Monday Night Raw 2/4/2012 Discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Censorious said:
Anyone expecting Brock?

With how disappointing the WWE is I'm expecting him to show up in a pink tutu and shouting I'm a pretty girl. They can balls up anything and probably will. #FeelLikeDolph

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
Hhh to come out then hbk then taker brock to come out stare them down walk up to hbk challenge h8im

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I want some interaction between Ace and Christian. WWE brought in Jericho because there were no contenders for Punk's title, but now they almost have too many. Kane's believable now, you can always throw Jericho at him, but how could you not want Christian vs Punk as soon as possible after last week?

Also: Will ADR be back?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I'm not expecting Brock. It will just ruin my enjoyment when he doesn't turn up, that seemed to ruin last night for some people on here.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
With how disappointing the WWE is I'm expecting him to show up in a pink tutu and shouting I'm a pretty girl. They can balls up anything and probably will. #FeelLikeDolph

#FeelLikeDolph is going to trend at WF.

Draine said:
I want some interaction between Ace and Christian. WWE brought in Jericho because there were no contenders for Punk's title, but now they almost have too many. Kane's believable now, you can always throw Jericho at him, but how could you not want Christian vs Punk as soon as possible after last week?

Also: Will ADR be back?

Christian is injured. ADR I doubt will be ready yet. Miz needs to face Punk.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Censorious said:
Christian is injured. ADR I doubt will be ready yet. Miz needs to face Punk.

There should be some kind of follow-up on that though, he won't be in a match tonight obviously but I'd expect him to be ready to go by ER

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Draine said:
There should be some kind of follow-up on that though, he won't be in a match tonight obviously but I'd expect him to be ready to go by ER

Ankle injuries are tough, he could be out for months. He couldn't hardly walk on it last Monday.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Censorious said:
Ankle injuries are tough, he could be out for months. He couldn't hardly walk on it last Monday.

If they thought he'd be ready by 'Mania, figured he would be ready to go soon. Still expect some kind of promo/backstage segment/something.

Saylor said:
If this isn't a good RAW, I'll end up quit watching Wrestling.

I know how you feel, stopped watching a few weeks ago but couldn't get away from the awesome people on the forum... They brought me back. If you stop watching that's definitely understandable, but Vince isn't going to be running Smackdown anymore so that show should go back to being good. Raw has some interesting things going on but doubt anything "good" will happen until the big summer storyline, the current Impact product isn't beyond repair, and if you like RoH, NXT, or any other show there's no reason to give up on it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I predict more shit. Shit shit shit shit shit

The draft could be okay just because it's something different, but for those expecting something major tonight prepare thy anus for disappointment, because it's going in with no lube. We (the IWC) will get tossed a bone eventually, but it won't be for a couple of more months I don't think.