Monday Night Raw 2/4/2012 Discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Yeah, but got a couple of people coming round too so might not be in the discussion thread.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's probably Ben and Jerry who he has coming over

189bd9315b2b4f14af7cb76b2b6a111f.jpg

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
Going back to raw, I've heard there's going to be the WM29 main event announced, if this is the case who do you think it will be? I'm predicting (and hoping) its austin-punk.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Bench said:
Going back to raw, I've heard there's going to be the WM29 main event announced, if this is the case who do you think it will be? I'm predicting (and hoping) its austin-punk.

Nah it will be something to do with what happened the night before. So if Brock returns, it'll be something with him. Or HBK and HHH.

I heard he wants this RAW to be the best of the year, isn't it the draft tomorrow?

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
RAW 2/4/12 Preview

A new man is in charge

After Eve Torres distracted Zack Ryder allowing The Miz to get the victory for Team Johnny, John Laurinaitis takes over both RAW and SmackDown. But how will Teddy Long respond?

What's next for Cena?

After losing to the Rock at the Grandest Stage of Them All, who will be the next to feud with John Cena?

Punk vs. Jericho: it ain't over yet

After successfully retaining the WWE Championship in a hard-fought battle against his adversary Chris Jericho, CM Punk will no doubt be the top guy on the RAW roster. But he will have his hands full against not only Jericho, but also Laurinaitis who despises the Straight Edge Superstar. Will Jericho get his rematch at Extreme Rules?

What's next for Triple H and the Undertaker?

In a contest that will go down as one of the greatest in WWE history, the Undertaker defeated Triple H to go 20-0 at the Granddaddy of Them All.

Plus, a 10-man tag team match, Randy Orton, Kane, Big Show, Sheamus, and much, much more!

Source: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?41272-Monday-Night-RAW-Preview-for-April-2-2012

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
RE: RAW 2/4/12 Preview

Eddie Guerrero said:
A new man is in charge

After Eve Torres distracted Zack Ryder allowing The Miz to get the victory for Team Johnny, John Laurinaitis takes over both RAW and SmackDown. But how will Teddy Long respond?

What's next for Cena?

After losing to the Rock at the Grandest Stage of Them All, who will be the next to feud with John Cena?

Punk vs. Jericho: it ain't over yet

After successfully retaining the WWE Championship in a hard-fought battle against his adversary Chris Jericho, CM Punk will no doubt be the top guy on the RAW roster. But he will have his hands full against not only Jericho, but also Laurinaitis who despises the Straight Edge Superstar. Will Jericho get his rematch at Extreme Rules?

What's next for Triple H and the Undertaker?

In a contest that will go down as one of the greatest in WWE history, the Undertaker defeated Triple H to go 20-0 at the Granddaddy of Them All.

Plus, a 10-man tag team match, Randy Orton, Kane, Big Show, Sheamus, and much, much more!

Source: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?41272-Monday-Night-RAW-Preview-for-April-2-2012

This post-WrestleMania RAW better be good...

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
For me to be happy I need at least one of these things:

A rock appearance

Daniel Bryan getting the win by submission or pin, cleanly.

Sheamus getting stuff thrown at him by fans - preferably heavy.