Monday Night RAW - Starring Brock Lesnar Discussion Thread - April 30th, 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Where's Cena going then?

The same place he went when he was 'fired' IMO. AKA he will take a week or two off, and be back, smiling, overcoming odds, pissing off smarks, ect

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Monday Night RAW - Starring Brock Lesnar Discussion Thread - April 30, 2012

I'm looking forward to seeing what they have planned, but fear it is a bunch of filler nonsense. Hope I'm wrong, but I think the next 1-3 months will be tedious to sit through as fans.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Where's Cena going then?

It all depends on his left arm. If the arm is fine he is most likely disappearing for like 3-4 months to take a vacation and maybe shoot some film project for WWE (Marine 3 anyone?) If his arm really is as hurt as he sold it and the dirtsheets are speculating in (Keyword speculating) He could be out for up to 6 months.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Monday Night RAW - Starring Brock Lesnar Discussion Thread - April 30, 2012

Like Dolph's said it's going to be mostly filler stuff. I'm guessing Randy Orton's going to replace Cena for a while.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Where's Cena going then?

He gonig to vs. Brock at Over The Limit b/c Brock lose to Cena last night!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Brock losing is bullshit!!!!!!!

Brock losing is bullshit!!!!!!! he was owning Cena with every punch and had that match won why the fuck did WWE make him lose to superman it doesnt make sense. Brock was being built up as a wrecking machine yet they make him lose to Cena's finisher. That is fucked up and im really pissed offf

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score

Brock said himself. He doesn't care about the wins and losses.

His character "injured" cena.
Now Brock will be the "face" of the wwe.

When cena "heals" then they will fued again

#darksidegames

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

I put this in the discussion thread, seems more appropriate for it to be here..

Okay, after putting a lot of thought into it whilst I was bored in my exam, I kind of see the reasoning behind Cena winning. Though I don't agree with it.

It seemed so obvious that it was going to be Lesnar going over Cena last night, with Cena returning later in the year to defeat him. It was quite refreshing to see WWE do something totally unexpected - whether doing something unexpected is good or not is another matter.

Lesnar dominated the whole way through, he had a pin fall that would've been had he not knocked out the referee. Cena's win was completely fortunate and out of nowhere. Brock can just come out on Monday and say that he doesn't care about losing the match, he went to kick Cena's ass and suceeded.

Plus, if Brock had won last night he would've looked unstoppable. He would've absolutely destroyed the man who's easily the number one face of the WWE. Eventually though, Brock would've had to lose a match - but - who seems like a legimate threat to Brock Lesnar on the roster? I'm not just on about size, I'm on about the fact he would've just annihilated the man who's practically buried the entire roster at some point. I can't think of one supertstar who could be the one that took down Brock and actually gained something from it. The only three names that I can think of that could beat Lesnar are Triple H, Taker and The Rock. So maybe if they want him to put someone like Punk over, then they can't have him booked looking too strong, otherwise that will just look unrealistic.

I think these are some of pros to Cena going over, I still don't like the idea of it, but don't think it's as ridiculous as everyone has made it out to be.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Where's Cena going then?

To be honest I think it's either a work or he's legitimately hurt and will be taking a vacation.

I don't know why you're so mad Dolph. Brock got like a 10 count on him and John had to cheat to win. Brock physically dominated that match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Where's Cena going then?

WWE announced that John Cena had suffered an arm injury and would be evaluated today. All signs point to that being a storyline that will be followed up on Raw.
As I've noted in the PWInsider.com Elite section, there has been a lot of talk in recent weeks about Cena being one of the top three names considered for the new "Marine" film now that Randy Orton has been dropped from the project, so this could be the beginning of his storyline exit for that.

Explains it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Where's Cena going then?

So he'll be in the Marine again? Well, I wasn't going to watch it anyway. But I'm all for him leaving for a while.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Where's Cena going then?

So now we'll see Lesnar squash the whole roster, right after Cena just beat him clean? It's going to look weird.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score

I understand the pros. If WWE wanted to do something unexpected, Sheamus tapping or Bryan winning would be cool. William Regal having a final feud before retirement with Bryan would also be unexpected, but we don't see it happen, do we?

Lesnar lost after two moves. Looks weak to me, beating a guys ass throughout the whole match and losing with two moves.

I think Lesnar putting someone over would be a lot better if he looked completely dominant before it, if Cena's already beaten the guy clean with two moves, why should I consider him as a threat or something?

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Brock pinned Cena for like a 10 count and was completely clean throughout the match. Cena had to use a chain to beat Brock and steel steps. It's a dirty desperate Cena win. Brock will probably destroy Cena tonight.