monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Oh really now? Well whoever has a problem with me can take it up in the flame chamber and air out their frustrations against me. How about whoever "hates me" can grow a pair of balls and attack me directly instead of hiding behind an admin like yourself?

Or maybe its just YOU who seems to have a problem with me, and you want to make it sound like I'm some kind of detriment to the forums to a majority of the members.

Whoa! Whoa! He never said HE hated you, so don't jump to conclusions just yet.

So since you enjoy being unprofessional in your own position as Admin, dropping yourself down to Monkeystyles level and making a PUBLIC forum bashing your own team mates,

Again, Monk was dodging the subject, making it public seemed like a last resort, and it's still something we both didn't want to happen.

how about you take a crack at a little ol' member like myself and go ahead and ban me too?
For? There isn't a rule against jumping to conclusions, lol.

Since you seem to like to make things personal, and then ban the person for disagreeing with you after you've already removed their powers.
The owner of the site removed his powers and banned him. And I was the one who notified the owner. I did count on Mark demoting him, but we definitely didn't know Mark would ban him.

Who GIVES a fuck if Monkeystyle deleted your post in the staff board before Chuck can see it? HELLO?! Ever heard of Private Message? MSN? How about a mail carrier? Jesus fuck you had like a thousand different avenues to pursue this situation rather than be an immature fuckhead and get EVERYONE involved. You KNEW this kinda shit was gonna happen, and you did it with intent, instead of taking the higher road and handling things in private, you decided to turn this part of the boards further into a circus and make a totally irresponsible decision by making this public.
Monk didn't reply to PMs or e-mails from This Guy or myself. So, again, although it sucked, it was a last resort choice to confront him on the subject. So, all of that is Monk's fault.

Decision to de-mod Monkey? Irrelevent. It was bound to happen. I don't support it or oppose it. That's your guy's right to ban whoever the fuck you want to for whatever reason you want to. That's not even my gripe. My gripe is this thread IN THE FIRST PLACE. My board experience may be limited as an admin of other forums, but Administrating 101 says you do NOT deliberately cause chaos on a board your responsible of keeping CONTROL OVER.
Fight fire with fire. Monk has always been a fan of creating chaos and he got to a point where he thought no one would do anything if he crossed lines that were very clear. He wanted to unban Famou$187 and The Small Show just because he thought "it would be funny."

So case in point, you have a problem with me? You've got one of three roads. 1) Actually say something, be an adult and RESOLVE your fucking problem, for better or worse. 2) Give me the banhammer, which will show a massive amount of assbackward logic. Considering you have the balls to cause internal conflict upon your own forum, but you dont have the balls to criticize a member who has done nothing to harm the forum. or 3) Ignore the situation, which will once again be backwards logic. Due to you "revealing" some sort of issue you have with me, but not willing to discuss it. In which case you need to shut the fuck up in the first place.
Just to re-iterate, he never said anything specifically about you. He said he knows some people that do. Now I'm not trying to speak for him, all I'm saying is that let's not jump to conclusions over it. Maybe ask what he meant by that before accusing him.

Lol. Went off a little bit didn't I? Probably the biggest issue that caused that was the fact that I have respect for a good majority of posters on this forum. So I would expect the courtesy of being told I am a douche when someone thinks I am a douche. I have had flames with Hotrod, Monkeystyle, TBKB, even you Stinger. But at least you guys had the balls to flame me openly rather than being all "hush hush" if you had a problem with me.

That's a little better, lol. Just wait to see if he actually has a problem with you or he really was referring to someone else. This Guy has always been up front about things (at least from my point of view), I don't see any reason he would try to hide his feelings towards members.

C4

I can't believe what this forum has become today.

Just around a year ago everything was flowing smoothly.

Everyone has turned crazy now, sad.

C4

And this should be in the staff room or some other place which is private and not visible to everyone. Plus everything should be settled through PM's or something.

Revealing it infront of all the members of the forum shows how big of a failure this forum has become.

Soulpower

And this should be in the staff room or some other place which is private and not visible to everyone. Plus everything should be settled through PM's or something.

