monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

I wish everybody would shut the fuck up. Yes me, the person who has been carrying this thread on my back by spamming shit to get away from all the unnecessary arguments and opinions on whats happening. I believe I posted the most in this thread and I still gotta be the one to say this.

I'm also requesting this thread be locked along with C4's thread.

And we all love you for it.

:v:

Reaction score
The one thing I'm not completely sure on is...

Why is every other member on the forum posting their shit in here. From the looks of it, it's not even all on topic. Yeh, this is the Flamation Chamber and you don't need to stick to the topic or whatever, but 25 pages of dribble shit just seems dumb. Let it rest?...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

You stood me up, see if I ever suck your dick again

seX-Power

"They poopoo-ed my electric frankfurter"

Does ^ sound gay to anyone else?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Apologies to This Guy. Yeah I'm manning up and admitting I was wrong. I didn't know MS was banned for actions (whatever they may be) AFTER his de-adminning. But my point remains the same, if somebody has a problem with me, settle it in the flame chamber, needing TG to speak for you is lame as fuck.

The Clash

Reaction score
I dont love you, I hope you fall down some stairs.

LadyHotrod

Apologies to This Guy. Yeah I'm manning up and admitting I was wrong. I didn't know MS was banned for actions (whatever they may be) AFTER his de-adminning. But my point remains the same, if somebody has a problem with me, settle it in the flame chamber, needing TG to speak for you is lame as fuck.

Jesus Christ, all you think about is yourself. You are a shitty flamer, that's why no one wants to waste their time telling you off so stop trying to throw out hints that you want someone to flame you. It would be incredibly boring.

You act as if you are OH SO SCARY that people have to "hide" behind an admin. Pretty sure that isn't the case.