monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

....this is getting really gay

We all know Monk is gonna come back....

Soulpower

....this is getting really gay

We all know Monk is gonna come back....

You know what's really gay? Mike Adamle dressed up as Ash from Pokemon catching a Pokemon called Koffing Kingston.

Picture018.png

Totally gay >_>

Soulpower

^^^I don't even remember, to be honest. I saw it months ago, but I never got around to posting it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, all you think about is yourself.

Soooo, I'm guessing your one of those members? lol.

You are a shitty flamer, that's why no one wants to waste their time telling you off so stop trying to throw out hints that you want someone to flame you.

That's funny, I see it as not wanting to be flamed by anybody. But apparently there are people who have a problem with me, who need to step up and say so. Because they ARE apparently hiding behind an admin rather than growing some balls and telling someone to shut the fuck up when they should.

It would be incredibly boring.

So, me resolving a problem with members who may wish me to leave is supposed to entertain people? I didn't know I was going for that. Fine let me rephrase. If someone has a problem with me, take it up via PM or IM so that nobody has to worry about trying to be "entertaining" to LadyHotrod.

You act as if you are OH SO SCARY that people have to "hide" behind an admin. Pretty sure that isn't the case.

Apparently, I am OH SO SCARY. Otherwise more than just you would of stepped up by now and told me to fuck off. Which you already do, so your nothing new. Other than that, I do want to requote this, because I find it funny.

You are a shitty flamer, that's why no one wants to waste their time telling you off so stop trying to throw out hints that you want someone to flame you.

So if nobody wants to waste their time telling me off...why are you? lol. Am I 1) worth the waste of time or 2) do you really have nothing better to do than restart something you already won 4 MONTHS AGO?

The Rated R CMStar

What is this, the seventh, eight argument between members that aren't This Guy, Monkeystyle or Chuck Zombie, therefore don't have anything to do with the point of the thread.

Reaction score
^^^^Oi why don't you shut the fuck up and stop hiding behind those three guys so you can really come out and have a fucking go at me! yeh, I know you still hate me from what went on in the e-fed!

ok, add one more to the list, lol. im jk man, y not add to the stupidity of this thread?...

LadyHotrod

Soooo, I'm guessing your one of those members? lol.

That's funny, I see it as not wanting to be flamed by anybody. But apparently there are people who have a problem with me, who need to step up and say so. Because they ARE apparently hiding behind an admin rather than growing some balls and telling someone to shut the fuck up when they should.

So, me resolving a problem with members who may wish me to leave is supposed to entertain people? I didn't know I was going for that. Fine let me rephrase. If someone has a problem with me, take it up via PM or IM so that nobody has to worry about trying to be "entertaining" to LadyHotrod.

Apparently, I am OH SO SCARY. Otherwise more than just you would of stepped up by now and told me to fuck off. Which you already do, so your nothing new. Other than that, I do want to requote this, because I find it funny.

So if nobody wants to waste their time telling me off...why are you? lol. Am I 1) worth the waste of time or 2) do you really have nothing better to do than restart something you already won 4 MONTHS AGO?

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

You're a big fucking baby who just wants people to look at him. You are just the same as Sterl so you should just go ahead and make a thread asking what people here really think of you. You're a boring member whom wouldn't be missed if you left.

Your point about hate over the net only seems to apply to you. I don't hate anyone over the internet, I just find some people to be incredibly annoying, like yourself, who turns every thread into a topic about them because mom and dad didn't give you enough attention as a kid so you come to forums and look for acceptance. I could care less who accepted me or not. I have a life and real life friends so what people think of me in a forum is useless and means nothing. If someone has an issue with me, I wont be lame and tell them to take it up with me because I don't care.

You aren't intimidating so people have no reason to "hide". All I saw that was said was that "some people here don't like you and wouldn't mind if you were gone", which does NOT signify that someone ran behind an admin's back and said that. I've seen in older threads people say it. It's no secret that a few members here think you're a fucking usless cunt. If you missed the posts where they said it, that's your fault, but it was said.

Finally, you clearly have no life outside of forums that you remember something that happened a while ago. I barely remember having an argument with you at any time because I actually log off the internet and have fun in life, which prevents me from remembering an argument with some douchebag over the internet. Go get some friends, enjoy life away from the computer once in a while and you will suddenly notice how internet things are very quickly forgotten.

You are nothing more than an annoying attention whore who just wants everyone here to like him and look at him. I've said what I wanted to say and don't feel the need to give you any more of the attention you so badly crave so you can continue whining to me all you want. I wont respond to you and don't care what shit you have to dribble out of your mouth.

You're a lame member who has a few enemies and you bring nothing to this forum but ZZZzzzzzZZZzzzzzz so get over yourself and stop crying about what people think of you. You are just a bitch who puts the names of people in your sig who's ass you want to kiss. That right there spells FUCKING FRIENDLESS ASSWIPE WHO WANTS THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE TO LIKE ME AND LOVE ME AND FEED ME MY BOTTLE WHEN I WANT IT.

You're a useless queer and the forum wouldn't notice if you left forever.

thnxbai, bitch.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'll have to reply to all this later. A simple Hi will suffice I believe.

13 pages though. Awesome.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I'm wating for everyone/ most to start saying "I knew this was fake/a joke since the beginning. I had no doubt in my mind."