• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MMA General Discussion Thread

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Someone replied Confirmed: Tom Lawlor won't fight MMA again unless offered a big check by Saudi Arabia. :lol

Necro

FEDOR FIGHTS AGAIN!

By Oliver Taylor on 6/24/2021 12:12 PM
Fedor Emelianenko is expected to return to the octagon for Bellator this October, per Ariel Helwani.

Emelianenko’s opponent is to be determined. His last fight was against Quinton “Rampage” Jackson at Bellator 237 in Saitama, Japan, in December 2019.

Bellator will hold a press conference at 11am EST tomorrow with Emelianenko, commentator John McCarthy and company CEO Scott Coker.

Emelianenko signed with Bellator in 2016 and has amassed a 3-2 record in the promotion. He defeated New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Yuji Nagata at Inoki Bom-Ba-Ye 2003.

----------

YESSS!!! love FEDOR

Necro

Bellator announces Fedor Emelianenko return bout on Oct. 23 in Moscow, opponent to be determined

Here's the date, lets go!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'll let Necro make the actual thread when more of the card is announced, but it looks like Derrick Lewis and Ciryl Gane are gonna be fighting for the interim Heavyweight Championship since Ngannou won't be able to fight in time. He doesn't seem happy about that whole situation either lmao

Deezy

DZ PZ
E5I4ClTXEAMv2Zk