MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Crator

Jobber
Reaction score
You just need granderson to hit fly balls to right field. You can basically hit a pop up out of that ball park.
Not that small of a ballpark but it is definitely smaller than most ballparks.

Reaction score
I need some fantasy baseball advice.

Should I accept the trade? I'm giving away Justin Masterson and Joey Votto for Albert Pujols and Jean Segura.
I really need a good shortstop, and Segura has been playing All-Star tier baseball during the first half. David Price is also coming off the DL soon, so I need to free up some space in my rotation.

Is this too big of the risk, or should I accept?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
If you have Price and desperately need a SS, seems like this trade will help you more than hurt you. Pujols is still world class, I think his second half will be much better than his first half has been. Tough parting with Votto though.

Reaction score
I'm pretty stacked on first basemen. I already have Encarnacion, Goldschmidt, and Lind. I normally bench Lind so Votto can get me points, until the Blue Jays started their hot streak. Based on their performance up to today, Encarnacion and Goldschmidt have been doing better than Votto. However, Votto has more name value than both. It will be the same kind of situation when I bring in Albert Pujols.

I honestly Pujols is past his prime, so I don't really expect the numbers he has posted during his time with the Cardinals.; and I also believe that Votto will put up better numbers. I don't what to say about Jean Segura. He is definitely the best in the Majors when it comes to total hits.

Justin Masterson is a very good strikeout pitcher, so it's kinda hard for me to give him up. I wouldn't mind giving up anyone like Homer Bailey (epitome of inconsistency).

The Crator

Jobber
Reaction score
Yankees struggling right now, all I can do is sit back and hope they work out of it soon.

Reaction score
Andrew Brown was #CLUTCH last night! Josh Satin has an OBP over .500 because pitchers are afraid to look into his eyes and throw him a strike.