Monkeystyle to declare Martial Law.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The members are too anti-Staff, look at all the threads on the first two pages of Casual Talk. We're flooded with the whole Y2Jasman-G1-Montana-Monkeystyle situation.

I think it's time to declare Martial Law.

C4

I've heard that multiple times.

By the way, you wanna know what's failed, ass kissed and what's not?

El Joo's Special People
MikeRaw
This Guy
Chuck Zombie

Niggles
Rell
The Ultimate Warrior?
Wordlife326
xtremebadass

:lmao

C4

Martial Law? Do you even know what that means? Oh by the way, sending staff members PMs saying "Kiss My Ass" after they delete your spam is a nice way to get banned.

Don't give me excuses, you just did that because you hate me.

Injustice everywhere. That's why I say, formally declare Martial Law on the forums.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
this forum turned really gay when hell in a thread became pretty boy gay princess "casual talk" homo's

This Guy

this forum turned really gay when hell in a thread became pretty boy gay princess "casual talk" homo's

I don't disagree that this whole thing has gotten completely out of hand. However this shit would still be happening even if it was still HIAT and back at the bottom of the forum...it started while it was there.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I don't disagree that this whole thing has gotten completely out of hand. However this shit would still be happening even if it was still HIAT and back at the bottom of the forum...it started while it was there.
I'll be frank. Everything is a mess right now, and organization isn't going to fix it. The rules get contradicted by actions all the time.

To be honest you guys gotta pick one or the other. Do you want to be a serious forum where topic relevancy is key and rules are made to be followed. Activity is based on the intelligence of posts and discussion

Or do you want to be a teenager forum where everyone fucks around and hilarity is key. Activity is based on humor and imagination.

Honestly, I don't think you have enough depth in your members to have a serious wrestling forum that will hold it's head above water. the E-fed is a big support beam in this community imo.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
IWF Civil War!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
To be honest you guys gotta pick one or the other. Do you want to be a serious forum where topic relevancy is key and rules are made to be followed. Activity is based on the intelligence of posts and discussion

Or do you want to be a teenager forum where everyone fucks around and hilarity is key. Activity is based on humor and imagination.

I want both. And can have both.