Monday Night RAW - Starring Brock Lesnar Discussion Thread - April 30th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Where's Cena going then?

I wouldn't doubt it if cena's break will be for a list of a few things.... Other than a minor injury he may have and the movie he is going to be in. I think the other reason may be that is 35, married, and may have a wish to be a father before he gets too old. The number two thing, if that doesn't happen. would probably to record some new music.

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
You really have to pick and choose who feuds with Punk, because as previously stated by the people above me, he is unstoppable on the mic. I really wouldn't want Brock to get embarrassed by all of Punk's facts that he probably has ready.

Orton, on the other hand would be fair mic-wise, but Orton sucks... soooo, no. Brock needs to feud with Triple H and start an anti-establishment angle to capitalize on his demands from Johnny Ace. His ego needs to rise through the roof, he needs to destroy Big Show and Sheamus, THEN... when it seems like nothing can stop him... Cena returns Thuganomics style and effs sh*t up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
lmao @ the idea of HHH feuding with Brock. What does that do for anyone? WWE paid his ass 5 mill for 365 days of service and if they plan on wasting a single second of it on HHH they are dumber than I ever could have thought.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
RE: Brock losing is bullshit!!!!!!!

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brock is the rightful winner and everyone knows it. Cena is F**cking overrated and if that was a real fight he would be in hospital right now

Yes but in a real fight would so many superstars have beaten Kurt Angle ? Course not, but this is WWE for christ sakes, what fucking difference does it make who'd win in a real fight.

Infact, let's have Lesnar destroy every single superstar on the roster because he would in a real fight.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Darksidetrin said:
Yes, but those two moves were a flyin punch to the face with a chain wrapped fist and an attitude adjustment on steel....

Let's see you kick outta that

#darksidegames

Steel chain to face - Dirty move
AA to Steel - Kayfabe finisher (one of the most deadly) onto steel steps.

Not bad at all.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brock is the rightful winner and everyone knows it. Cena is F**cking overrated and if that was a real fight he would be in hospital right now

Brock would have been destroyed by Kurt during his first run also, wrestling isn't real.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

CM Drunk said:
wrestling isn't real.

Wow dude use spoiler tags next time wtf thanks for ruining my life

2kboyx

Jobber
Reaction score
Brock losing is bullshit!!!!!!!

cena said after that hes going on vacation he kicked his ass on purpose now hes leaving and might just go to TNA i think and brock lesnar is gunna be the new era.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Merged 2 threads into this. Reason being - people start identical posting in multiple threads on the same subject.

RAW on in just under 2 hours. Hoping Lesnar/Ace to open the show - but expect Cena.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

2kboyx said:
cena said after that hes going on vacation he kicked his ass on purpose now hes leaving and might just go to TNA i think and brock lesnar is gunna be the new era.

Cena isn't going to TNA he's still under contract.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Merged 2 threads into this. Reason being - people start identical posting in multiple threads on the same subject.

RAW on in just under 2 hours. Hoping Lesnar/Ace to open the show - but expect Cena.

Hopefully Cena comes out, talks about how he's hurt, has to take a break, and Brock comes out to whoop his ass some more.