Mike Tenay is awsome

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

I like tenay WCW and mexico announcers his TNA stuff is alright but he is paired with a dickhead.

Did you Just see that

Reaction score
The only thing that I don't like about TNA is the announcers. They are so predictable and over the top. I can remember one time on Impact there was a fight in the backstage area. The cameras must have got confused or something and it ended up showing you Mike Tenay and Don West reading from their scripts. I think that may be why I don't like them.

i did'nt know they had a script to commentate matches:shock:as for don west he should act as a heel commentator and not agree with basically everything tenay says.Then the duo would be more entertaining.

tubulosodude

Reaction score
I think both PBP guys, Tenay and West are kind of jokes for the job. Tenay was awesome in WCW when he had a true heel to work off of and have that face commentator/heel commentator slant.

West is really not fit for the job he does. He may not have McMahon sitting in his earlobe telling him what to sell, but he does have something worse, a piece of paper telling him what to sell... His spots where he gets excited and starts selling the s*** out of a pele kick or something, the only things you can really hear him say are catch-phrases that other, more popular PBPer's have coined, most noteably JR:

"OH MY GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!!!!!!! WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!"

Kills JR's

"Okay folks, this gonna be a slobberknocker, that's for sure"

with

"Okay folks this won't just be a slobberknocker, it will be a test of each skilled combatants true wits, their pride, and honor." Blah BLah BLah until ring bell cuts him off.

Heenan would definately be better than West the Shopping Channel Reject....