MLB Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
NBA season has wrapped up and still a month away from training camp in the NFL... that time of year to try and get back into baseball.

It'll be tough with that A's Record. Not much to enjoy.

Got to watch the Brewers shut out the Braves yesterday. Today? Not so good. Just hoping for .500 again.

The Crator

Jobber
Reaction score
I was pretty pumped when I saw Ichiro hit that walk-off, yes I'm a Yankees fan....

The Crator

Jobber
Reaction score
Tex out for the year. You guys better hope that B team holds up.
I heard, Overbay was holding it down well before he came back so I hope he can hold it as good as he did before Tex came back.

The Crator

Jobber
Reaction score
You need a captain - the true captain of NY but he is playing 3rd in queens :pipebomb:

I'm a mets fan :)
I see..I'm glad Jeter will be coming back around All-Star break and I saw some of Pineda's stuff as a Mariner and he seems like a really good pitcher and he's coming back around All-Star break as well.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I see..I'm glad Jeter will be coming back around All-Star break and I saw some of Pineda's stuff as a Mariner and he seems like a really good pitcher and he's coming back around All-Star break as well.

You just need granderson to hit fly balls to right field. You can basically hit a pop up out of that ball park.