monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I cannot be fucked going back 13 pages of what should be probably 3 so can someone tell me how it's fake?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

It was never really confirmed fake. But our admins aren't convincing for shit. So we all assume that this is fake.

You should checkout the other pages. I was carrying this thread on my back with awesome-ness.

Beer Money Army

Can i say this.... I have master the art's of a work rate of the one estangled kevin Nash

fp1iiw.jpg

If you do happen to leave, I have some pretty insane dicks. But you didn't get them from me if anybody ask.

So why is Kenfan still green if monkeystyle lost his admin spot? After wiping out his staff status why not get rid of his decision that was bitched about? Or did somebody forget?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I imagine that either Mark or Mike left that bit of enjoyment for Chuck of This Guy.

So are you gonna slap us with your dicks and leave?

Or are you gonna stick around to see if anything actually changes?