Miley Cyrus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
She looks like a fucking horse.

I can't wait until she gets AIDS and perishes forever. If you need to be a slut to get attention, you have no talent.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
She looks like a fucking horse.

I can't wait until she gets AIDS and perishes forever. If you need to be a slut to get attention, you have no talent.

What a horrible thing to say. And who says she's trying to get attention, anyway? Is it really so unbelievable that she's just being herself and shaking her ass because she likes to? She looks adorable IMO, why judge?

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Miley's vocals suck dick, but her shaking her ass doesn't make her music any worse than they already are. Most pop stars use their sex appeal to sell records, nothing new. Lol
Not a fan of Miley, definitely not a fan of her music, but I think it's pretty stupid to give her shit because she may act a little "slutty".

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I don't care for her honestly. Do I wish she was dead? Naw, and I have listened to her music before. Right now shaking her ass is the only thing she's good at. Her music is at a Lil Wayne level of terribleness, but that's why I don't listen to pop anyway nowadays. I don't want her dead, but losing her voice would be a nice thing to happen if that'll prevent her from making these shitty songs, and even shitter music videos.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Lol, she is shitty but her shaking her ass (and possibly tits) is completely irrelevant to why she's shitty. She's shitty because of her voice. Could give less of a crap if she's a slut or not, lmao. I just love watching people's over-reactions to celebrities' sluttiness.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
She's not even good at shaking her ass. God damn, that's horrible technique, and embarrassment. My asshakes>hers. She's a slut for not doing them RIGHT.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane