Miz heel or face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
The Miz could be a face, he gets more laughs and cheers from the crowd because of his personality than real heel heat. It could go either way though. I don't want to see him get forgotten on the A-Show, with Morrison becoming big. It reminds me of Paul London last year a little bit.

noumenon

I'de honestly expect him to start up a feud with MVP any week now.

Saveus

Reaction score
Miz vs MVP? I see more of a MVP vs Big Show storyline for some reason...

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I've been a Miz fan since he debut so face or heel I'll be one still. I think Miz is better then some people give him credit for. He is good on the mic and getting better in the ring each time I watch a match of his. I think teaming with Morrison really helped him and will now launch him a good singles career. I wouldn't mind a Miz and MVP Feud. Maybe even let Miz win the US Title some where in there. But yeah Miz would make a good face or heel so I say lets just wait and find out. All I know is I can't wait for the next Miz Promo.

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
I hope to see a Miz/MVP US title feud on the card, which at the moment would indicate him being heel. I think there is no need to turn him at the moment. He is not stale yet, a (see other threads) and now is the time to see if he can cut it as a midcard heel on his own on (what the wwe sees as) the top brand.

Promo's between those two have the potential to be solid and very entertaining.

LKP

I can see miz vs mvp at backlash for us title. I think mvp can make miz look good. Miz as a heel is always a good thing, he can get heat easily. I think mvp has no choice but to fight miz for us title at backlash i can think apart from regal a mid card heel on raw.

TAA

Reaction score
Nah, Miz is still heel, as is Morrison. Miz is the "Chick Magnet" he's the guy that hits on girls and constantly gets shut down. He is extremely annoying. Miz attacked Morrison, extending his heel status. It's Morrison that we should ask if he's still heel, Either way, they're both heels.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Wasn't a turn for either of them. I think, and am hoping, that it's a slight gimmick change for Miz. At the 2007 draft, and in the few weeks leading up to it, he changed from his doofy reality show personality to a pretty intense guy. At the draft he went up against Snitsky, never showed the slightest bit of fear, and went toe to toe with him. He was drafted to ECW that night, and once there he ironically dropped the extreme gimmick. Now, considering how he acted after he Reality Checked Morrison, I think this signifies a shift back to that.

I'm hoping for that, anyway. "Chick magnet" is good for a laugh but it's not a gimmick that'll get him past IC champion, if that.

Airfixx

I can see miz vs mvp at backlash for us title..... I think mvp has no choice but to fight miz for us title at backlash i can think apart from regal a mid card heel on raw.

They have no history/fuel for a fued yet.

Personally I don't see why you're so sure... MVP hasn't had a singles match on PPV for ages, nor has the US title and Miz hasn't since about 2005!

DerrickNorth

Reaction score
The Miz faced off against CM Punk at Taboo Tuesday 07. But your practically right as fans probably voted for The Miz just for Punk to retain. If Miz is to succeed as a singles act he'd be better off as a heel. If they can shift away from the Chick Magnet and shift to the more intense extreme Miz, he could get elevated. A feud with MVP for the US title is possible but I doubt it will be as early as Backlash.

Airfixx

^^^Aye fair do's... How could I forget the uproar caused by the public 'voting' for the most hated wrestler (at the time) on IWF! LOL

...Still, it was a year and a half ago.

@ Mancilla.... I'm suprised you can see ANYTHING, what with that big penis protruding from your forehead.