Monday Night Raw 12th of March 2012 Live Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wacokid27 said:
Watching Punk go from celebrating his victory to the pain and disbelief on his face after Jericho's revelation was extremely well-done.

If it doesn't impress you, I don't know what to tell you or what you're expecting from the WWE. This is an excellent feud and yes, it is the best Mania feud so far.

wk

QFT

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sage said:
"JERICHO FUCK SUCKS, CM PUNK IS STRAIGHT EDGE AND WON'T DRINK AGAIN STFU JERICHO"

Calling it.

You fucking nailed it. Lmao.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Goldberg said:
Wow that was pretty extreme with the personal comments to Punk.

I would fucking stab whoever comes up with these ideas. Not kidding, these personal stuff doesn't need to come up on TV. Even if Punk is playing this he's also getting emotional due to the fact that it is real and that it has happened..

Fuck these stuff, this RAW gets 1/10.

This company WILL be much better after Vince dies. A culprit, money-hungry, smurf and filths like him aren't welcome in this world. I just lost respect for this whole company and its asshole creative team.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
LMAO at the Law Offices of David Otunga ad. If you've got a Twitter account, you've got a lawyer.....LOL!!!!

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"As previously reported, it's rumored that The Miz will be involved in The Rock vs. John Cena match at WrestleMania 28 in some capacity. Miz successfully defended the WWE Title against Cena at WrestleMania 27, and the company is said to have a storyline ready for The Miz after WrestleMania. His recent losing streak is said to be part of the groundwork for the storyline."

Come at me mad Miz haters.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Optimus said:
"As previously reported, it's rumored that The Miz will be involved in The Rock vs. John Cena match at WrestleMania 28 in some capacity. Miz successfully defended the WWE Title against Cena at WrestleMania 27, and the company is said to have a storyline ready for The Miz after WrestleMania. His recent losing streak is said to be part of the groundwork for the storyline."

Come at me mad Miz haters.

miz being 3rd wheel just like last year. All he's good for

Reaction score
The Sholi said:
I would fucking stab whoever comes up with these ideas. Not kidding, these personal stuff doesn't need to come up on TV. Even if Punk is playing this he's also getting emotional due to the fact that it is real and that it has happened..

Fuck these stuff, this RAW gets 1/10.

This company WILL be much better after Vince dies. A culprit, money-hungry, smurf and filths like him aren't welcome in this world. I just lost respect for this whole company and its asshole creative team.

lol you so mad. :laugh:

Mike.

Wacokid27 said:
LMAO at the Law Offices of David Otunga ad. If you've got a Twitter account, you've got a lawyer.....LOL!!!!

wk

https://twitter.com/#!/XB87/status/179396374708756485

just asked for help