monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Are you really trying to explain to me that everybody has opinions and that's ok? You really do learn life lessons from Forrest Gump don't you?

I think someone needs to explain to Blaze that yes, of course people are entitled to their opinions. How those opinions jive with the facts defines their value.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Are you really trying to explain to me that everybody has opinions and that's ok? You really do learn life lessons from Forrest Gump don't you?

and you people wonder why this forum is dead.

See if I was one of the members you liked and I liked someone you didn't you would not got give me shit all the time about it. But no since you don't like me and since you really would not fucking care if I left. You just attack me every chance you get. Like it or not I'm one of the few people left keeping this place just a little bit active. If I left it would get even less active.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Actually, it's Taylor Swift I attack normally. You're always the one that makes it personal. Hell, in another thread, you called me stupid and said you knew more about the situation because you were a Taylor Swift fan, when all I was doing was criticizing her failed attempts at being funny.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Actually, it's Taylor Swift I attack normally. You're always the one that makes it personal. Hell, in another thread, you called me stupid and said you knew more about the situation because you were a Taylor Swift fan, when all I was doing was criticizing her failed attempts at being funny.

Yeah but see now your trying to say shit to me in this thread also cause I'm saying that its your and his opinion on that. I mean hell there is not one girl in this world that everyone would agree is hot. Cause everyone has a different taste in women. I mean just because I think Taylor Swift is hot doesn't make me any dumber then you for thinking Rihanna is hot or Peep for thinking Hayley is hot. Now I know your gonna use some dumb little comeback so go ahead.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The first thing I said to you in the recent posts was making fun of your defense by saying it sounded like something from Forrest Gump. I never said anything to you in this thread about Taylor Swift until the post before this one. You've tried to explain to me, twice now, how everyone has different opinions, but I have not said anything at all about you liking her in this thread's recent posts. So basically I'm saying that your trying to make points about something that was never even in the argument.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The first thing I said to you in the recent posts was making fun of your defense by saying it sounded like something from Forrest Gump. I never said anything to you in this thread about Taylor Swift until the post before this one. You've tried to explain to me, twice now, how everyone has different opinions, but I have not said anything at all about you liking her in this thread's recent posts. So basically I'm saying that your trying to make points about something that was never even in the argument.

You started at me really after I said something to BKB. He called her ugly and would never be hot. I called that his opinion and said he probably thinks girls are hot that I don't. So yes it was bought up but maybe not by you but it was.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Therefore, since it wasn't brought up by me, nor carried by me, there was no reason for you to try to explain the opinion thing to me.

Well since my reply with the opinion statement was not towards YOU. Maybe YOU should not have replied to ME. If YOU didn't reply to ME then I would not have said to YOU anything about opinions...

*I just love making words big....so YEAH*

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
If you didn't want anyone else to reply to your posts, then send PMs. Pointing out the start of the conversation was my fault (which I did not deny) doesn't make you look like you have any idea what anyone is talking about.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Please if I sent him a PM about that he would have posted it and yet again I would be attacked and you know that is true. So it was a no win for me anyway. I just wanted to point that out to him. See heck even once on MSN Mike agreed with me on that. See he said Taylor isn't his type of girl and see I was like that's ok because I'm sure there girls you think are hot that I don't and he agreed. He didn't be an ass and be like ahhh she fucking ugly. He just said not his type of chick...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The reason I bought it up is because of what BKB said. It started out as something small and you had to put your two cents into it which is why we are here.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The reason I bought it up is because of what BKB said. It started out as something small and you had to put your two cents into it which is why we are here.

You're arguing that on a public forum he's not allowed to bring forth his opinion?

Man, why are you so smart?