Monday Night Raw 12th of March 2012 Live Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
This Raw has felt extremely disjointed. There hasn't been a good flow at all. That causes people's attention to waver, especially when you're also trying to follow the thread.

It's had a couple of good spots and a couple of decent points, but it's been below average.

The Swagger-Orton match is a prime example. Two decent workers who worked a pretty good TV match, but it just didn't keep my attention well at all.

WHOA! Christian in the Peep Show on Smackdown???? YES! YES! YES!

wk

Nice post. Liked!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:
This Raw has felt extremely disjointed. There hasn't been a good flow at all. That causes people's attention to waver, especially when you're also trying to follow the thread.

It's had a couple of good spots and a couple of decent points, but it's been below average.

The Swagger-Orton match is a prime example. Two decent workers who worked a pretty good TV match, but it just didn't keep my attention well at all.

WHOA! Christian in the Peep Show on Smackdown???? YES! YES! YES!

wk

Agreed mate. Didn't even see Christian being advertised, stupid UK adverts.

Rock can embarrass himself if this isn't good. The crowd are terrible so reactions will be limited as will chants. He's a face and can't insult the city... ugh.

Reaction score
seabs said:
It'll probably the same as his other promos just with a guitar, I'm not expecting anything major.

I hope so. Really liked his last concert.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Optimus said:
Rock can embarrass himself if this isn't good. The crowd are terrible so reactions will be limited as will chants. He's a face and can't insult the city... ugh.

Yes. That will definitely limit his material. And it could turn :lol1: into :pity:

wk

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
On this Touch of Gray commercial where the guy slides down the stairs, I always imagine him falling.