5th Anniversary show Slammiversary!

TNA iMPACT! Official Preview:

Main Event:
WCW's Team Captain Sting vs. ECW's Team Captain Shane Douglas
(All Teammates of both sides are barred from ringside during the match)

Jeff Jarrett's Return to the iMPACT! Zone with a major Slammiversary Announcement!

Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles (rematch from last Thursday)

Senshi vs. Christopher Daniels

New NWA World Tag Team Champions Team 3D addresses the wrestling world.

ALL THAT AND MORE THIS THURSDAY ON iMPACT!

The Anigma

Reaction score
looks like a pretty good show curious about jarrett's announcement...i'll be reviewing...

xtremebadass

tnaimpact2-1.jpg

Pyros go off as the iMPACT! theme plays throughout the iMPACT! Zone.

Tenay: Welcome everyone to a hectic night of iMPACT! to say the least. Last Sunday at Sacrifice from Chicago, IL, we saw the greatest PPV in TNA history! DW, we crowned two new champions, and saw matches that will go down as some of the best in TNA!

West: Mike, from the X Division Championship match, to the AJ-Joe shootout, to the Bull Rope match, all the way to Team ECW vs. Team WCW, it was a night of well...Total Non-Stop Action! That’s what TNA is all about!

Tenay: Definitely Don, and tonight the captains of both Teams, WCW and ECW, Sting will square off against Shane Douglas, plus all team members are barred from ringside!

West: We got a lot of great action tonight on iMPACT! besides the main event also, we have been promised a huge announcement by the King of the Mountain Jeff Jarrett about our up coming 5th Anniversary PPV, Slammiversary!

Tenay: What could Jarrett say Don?

West: Well we will all find out later tonight!

Christopher Daniels’ music hits as the New X Division Champion makes his way into the iMPACT! Zone.

Senshi’s music hits as Senshi comes down to the ring with Kevin Nash.

Christopher Daniels vs. Senshi w/ Kevin Nash

Daniels holds up the gold in Senshi’s face as the ref takes the belt away. Daniels points to Nash and says…

Daniels: Kev, the gold says it all, you are with the wrong man! I am the best, I am the man!

Senshi stops him and connects with 3 heel kicks in a row followed by an insuguri, he pins him 1...kickout! Senshi picks him up and hard chops him, Daniels comes back with one of his own, Senshi rakes his eyes and DDT’s him. Senshi attempts a Lion Sault, but Daniels gets his knees up. Daniels crawls over to get the cover, 1..2..kickout! Nash gets up on the apron.

Nash: Chris man, if the tables were turned, you would have lost right there and you know it!

Daniels: Come in here and say that lummox!

Senshi gets up and dropkicks Daniels into Kevin Nash. Nash flinches and falls off the apron. Daniels doesn’t know what happened. He turns around and sees Senshi laughing at him. Daniels does a running clothesline, but Senshi pulls a matrix and psyches Daniels out. Daniels turns around and falls right into a knee drop straight to Daniels chin by Senshi. Senshi covers Chris 1..2..kickout!

Tenay: This is turning into quite the X Division rivalry Don, it goes all the way about a month or so back, when Daniels had that private talk with Kevin Nash. We all know Senshi has had the brotherly relationship with Nash, could Senshi think he is losing Nash to Daniels?

West: I don’t know Mike, but these men are hell bent on destroying each other.

Senshi crawls up to the top turnbuckle looking for the Warrior’s Way, but Daniels springs up to where Senshi is and back drops him onto the canvas. Daniels is in place on the top and nails the BME.

Tenay :BBBEEESSSTTT….MMMOOOOONNNSAULTTT…EVER! by The Fallen Angel!

West: That’s the best you can find in the business today Mike!

Daniels covers Senshi 1..2...3!
WINNER: Christopher Daniels

Daniels grabs the X Division Championship from the ref and walks over to Nash. It looks like he apologizes to Nash for hitting him. Nash nods his head and Daniels walks up the ramp holding up his title. Senshi stares daggers at him from inside the ring.

BACKSTAGE:

Petey Williams and Eric Young are walking out of their truck in the parking lot. They approach a giant blue line painted on the ground. On the side they are on the see “3LK Territory†painted on the ground.

Williams: Eric, what the hell is this?

Young: I don’t know, maybe we should get out of here, haven’t you ever seen cops? It looks like this one episode I saw about Gangs and their territories, this definitely looks like what I saw!

