Monday Night RAW - Starring Brock Lesnar Discussion Thread - April 30th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
RE: Monday Night RAW - Starring Brock Lesnar Discussion Thread - April 30, 2012

Crayo said:
I'm worried about Orton feuding with Brock, that's it really.

Why they don't have Punk feud with him is baffling, Brock wants to destroy the company, Punk is the kayfabe representative of the company due to being champion. He hates Ace, who is aligned with Brock. He's just beaten a 6 time world champion in Chris Jericho three times in a row if you count EC and is kayfabe one of the men who has the background to stand with Brock, either him or Bryan for some reason would work but Orton, whilst providing great matches last year isn't the dominating force he once was.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Monday Night RAW - Starring Brock Lesnar Discussion Thread - April 30, 2012

Meh, the last thing I want to see is Punk verbally abuse Brock as that has more chance of burying Brock than any Cena "victory". Unless Brock destroys Punk, takes his title and goes on a dominant reign - that'd be cool.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Brock losing is bullshit!!!!!!!

Yes, but those two moves were a flyin punch to the face with a chain wrapped fist and an attitude adjustment on steel....

Let's see you kick outta that

#darksidegames

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
RE: Where's Cena going then?

kanenite95 said:
How did Cena cheat? It was an Extreme Rules match, there are no rules

No reports of anyone saying that Cena cheated.

Maybe you missaw the word CLEAN. Which means he won the match without 'heel' or 'dirty' moves.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

CM Drunk said:
Why they don't have Punk feud with him is baffling, Brock wants to destroy the company, Punk is the kayfabe representative of the company due to being champion. He hates Ace, who is aligned with Brock. He's just beaten a 6 time world champion in Chris Jericho three times in a row if you count EC and is kayfabe one of the men who has the background to stand with Brock, either him or Bryan for some reason would work but Orton, whilst providing great matches last year isn't the dominating force he once was.

Kayfabe how on Earth has Brock earned a title shot? If they wanted Brock feuding with Punk he had to beat Cena IMO otherwise it makes no sense for Punk to be next on Brock's docket.

That said, I don't think sensibility will stop WWE from putting that feud together. It could very well still happen.

:cornette:

Crayo said:
Meh, the last thing I want to see is Punk verbally abuse Brock as that has more chance of burying Brock than any Cena "victory". Unless Brock destroys Punk, takes his title and goes on a dominant reign - that'd be cool.

Punk's only card to verbally destroying someone is breaking kayfabe and talking about the irl person. What is he going to say to hurt Brock's feelings?

'Well you... were a UFC champion! lol you left WWE to be the best at kicking people's ass and then got a serious disease and lost. What a loser!'

Also not sure if I'll be watching live or not.. depends on if the NBA games tonight are close or blowouts.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's the face of the wwe, he's the man who took John Cena out for months, yeah the unstoppable John Cena. Remember he's Ace's choice of course he could get a kayfabe title shot from influence with the GM alone. If not set up a match on Raw with X superstar for the contender-ship, even a battle royal having Brock enter after everyone else is exhausted.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Punk's only card to verbally destroying someone is breaking kayfabe and talking about the irl person. What is he going to say to hurt Brock's feelings?

'Well you... were a UFC champion! lol you left WWE to be the best at kicking people's ass and then got a serious disease and lost. What a loser!'

Also not sure if I'll be watching live or not.. depends on if the NBA games tonight are close or blowouts.

No, that's not Punk's "only way" at all but we can agree to disagree.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Where's Cena going then?

Cena was bleeding like a motherfucker last night. I thought the every match of the PPV was good but I missed Layla's return when I was getting some snacks with my friend. Or else I started so many YES chants and Lesnar chants I literally was screaming my lungs off. So fucking fun I love chicago.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
God I'd love to hear Punk verbally destroy Lesnar. I know it shouldn't happen but it'd be awesome, it would really elevate Punk back into what he was in the summer IMO even if he did lose.

Plus I know he'd mention Lesnar's new tattoo :p

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

Thewindyfan said:
Cena was bleeding like a motherfucker last night. I thought the every match of the PPV was good but I missed Layla's return when I was getting some snacks with my friend. Or else I started so many YES chants and Lesnar chants I literally was screaming my lungs off. So F**cking fun I love chicago.

Sounds so cool dude! Awesome.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Where's Cena going then?

It was probably the best night of my life no joke. Better than any PPV I've seen ever since I started to actually watch WWE again. I was angry Brock lost but hopefully WWE has something good for Brock to plan out. The spots in that match made me lose my fucking voice all the way I swear. After the match I couldn't talk for shit.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score

Thewindyfan said:
It was probably the best night of my life no joke. Better than any PPV I've seen ever since I started to actually watch WWE again. I was angry Brock lost but hopefully WWE has something good for Brock to plan out. The spots in that match made me lose my F**cking voice all the way I swear. After the match I couldn't talk for s***.

Bet your ass you had moments like this yesterday..

P7SisV.jpg
and
WWE1.gif

??

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Where's Cena going then?

Trust me I had bigger moments I started most chants in my section and I was marking the fuck out! I came late with my friend so I missed the pre-show. Now I know what times PPVs start in Chicago! Usually for streams it was 8:00 though...