Monday Night Raw 12th of March 2012 Live Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Sholi said:
I would fucking stab whoever comes up with these ideas. Not kidding, these personal stuff doesn't need to come up on TV. Even if Punk is playing this he's also getting emotional due to the fact that it is real and that it has happened..

Fuck these stuff, this RAW gets 1/10.

This company WILL be much better after Vince dies. A culprit, money-hungry, smurf and filths like him aren't welcome in this world. I just lost respect for this whole company and its asshole creative team.

I think you might be worse than Randy Savage. At least he doesn't threaten death. Why you so mad? :troll:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Optimus said:
"As previously reported, it's rumored that The Miz will be involved in The Rock vs. John Cena match at WrestleMania 28 in some capacity. Miz successfully defended the WWE Title against Cena at WrestleMania 27, and the company is said to have a storyline ready for The Miz after WrestleMania. His recent losing streak is said to be part of the groundwork for the storyline."

Come at me mad Miz haters.

I can't see how he fits in tbh. Cena vs Miz I'll pass unless Miz is the face and Cena the heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Optimus said:
Beats jobbing in some shitty tag-team match like Ziggler.

:troll1:

if Ziggler is involved in the Ace/Long match he clearly won't be jobbing

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sholi, it adds personal elements into the story-line, it's excelling all story-lines around it. What is there to be mad about? He wouldn't have said it if Punk didn't allow it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Optimus said:
"As previously reported, it's rumored that The Miz will be involved in The Rock vs. John Cena match at WrestleMania 28 in some capacity. Miz successfully defended the WWE Title against Cena at WrestleMania 27, and the company is said to have a storyline ready for The Miz after WrestleMania. His recent losing streak is said to be part of the groundwork for the storyline."

Come at me mad Miz haters.

OMG That's awesome. Figured they would put Miz in the Divas' match... and just burying him because burying people is fun... and let Cena pin Rock Clean... but if they're burying him to kayfabe piss him off, so he ends up crushing one or both of them in the main event, holy hell, that's genius. Amazing.

And hi everybody!

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
No one even cares about this orton vs Swagger match to talk about it.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
if Ziggler is involved in the Ace/Long match he clearly won't be jobbing

If it's an elimination match he'll get hit with the cobra and pinned. He's a great seller so every face will probably hit their finisher on him.

Reaction score
Draine said:
OMG That's awesome. Figured they would put Miz in the Divas' match... and just burying him because burying people is fun... and let Cena pin Rock Clean... but if they're burying him to kayfabe piss him off, so he ends up crushing one or both of them in the main event, holy hell, that's genius. Amazing.

And hi everybody!

Hello. :boss:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Optimus said:
Sholi, it adds personal elements into the story-line, it's excelling all story-lines around it. What is there to be mad about? He wouldn't have said it if Punk didn't allow it.

I agree people know about it anyway it's not a massively guarded secret plus as Optimus says they must have Punks backing to use it so fair play adds a dark element to the feud!

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
LMAO to the guy that said Miz will be in the diva's match.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Mike. said:
been talking to this girl about twins ;)

why am I still up lolo

Because it's only like 10pm where you live fag.