MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Crator

Jobber
Reaction score
Yankees had that chance to sweep but Rivera throws a fastball and Adam Jones goes yard and then he strikes out Chris Davis after the home run.

Reaction score
Gorzelanny pitched great yesterday. On paper, they are a defensively and offensively sound team. Their gloves and bats didn't show up for the rubber match.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What does that supposed to mean?

If "you mets marks are fucking tiresome" was something against the Mets fanbase, then that's a rather ignorant remark.
sorry it was just a bad joke, im a brewers fan and was hating on still losing. Forgot we dont chat.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He's a Brewers fan. That is all. :jeritroll:
haha not like this IRL (cant give a bad name to the crew) just fucked up with my sarcasm, another reason i need to put (sarcasm) after from now on. Man im terrible at jokes sometimes

The Lloyd

Jobber
Reaction score
Just wondering, who do you guys think is the best overall player in baseball? As far as a complete game goes, Trout is the best for my money. Miguel Cabrera is for sure the best hitter and MAY be an all-time great. Not sure if y'all have talked about it but I'm interested to see what you guys think.

Reaction score
Just wondering, who do you guys think is the best overall player in baseball? As far as a complete game goes, Trout is the best for my money. Miguel Cabrera is for sure the best hitter and MAY be an all-time great. Not sure if y'all have talked about it but I'm interested to see what you guys think.

As far as a player's "five tools" I'd say Mike Trout.

Reaction score
FOR SCIENCE!

99QxKth.jpg

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Caberera is the best hitter. The best overall player i'd say is Matt Kemp, or Troy Tulowitski

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net

IMO Cabrera is the best player and who I would take first in a fantasy draft if I had one year to win a Championship.