Mike Tenay is awsome

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
LMAO nice find. I think Tenay is a good announcer, but he does make the dumbest expressions sometimes lol.

Travis40

I really don't like Tenay, he comes up with stupid lines and he has a fucking weird partner that used to work for Shop at Home. What do you expect from someone that's partnered with someone at Shop at Home?...lol that made no sense...but yeah, I like Tenay, but he makes the weirdest fucking expressions.

xtremebadass

lol, this is not being moved to HIAT, this is staying here because it's that damn awesome.

I personally love seeing Mike Tenay and Don West every Thursday, they are just so random with West's horrible shirts and Mike Tenay's funny ass faces, and that random fan making Don West's pompador blow all over the place.

Reaction score
evil has a name indeed,he looks like a perv when he smiles,he needs a heel commentator to get the best out of him,heenan to TNA.

Marvel26

Reaction score
The only thing that I don't like about TNA is the announcers. They are so predictable and over the top. I can remember one time on Impact there was a fight in the backstage area. The cameras must have got confused or something and it ended up showing you Mike Tenay and Don West reading from their scripts. I think that may be why I don't like them.

whotook316

Reaction score
Ha Ha that's funny - Tenay is awesome.

Marvel 26 - I kinda agree with you that the colour commentary on TNA sucks, but it's Don West's fault. He doesn't know a dragon sleeper from a cross face chickenwing. Don West sucks.

chavoheat

Reaction score
Tenay is the best play by play man in wrestling right now. He makes it sound more realistic.

Plus, he doesn't have McMahon in his ears to tell him what to sell.

JHar888

Reaction score
^ Why are you STALKING my posts? No, J/P, but you replied to the threads I just replied to. Does that tell you something? STALKER! But yes, I agree, Tenay makes wrestling sound realistic, not corny. J.R. is so gay, JBL is Blue, and Joey styles yells, "OH MY GAWD!" after a Gerrman suplex.

chavoheat

Reaction score
I just click on "new posts" above. If you're doing the same thing, then that might explain it.