• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Miley Cyrus

Danielson

Champion
iQ1qQWYHf4sfX.gif
iXXkRVLzpLuhp.gif
When did this happen? :mog:

Last I remembered she was a pretty wholesome young lady.

Crayo

The Boss
She looks disgusting now. She had to change her image due to her wanting to expand her audience no doubt. She can't keep appealing to the kids if she isn't one any more. She has always had that bitchy side anyway iirc. Constantly caught with weed and such, not the right image for an artist who's fan base revolves around 12 year olds females.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Such a shame... She reduced herself to looking like something out of a 50 Cent music video. She had pretty hair & a wholesome cuteness to her...

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
She's been like this for a few years now. It's her life. Who are we to judge? I know I'm no saint, lmao. All she's done is probably had sex and weed, maybe a few other drugs. If she were one of us, I know she wouldn't be judged. Why should she be judged now? Celebrities are still people.

She has a few videos of her twerking and she knows she's damn good at it.

I still like her. She's definitely not a prude who'd judge me. I think she's still better than that damn Taylor Swift. Swift dates so many of these different men in a span of two years and no one insults and makes assumptions about her life. Miley has been with the same dude for years (assumingly) and she gets shit on way too much and for what? Because she likes to party and shake her booty? Oh, what a travesty! She should be hanged for this treason against humanity!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
She's been like this for a few years now. It's her life. Who are we to judge? I know I'm no saint, lmao. All she's done is probably had sex and weed, maybe a few other drugs. If she were one of us, I know she wouldn't be judged. Why should she be judged now? Celebrities are still people.

She has a few videos of her twerking and she knows she's damn good at it.

I still like her. She's definitely not a prude who'd judge me. I think she's still better than that damn Taylor Swift. Swift dates so many of these different men in a span of two years and no one insults and makes assumptions about her life. Miley has been with the same dude for years (assumingly) and she gets shit on way too much and for what? Because she likes to party and shake her booty? Oh, what a travesty! She should be hanged for this treason against humanity!

I agree, we shouldn't be judging her & I am guilty for judging people for doing different things than I do. And yes, celebrities are people too but sex + crazy is what is selling so that is what she is working with. She is following a trend. It becomes a shame when girls think being slutty is what it takes to be attractive. That is not Miley's fault, she is just doing her job. I would imagine if she wasn't dressing like she is, or doing crazy things, she would be over looked. Its all business. Its the fans that take things too seriously.