Konnan, Truth, and BG James walk in front of them. Konnan and Petey get in each other’s faces.

Williams: Konnan…

Konnan: Petey…

Williams: How’s it going man, looks like you got the band back together man!

They shake hands and are real friendly.

Konnan: You know how it is man, just working on the grind, having to survive.

Williams: Yea I know how it is.

Homicide and Hernandez appear on the other side of the line.

Truth: Hey man, you fools aren’t allowed over here!

Homicide: Chill out Shaft…

Petey and Eric say good bye to 3LK and move across the line towards the iMPACT! Zone. When they get on the other side, LAX starts beating the hell out of them. Homicide throws Eric into a pile of trash. Hernandez long darts Petey into the production truck.

BG: Konnan, man why aren’t we helping them!!!

Homicide: I’ll tell you why you little white boy, just like we can’t come through your yard, you can’t come through ours vato! C’mon Hernandez, let’s bounce…

LAX walks away.

COMMERCIAL

Team 3D’s music hits as the new NWA World Tag Team Champions come into the iMPACT! Zone, to a huge ovation.

Ray
: Devon!!! Looks to me like, hell we have TNA tag team title gold for the first time in our careers.

Devon: Looks to me like yo right.

Ray: Now, how many is that? Well we have held the WWE tag team titles…the WCW tag team titles…my personal favorite the ECW tag team titles!...And now, we hold our very first NWA World Tag Team Championships! Team 3D is now the very first team to hold every tag title from every major promotion God’s green Earth has ever produced!

Devon: Oh My Brotha…TESTIFY!!!!

Ray: Tonight, on this very night, restarts Team 3D’s glory days. The days we used to through elderly women off entrance ramps…win match after match after match…and send some poor bastards through some damn tables!!!

AMW’s music hits as Harris, Storm, and Gail Kim come out of the tunnel.

Harris: Yap..yap..yap. That’s all we ever hear out of you guys even before you were tag champs. It doesn’t matter, because we had a talk with Jim Cornette, and we are using our rematch clause. That’s right boys, now that you’ve accomplished your goals, we can take you out of TNA for good taking OUR tag titles back all at the same time!

Storm: Oh, bro, you never sounded more right.

Ray: Excuse me??? Why the hell would you even show your faces here in Orlando tonight??? You made the match, you made your specialty, you put your belts on the line, you talked so much crap on how we were the worse team, and now you have the balls to come out here and actually want to face us again???

Harris: Looks to me like we are a couple crazy sons of bitches, but hell yea that’s what we are doing!

Ray: Well than let me be the first to say, on behalf of Team 3D the New NWA Tag Team Champions, SCREW YOU, YOU, and your 2 cent Asian Bitch bah-hind you!

Storm: You can’t insult us like that!

Ray: Looks like I just did!

Harris: Well it doesn’t matter Ray, because you have to face us it’s in our contracts.

Ray: Well, since you are in the mood to abide by the rules and be fair, than since you picked the stipulation last time, I think we should do it this time. Hmmm, you specialty match was a Tennessee Bull Rope match, I think we should have our type of match this time. So, at Slammiversary, it will be AMW vs. Team 3D III, this and final time, it will be a Tables Match!!!

Tenay: Tables match??? Don, Team 3D has the advantage now!

West: You put Team 3D in a ring with another team and throw some tables in and you will see a show like non other!

BACKSTAGE:

Kurt Angle is seen walking in the hallway. He bumps into Christian Cage.

Cage: Kurt…

Angle: Cage…

Cage: So how’s it going man, you feeling alright, we did have a brutal match last…

Angle: Shut it Cage, you aren’t getting a rematch…

Cage: But…

Angle: Cage, no, you had your shots!

Cage: Hear me now Kurt, I will be in the next title match, hear my word!

Angle walks away laughing.

COMMERCIAL

BACKSTAGE:

Shane Douglas walks in with Rhino and Raven by his sides. They are talking amongst themselves getting ready for Shane’s match with Sting.

iMPACT! Zone

Tenay: Well Don, the it looks like Team ECW and Team WCW aren’t done with each other yet. Their match at Sacrifice last Sunday was one of the greatest matches I have ever witnessed here in TNA. It was even for the whole match until Shane Douglas went for the crossbody, and tried to get the pin on Sting, but Sting rolled over getting the sort of controversial pin on Shane Douglas winning it for Team WCW.

West: Mike, I have no clue where this feud is going to go from here, they need to settle it, in my mind Douglas and Sting have the most business to settle, from the whole car kidnapping to last Sunday when they were the final competitors, these guys aren’t finished with each other yet.

Shane Douglas’ music hits as Shane Douglas is accompanied to the ring by Rhino and Raven.

A long pause fills the arena, then the lights go out as Sting’s music hits.

On the big screen as Sting’s music plays you see Sting talking to DDP and Scott Steiner.

BACKSTAGE:

Sting: Listen guys, you did a great job last Sunday, for that I thank you. I have to show them that Team WCW could stand even on only one leg, while ECW needs all 3. We have to show them how tough we are. So, I am going out there to face Douglas by myself, but if thing’s get messy, it wouldn’t hurt you to help me out. Wish me luck guys.

iMPACT! Zone

Sting comes out to his music and goes into the ring.

WCW Captain vs. ECW Captain
Sting vs. Shane Douglas
Sting goes toe to toe with Douglas. They whisper some stuff to each other as they lock up. Douglas gets behind him and tries to put Sting in a full nelson, but Sting counters and press slams him. Sting pins him 1..2..kickout! Sting and Shane Douglas get back up and lock up again. Sting does a headlock takedown and keeps it locked in. Douglas has trouble, but manages to get to his feet and elbows Sting’s midsection. He whips him against the ropes and spinebusters him. He puts Sting in a leg lock. Sting panics as he maneuvers to the ropes. Sting gets under the ropes and is on the outside. Rhino and Raven start stalking him and Sting goes back into the ring. Shane starts clubbing him as soon as he gets in the ring. Douglas puts him on the ropes and starts choking him. He breaks at 4. He whips him across the ring and on Sting’s way back gives him a flying knee. He pins Sting 1..2..kickout! Sting gets up and pushes Douglas into a corner and starts hard chopping him. Sting goes across the ring. He runs looking for the Stinger Splash and nails it. Douglas goes down. He grabs his legs and looks for the Scorpion. Rhino comes from behind and nails him with a garbage can.
WINNER: Sting by DQ

Tenay: Oh what a cheap shot by Rhino, Team ECW are just sore losers if you ask me!

West: I don’t know Mike, but Team ECW just can’t handle losing to Sting’s guys!

Rhino and Raven are in the ring, Shane gets up and the circle Sting.

DDP’s music hits as DDP and Steiner run down the ramp.

DDP and Steiner hit the ring and take Rhino and Raven over the top rope. They brawl onto the iMPACT! Zone floor. Shane looks at the carnage, when Sting gets up in the back of him. He does the Stinger Death Drop to Douglas.

Tenay: Stinger Death Drop!

West: What is going to happen next with these guys???

COMMERCIAL

PROMO: Hype for Slammiversary.

BACKSTAGE:

Jay Lethal goes up to Jim Cornette who is standing by Lance Hoyt

Lethal: Excuse me…Mr. Cornette?

Cornette: Who the hell…oh, Mr. Lethal, how could I help you among all my other problems I have to take care of?

Lethal: Well Mr. Cornette, I have been in this company for awhile now, and lately I haven’t been used at all. I haven’t even been seen on iMPACT! for weeks, and I think there is something seriously wrong here.

Cornette: Are you telling me I am not booking you right?

Lethal: Well yea in a sort of speak.

Cornette: Don’t give lip to your boss, that’s crossing the Zero Tolerance System, well Lance, give Mr. Lethal the Hoyt special.

Lance grabs Jay Lethal by the braids and throws him into a wall. Jay bounces off and Lance big boots him.

Cornette: Great Job Lance.

iMPACT! Zone

Kurt Angle’s music hits as Kurt Angle comes down the ramp.

AJ Styles’ music hits as AJ comes down to the ring.

Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles

AJ and Kurt lock up. They exchange force than release and back up. They lock up again. They go back and fourth than release again. Angle tells AJ “What’s the deal?†AJ runs and tries a clothesline, but Angle ducks into a German suplex. Angle gets on top of AJ and goes for an armbar, but AJ flips over into a pin on Angle 1...2..kickout! Angle gets up and locks up with AJ again, AJ gets behind and backdrop suplexes him. AJ puts Angle in a Boston crab. Angle struggles. He gets to the ropes, flips over and pushes AJ away. AJ runs towards Angle, Angle pulls down the ropes and AJ flies back-first onto the floor. Angle goes outside. He goes towards Styles, but Cage appears out of the entrance tunnel. Angle gets distracted and AJ does a low chop to the back of Kurt’s knee. AJ pulls up and drops Kurt’s knee on the cement floor. He drags Angle and throws him back into the ring. He covers him 1..2…kickout! AJ picks him up and puts him in the corner. He gives a cocky smile to the crowd, then Kurt gets him and throws him in the corner. Angle shoulders him in the stomach. He places him on the top turnbuckle. He looks for the Olympic Slam off the top, but AJ headbutts him and pushes him off. AJ spots Samoa Joe at the other end of the iMPACT! Zone coming out of the tunnel. Angle gets up and jumps onto the top turnbuckle. He looks for the Olympic Slam and nails it on AJ from the top. He pulls down the straps and locks in the Ankle lock on Styles. AJ taps.
WINNER: Kurt Angle

Samoa Joe and Christian Cage make their way to the ring. Kurt stares down Cage and Joe stares at AJ holding his ankle on the mat.

Jeff Jarrett’s music hits as the King of the Mountain returns to the iMPACT! Zone since Bound for Glory.

Jarrett makes his way to the ring, he shakes everyone’s hand and holds up his guitar as the pyros go off in the corners of the 6 Sided Ring.

Jarrett: Well ladies and gentlemen, the time has finally arrived, Double J Jeff Jarrett is finally back in TNA wrestling! Now I am not the kind of guy to fill time with all of the corporate BS, so I am going to get to the point. TNA is going to celebrate it’s 5 Year Anniversary, 5 years of TNA Wrestling, with TNA Slammiversary! Now for the past 2 years Slammiversary has been one of TNA’s biggest PPV’s of the entire year because of one match…The King of the Mountain match! Now, me being the King of the Mountain and all, I figured I should announce this. I did win 2 King of the Mountains so, this year at Slammiversary there will be a King of the Mountain match. It will pin the NWA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle…vs. one of his Arch Rivals Samoa Joe…vs. The Phenomenal AJ Styles…vs. Christian Cage!

Cage: YES! I told you Kurt, I told you I would be in line for the NWA title!...Wait, aren’t there 5 members in King of the Mountain???

Jarrett: Well since I myself talked to Jim Cornette, he left that final spot to my decision.

Angle: Who did you choose?

Jarrett: Well, I have friends in high places. I thought to myself why not Scott Hall?

Tenay: Scott Hall??? Can he be serious???

Jarrett: Then I thought how about Macho King, yea the Macho Man Randy Savage?

West: Randy Savage??? Mike could we see Savage back in TNA?

Jarrett: Then I had one final choice, and that was Hulkamania himself Hulk Hogan!

Tenay: Is he going to bring Hulk out right now?!?!?

Cage: Stuff it Jarrett, just tell us who you freakin’ picked!

Jarrett: Well, Hogan would have been huge in TNA, but sadly Hulkster never returned my calls. Hall is back in rehab, and I belive Savage has been put in a home.

Angle: Jeff, who is the final King of the Mountain competitor?

Jarrett: Well now, it’s my little secret. This announcement was only for the match itself, not the competitors. King of the Mountain at Slammiversary, order the PPV, it will be one hell of a 5 year anniversary!

Tenay: Jarrett could have anyone, who is he going to pick?

TNA Wrestling Presents TNA Slammiversary
5 Years of TNA Wrestling!

NWA World Heavyweight Championship
King of the Mountain Match

Kurt Angle defends against Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Christian Cage, and ?

NWA World Tag Team Championship
Tables Match

Team 3D defends against AMW w/ Gail Kim

Switchy

Reaction score
good show. i liked the little lax/3lk promo thing. i think the 5th king of the mountain person will be either jeff jarrett himself or monty brown. hopefully slammiversary will be good even though it's ages away and hopefully amw vs 3d in a tables match is good.

xtremebadass

Yea, I am concentrating on promos more than the matches themselves lately, the gang territory IMO was a great promo

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Great Sacrifice and great Impact I like the mystery man for the KOTM i wanna know who it is lol rep added

I posted AOW week 6 if you wanna check it out