Monday Night Raw 12th of March 2012 Live Discussion Thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah Hoss I prefer to watch it without missing a bit from it because I want to post something that someone probably won't read or will most likely post.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I don't even know what I'm posting while events. Just too extited I can write everything. :|

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Yeah Hoss I prefer to watch it without missing a bit from it because I want to post something that someone probably won't read or will most likely post.

I just post anything that I see.

"Here comes Jericho"
"This guy just did this move"
"look at otunga go"
"lol at cole saying ...."
"wtf just happened?"

and so on..

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I know I use to do that too when I first joined but I hated to keep refreshing to see if anyone had something cool to say. Either way I'll try to be in the wrestlemania discussion thread as I was in a chat when I watched WM 27. Did you know WM streams always suck ass when trying to find them because they are ALL fucking spanish commentary half the time?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
seabs said:
I just usually rage at HHH now a days.

Really seabs..
eb015c62be76aa9c83957f9db63912e8.jpg