Miley Cyrus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
1374718_593053477423055_1752484296_n.png

:umad:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Holy fuck, is she Blue. There's a difference between entertainment and reality.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
She has less than an ass. That chick is heinous looking. I remember a chick once who when she laid flat on her stomach, her entire asscrack disappeared. It was a huge turn off. I think that's what we're dealing with here with Miley, the Kaucasian Twerk Kween.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just saw the wrecking ball vid. Would still blow one on her face and make a white trash baby with her doe. Just sayin' :happy:

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
I must be getting old; no way I'd let my daughter outside dressed like that....

Reactions: catlady

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
She has less than an ass. That chick is heinous looking. I remember a chick once who when she laid flat on her stomach, her entire asscrack disappeared. It was a huge turn off. I think that's what we're dealing with here with Miley, the Kaucasian Twerk Kween.

She has a very pretty face... just soo soooo skinny. It's a Hollywood disease. They all want to be sticks. lol

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
She has a very pretty face... just soo soooo skinny. It's a Hollywood disease. They all want to be sticks. lol

Yep, and the over-sexualized performances are tasteless and exploitive of both the performers and the audience.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yep, and the over-sexualized performances are tasteless and exploitive of both the performers and the audience.
Yeah I am not a fan of public, well know women acting like whores. Little girls and teens look up to her. Its a shame.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I am not a fan of public, well know women acting like whores. Little girls and teens look up to her. Its a shame.

Exactly. The record companies push the pop stars to do this sort of garbage, and the pop stars are often too happy to oblige to sell their dignity for a paycheck.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Exactly. The record companies push the pop stars to do this sort of garbage, and the pop stars are often too happy to oblige to sell their dignity for a paycheck.

Sex sells and they know it. Miley don't care if it makes her look cheap, it gets her attention and sells records. She is essentially trying to look like a trashy black girl and it isn't cute when they do it, but when a white girl does it... It is just wrong on so many levels. I hope she eventually realizes the millions of teenage girls and little girls she is effecting by acting like that.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Sex sells and they know it. Miley don't care if it makes her look cheap, it gets her attention and sells records. She is essentially trying to look like a trashy black girl and it isn't cute when they do it, but when a white girl does it... It is just wrong on so many levels. I hope she eventually realizes the millions of teenage girls and little girls she is effecting by acting like that.
#RacistBrita :jeritroll:

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
#RacistBrita :jeritroll:
I AM NOT BEING RACIST! :angry:

Just saying white girls look a lot worse when they like trashy black girls. I didn't say ALL black girls. :dafuq: wrong with you, you bacon raping maple syrup guzzling homo!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
<3 you :yay: