Monkeystyle to declare Martial Law.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

IWF has always run on (Mature Wrestling Discussions + Stupid Jack Off's in HIAT) and I don't see anything different currently. I think we're in good shape.

MikeRaw

How come C4 can only last a couple hours before becoming a dumb ass again?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I want both. And can have both.

Without the stupid members scaring away the intelligent posters?

Look at your current product . The posters here are fucking Blue. Nothing intelligent ever comes out of this place. I've tried to make half ass posts in wrestling discussion but i get stupid answers with no content or no answers at all. And that's just me.

Yes you're having both but it's a clusterfuck. This forum could be so much more with so much more competent posters.

k im gone for the night, find out how to fix my laptop and i'll be back more often

MikeRaw

Look at your current product . The posters here are fucking Blue. Nothing intelligent ever comes out of this place. I've tried to make half ass posts in wrestling discussion but i get stupid answers with no content or no answers at all. And that's just me.
You stupid cunt. Maybe if you didn't make half ass posts, like you just admitted you do, you would get some good answers.

monkeystyle

Reaction score

There's always gonna be tards man.

Not all of them. But you do have an ignore button and I'll tell you it's pretty fantastic.

Yes you're having both but it's a clusterfuck. This forum could be so much more with so much more competent posters.

I think some of them actually could have intelligent discussion of they chose to.

Quintastic One

Reaction score

k im gone for the night, find out how to fix my laptop and i'll be back more often

IWF has a very lax atmosphere. If we wanted to be "only uber serious business discussion" we would be that fucktard of a place where gatesoftanhouser or whatever his name came from. I'd say the actual forum name but I don't want to get banned for inadvertend advertising.

Case in point, IWF is very open and accepting of even the most moronic of posters *C4, LKP, Kenfan*. While other wrestling forums atmosphere is akin to a clenched sphincter.

Don't like how its done in IWF? Get the fuck out please.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
take a look at wrestling discussion. That's not having both, that's having the latter. Btw this is my only post for the day. Really need my laptop fixed.

You guys need something fresh

MikeRaw

Who would he be to give suggestions? He's the dumbass who admitted he only has "half assed posts" in the wrestling sections, and then complained that no one replies. Fuck him.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Hey dumbass Mike Raw, only reason i started posting half ass is because of the complete lack of intelligent replies. Pretty sure I already said that multiple times, maybe not in this thread, but in others you've replied in. You follow me around. Just proof that you only read what you want to read. Just like all of the posts in the Wrestling Discussion!!! Oh shit you just made my point clearer. For something recent Take a look at my Undertaker discussion. It had content, but how many times did I have to reword what I said, I had valid points that would get ignored and people would quote what they would want to quote. Fucking ridiculous.

Here's a suggestion. Get rid of your shitty moderators I've been bitching about them since day one. They are virtual proof that you can be a shitty poster with good intentions and get rewarded for it. You should have to earn the stripes. Sad to say, but Moderators are role models for the posters.

Here's another one. Reset the rep and only let it be used in the wrestling discussion. Promote good posts with positive rep and negative rep for bad ones, doesn't that make sense. More positive rep and maybe you'll earn the right to color your name, or other small rewards. Whatever.