Miz heel or face?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

On Raw, we saw The Miz turn on Morrison, attacking him after Morrison was drafted to Raw. But I've been confused as to what actually happened there... Was that Miz turning face by turning on a heel like Morrison, or was it him staying heel, and Morrison turning face? Or neither, with Morrison staying heel, and Miz re-solidifying himself?

Airfixx

I had a 'double-take' when I finally watched Raw...

Looking at the facts, Morrison cost him the match by cheating so the attack could arguably be seen as 'justified' and thus positioning Miz as a face, BUT I reckon it was just a little exclaimation point for their split and that they'll both just continue as heels on their respective brands, which in Morrison's case still appears to be ECW(!?!?!?).

Airfixx

Yeah, just clocked that.

Either way, I see them both staying heel although I think we could see Morrison naturally turn face pretty fast if he gets a fair amount of match time each week...

LKP

Miz is a better heel. I couldn't think of how he could be a face. Hes a prick and cheesy he will probably continue to have his own web show. He is a good who has improved a lot but still sucks when it comes to liking him or having anything people would cheer for.

LKP

Yeah but when look and think of miz you think prick. But you could be right i would nt mind seeing that. But how can they make miz get cheered? I mean hes a guy you love to hate and i think hes better off heel.

Airfixx

I'm not suggesting it, I'm just merely pointing out that contrary to your previous post, it may well be possible for the crowds to begin to like The Miz, or even cheer him....

Some of their (Mizorison's) jokes and pranks were extremely funny and let's face it, it doesn't take much to warm to a funny guy.... Pretty cool the way they retained their heel status really.

JMay187

Reaction score
I haven't seen a face Miz since he's been here except before he wrestled. So a face turn for The Miz wouldn' be have bad and I think he has more potential than John Morrison.

Shoot me for my opinion, but I honestly think that The Miz is ahead of Morrison. Ever since he has been in the company he has been the same gimmick. John Morrison went through three gimmick changes before he became a real star.

noumenon

I don't think it was in any way a face turn. Just simply to put a little more heat on Miz and to give him a little momentum going onto RAW. It does however confuse me a little bit on how they feel about each of these guys...giving Miz the spot on RAW while sending Morrison to Smackdown.

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
I think the rationale behing sending Miz to Raw and Morrison to SD is that Morrison will get more match time on SD, and will have a chance to shine more. Miz can use his promo skills more on Raw, while not having the burden of being a top guy because he's not over enough yet.

Airfixx

I think the rationale behing sending Miz to Raw and Morrison to SD is that Morrison will get more match time on SD, and will have a chance to shine more. Miz can use his promo skills more on Raw, while not having the burden of being a top guy because he's not over enough yet.

Quoted for emphasis. :y:

noumenon

Agreed, I think I was just a little too hopeful that we may see an HBK/Morrison program at sometime this year.

Anyone else hoping for a return of JohNNY NITRO? I really thought he was coming into his own during the beginning of his first ECW title reign. The whole Morrison persona is entertaining, but a little too far fetched and cheezy to do much with. I would love a return from a more Nitro'esque persona. Here's to hoping of a repairing with Melina and a nice fuckin heel push to main event status.
CM Punk/Morrison WHC feud anyone?

mancilla 86

Reaction score
i see the miz becoming a superstar in a couple of years just need to keep making a connection with the audience..he was awesome in the dirt sheet..chick magnet THE MIZ!