monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

HOLD THE FUCK UP!

When we needed a new TNA Mod, although we all agreed in that case, in times when we can't agree at least we can get a majority vote. You didn't even ask.

You all love me and that's all that matters.

Aren't there fires actually near where you live, Shano?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The use of “dickrider” on this forum is really overused. Just like emo, and generic FPS.

Monkeystyle barely ever has repped me. The admin who changed my name the most would be Chuck. I believe I asked you once. Monkeystyle changed my name but I didn't even ask him, he randomly did that. I'm gonna go ahead and say that other comment about him giving everybody what they want is bullshit. You really are giving the word suck up and all of its variations a bad name. The only true kiss ass I saw in this thread was Sterl.

Has Kenfan done anything wrong? Stop being so worried and butthurt. You're anticipating the moment he actually does something bad, which will provoke him. Kenfan hasn't even posted his fucked up nudes drawings. He is barely online anymore. Why in the hell are you so worried about him? You're like the only one who still gives a shit. So he didn't tell anybody about his decisions big whoop. Chuck didn't tell you about making those groups.

Contradictions much? If we're not talking about the past anymore, what the hell is your problem with Kenfan. Sure his posting style is odd, but he always gete his point across pretty well.

Anyway, the rest of your comments aren't my business.

Hi, TBKB :v:

I'm totally sucking the dicks of monkeystyle, and Kenfan now.

Feels good man

AND WHY HASN'T SEA-FOR FlLLED MY REQUEST YET?

SNACKZ totally forgot about me :nonono:

I'm bringing out my naked dancing hobo gif.

Oh and if you did delete the thread before anybody saw it. Then shame on you Mr. Monk

Qwake

that may be true but it gives him the ability to infract anyone in the section for any reason. In otherwords kenfan could infract your post and say its advertising and you'd be banned for life. You want to give someone like that kinda power?

Well you gave Axis that kind of power and he dislikes many people from what I've seen so he could have banned people he didn't like. And as Stinger said, Kenfan hasn't done antyhing wrong lately so what's the big deal? Couldn't you just delete any infractions he gave out if they were wrongly given?

PS: I vote Kenfan either stays mod or is let out to the rest of the forum world! :D

In speaking off wrongly given infractions........

:shifty:

The use of “dickriderâ€￾ on this forum is really overused. Just like emo, and generic FPS.

Monkeystyle barely ever has repped me. The admin who changed my name the most would be Chuck. I believe I asked you once. Monkeystyle changed my name but I didn't even ask him, he randomly did that. I'm gonna go ahead and say that other comment about him giving everybody what they want is bullshit. You really are giving the word suck up and all of its variations a bad name. The only true kiss ass I saw in this thread was Sterl.

Has Kenfan done anything wrong? Stop being so worried and butthurt. You're anticipating the moment he actually does something bad, which will provoke him. Kenfan hasn't even posted his fucked up nudes drawings. He is barely online anymore. Why in the hell are you so worried about him? You're like the only one who still gives a shit. So he didn't tell anybody about his decisions big whoop. Chuck didn't tell you about making those groups.

Contradictions much? If we're not talking about the past anymore, what the hell is your problem with Kenfan. Sure his posting style is odd, but he always gete his point across pretty well.

Anyway, the rest of your comments aren't my business.

Hi, TBKB :v:

Love you. :v:

Well you gave Axis that kind of power and he dislikes many people from what I've seen so he could have banned people he didn't like. And as Stinger said, Kenfan hasn't done antyhing wrong lately so what's the big deal? Couldn't you just delete any infractions he gave out if they were wrongly given?

PS: I vote Kenfan either stays mod or is let out to the rest of the forum world! :D

You do realise that Axis never actually had any power, right? They just made his name green and gave him the tag so that everyone would chuck a spaz. They've probably done the exact same thing here with KenFan.

Kiz4Admin.

I'd mark.

KenFan doesn't even have a mod tag, so he obviously has no actual powers.