Mike Knox: What Happened?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
*Didn't think this topic was relevant or worthy enough to be posted in the WWE section*

Okay, was anybody who saw the April 23rd Smackdown as shocked as I was at how incredibly fat Mike Knox had become? I mean, the guy was just another Big Man who was never going to go anywhere anyways, but holy shit did that dude blubber out from the last time I saw him. (I don't get to watch Smackdown or Superstars every single week, so it had been awhile)

It's like the dude is straight on his way to becoming Bastion Booger. Fuck me he got fat!!

If anybody can find a recent picture and then post a pic from 2009 for comparison, it would greatly help.

Reaction score
yeah he did gain alot of weight in the past few years. But it sucks now that He's released from the WWE. We would never see his awesome beard for a while. If the wwe could play their cards right i think he would be a perfect fit for the straight edge society. having Knox and Gallows as a tagteam and have punk for the main event scene it would have been awesome.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Well it's not like he got any exercise in the ring.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
rofl.

Anyways, despite him being a tub of lard now, he didn't look that bad talent-wise in the ring against JTG.

nation

Reaction score
Holy shit he got huge like in the past two months. He was slow as hell.

Kizza

Reaction score
He discovered that food was more important.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
He used to look like this:

06.jpg

LKP

Reaction score
He had a move called the flying bear....Kinda sorted itself out if you ask me.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Nah, ZZ Top just hosted Raw. It was shit for the fact that there was no beard interaction.