Mirko Cro Cop And Roy Nelson Fight Being Planned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

i can see a haas/shelton/nitro feud to prove their worth to the wwe. if they deliver, maybe wwe will push them to the next level

3lions

Reaction score
WWE have just reunited them. Why would they feud in a three way with Nitro? Especially when they are all heels.

sex&violence

Reaction score
From what i have seen sheltons matches seem to be boring and thats whats holding him back, he does have talent there is no question of that, but he needs to entertain too. He does need a good fued for his to excel, but i think its getting to be make or break time for him.

Starsky

Reaction score
Personally I think it's more a case of Shelton holding Shelton back.
He's not comfortable (or good for that matter) when he's talking and he does mess up spots more often than a wrestler of his calibre should.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
both of them would be great if they had a manager. that would make the promos more entertaining and make them better heels. as for shelton going to the main event, he's just a great wrestler in a midcard full of better wrestlers that will be getting the push.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
After seeing The Hardys get the belts, WGTT is probably going to get a chance to shine in a rivalry. So hes probably better off as a Tag Team. Like Markz mentioned

Starsky

Reaction score
both of them would be great if they had a manager. that would make the promos more entertaining and make them better heels. as for shelton going to the main event, he's just a great wrestler in a midcard full of better wrestlers that will be getting the push.

Agreed.
If they were going to give him the shove they need to give him a mouthpiece.

KANNIBAL said:
After seeing The Hardys get the belts, WGTT is probably going to get a chance to shine in a rivalry. So hes probably better off as a Tag Team. Like Markz mentioned

Also agreed.
Those two teams could put on some damn good matches.

Captive8

Reaction score
ok to make its easier for you, they both suck.

Hass is not a ME material.
Shelton is not a ME material either.

Both have no charisma
Both have zero mic skills.
Both are jobbers and dont have a big impact on the fans.
Both are midcarders..
whether they work solo or as a team, it makes no difference towards their being not big names and will never be.

End of story.

100& agree. well put

Kaedon

Reaction score
Thats how it is in wrestling sometimes. A lot of the times, guys are used to get other guys over who might not be as good, and thats just how the business works. Jake The Snake, Ted Dibiasie, Mr. Perfect, all of these guys were used to get guys over. If the WWE were smart, they would use Shelton/Haas for that.

thatdamgood

Reaction score
I totally disagree Hass is also a great worker himself who if had better charisma and mic skills would be another SHOULD BE GETTING MORE but to actually say Hass is holding Shelton Back is silly because the only person holding shelton back is SHELTON HIMSELF on several occassions WWE have given him a ball to play with and every time he has droped that ball.That is why he is back with Hass in the WGTT I belive simply because WWE do see him as someone who could be a world title holder but as of this moment his heads not right

chiragvyas

Reaction score
Shelton is really good and he is being kept down by his partner

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
A heavyweight fight between Mirko Cro Cop and Roy "Big Country" Nelson is being planned for UFC 137. The news comes via Cro Cop himself who appeared on the Croatian television show "Gol" where he broke the news of the upcoming bout.

Mirko Cro Cop last fought at UFC 128 where he was knocked out by Brendan Schaub in the third round. The loss was the second straight for the Pride veteran, as he was also stopped by Frank Mir at UFC 119 which snapped his two fight win streak inside the octagon. With back to back losses, and a record of 4-5 in the UFC, one has to wonder if this may be his final opportunity with the promotion.

Roy Nelson last fought at UFC 130 where he dropped a unanimous decision to Frank Mir. The loss to Mir was his second straight inside the octagon as he also lost a unanimous decision to Junior Dos Santos at UFC 117. With a record of 2-2 inside the octagon, Nelson needs a win to get back on track and work his way towards the top of the division.

UFC 137 takes place October 29th in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Mandalay Bay Events Center and is headlined by a welterweight title fight between Georges St. Pierre and Nick Diaz.

Source:BJPENN.COM MMA NEWS