Revealing it infront of all the members of the forum shows how big of a failure this forum has become.

Perhaps you missed it the first 300 times it was posted. TG and Chuck tried to reach to MS via a private manner, and MS chose to ignore them. This in turn, gave This Guy no choice but to call him out in a public forum.

And thus, this topic was made.

The Clash

Reaction score
Unban the guy, gosh, its just the internet, you almost remind me of uber strict Danny Diamond.

C4

Perhaps you missed it the first 300 times it was posted. TG and Chuck tried to reach to MS via a private manner, and MS chose to ignore them. This in turn, gave This Guy no choice but to call him out in a public forum.

And thus, this topic was made.

Thanks.

Evil Austin

By the way who are some of these guys viewing this thread?
Ryan Wolf?
Cool Hipster
Dean28

:confused:

The_Model

Reaction score
Oh really now? Well whoever has a problem with me can take it up in the flame chamber and air out their frustrations against me. How about whoever "hates me" can grow a pair of balls and attack me directly instead of hiding behind an admin like yourself?

Or maybe its just YOU who seems to have a problem with me, and you want to make it sound like I'm some kind of detriment to the forums to a majority of the members. So since you enjoy being unprofessional in your own position as Admin, dropping yourself down to Monkeystyles level and making a PUBLIC forum bashing your own team mates, how about you take a crack at a little ol' member like myself and go ahead and ban me too? Since you seem to like to make things personal, and then ban the person for disagreeing with you after you've already removed their powers. So what's the deal? I don't have any powers to remove, and I sure as hell have no popularity or sway around here, so how about you ban me you coward piece of shit?

Who GIVES a fuck if Monkeystyle deleted your post in the staff board before Chuck can see it? HELLO?! Ever heard of Private Message? MSN? How about a mail carrier? Jesus fuck you had like a thousand different avenues to pursue this situation rather than be an immature fuckhead and get EVERYONE involved.

You KNEW this kinda shit was gonna happen, and you did it with intent, instead of taking the higher road and handling things in private, you decided to turn this part of the boards further into a circus and make a totally irresponsible decision by making this public.

Decision to de-mod Monkey? Irrelevent. It was bound to happen. I don't support it or oppose it. That's your guy's right to ban whoever the fuck you want to for whatever reason you want to. That's not even my gripe. My gripe is this thread IN THE FIRST PLACE. My board experience may be limited as an admin of other forums, but Administrating 101 says you do NOT deliberately cause chaos on a board your responsible of keeping CONTROL OVER.

So case in point, you have a problem with me? You've got one of three roads. 1) Actually say something, be an adult and RESOLVE your fucking problem, for better or worse. 2) Give me the banhammer, which will show a massive amount of assbackward logic. Considering you have the balls to cause internal conflict upon your own forum, but you dont have the balls to criticize a member who has done nothing to harm the forum. or 3) Ignore the situation, which will once again be backwards logic. Due to you "revealing" some sort of issue you have with me, but not willing to discuss it. In which case you need to shut the fuck up in the first place.

Man, just shut up. I don't know MonkeyStyle so I don't care that he is gone. I don't have a problem with him since we have never spoken and I wont jump on a bandwagon but stop kissing ass.

All you are doing is turning this into a discussion about yourself. This isn't about you and no one cares that you take it to heart when someone wants to flame you or thinks you're stupid.

From what I have read here, it just seems like MonkeyStyle caused a lot of problems over the time that he was an admin here. If I were another admin and were fed up with the actions of someone on my team, I would have done the same thing if they refused to co-operate with me. This is the flame chamber afterall and I don't see why admins should be exempt from making a thread calling out someone they are having a problem with. The rest of us do it. They have the right to do it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I wish everybody would shut the fuck up. Yes me, the person who has been carrying this thread on my back by spamming shit to get away from all the unnecessary arguments and opinions on whats happening. I believe I posted the most in this thread and I still gotta be the one to say this.

I'm also requesting this thread be locked along with C4's thread.